Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book (3969 Views)

PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by onetrack(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Bring the remove verse sir, I think Christians existed during the time, they must have a copy bring it sir.

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. Qur'an, 5:3

It is right in front of you. The Quran had multiple early versions and verses removed. This is confirmed in the hadiths and in the early versions found of the Quran. Your choice to see it or not to see it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by raphieMontella: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
friendchoice....are you saying the quran is from a creator God#allah? Divinely inspired? And not prone to interpolations,,removal etc?
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
onetrack:

It is right in front of you. The Quran had multiple early versions and verses removed. This is confirmed in the hadiths and in the early versions found of the Quran. Your choice to see it or not to see it. smiley

My choice also

I thought you have eyes, show me one verse

Bible is older than Quran, yet the record are there, SHOW ME FORMER VERSE OF THE QURAN.

Allah has completed and choose Islam for us.

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
raphieMontella:
friendchoice....are you saying the quran is from a creator God#allah?
Divinely inspired?
And not prone to interpolations,,removal etc?

I am saying the Quran is pure word of God, reveal by angel jibril to Prophet Muhammad Pbum and Allah has promised to guard it from corruption.. Since the day Allah have perfected the book no interpolation no removal

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. Qur'an, 5:3

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by onetrack(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

My choice also

I thought you have eyes, show me one verse

Bible is older than Quran, yet the record are there, SHOW ME FORMER VERSE OF THE QURAN.

Allah has completed and choose Islam for us.

Why is the stoning verse not in the Quran?
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
onetrack:

Why is the stoning verse not in the Quran?

Stop wasting my time if you cannot provide the verse that was not inside..... Bring the older verse. I would not reply you except you provide that stoning verse from the old version of Qur'an you claim. You shouldn't see my reply again except I see that verse.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by onetrack(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Stop wasting my time if you cannot provide the verse that was not inside..... Bring the older verse. I would not reply you except you provide that stoning verse from the old version of Qur'an you claim. You shouldn't see my reply again except I see that verse.

lol. Ok. However, anyone who reads this post can make up their minds for themselves about the evidence. I think it is perfectly clear that the Quran has been altered. Good day. cool

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by true2god: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Bring the remove verse sir, I think Christians existed during the time, they must have a copy bring it sir.

Is this hadith a weak, fabricated or authentic?:

"...Umar b. Khattab sat on the pulpit of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Verily Allah sent Muhammad (may peace be upon him) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) awarded the punishment of stoning to death (to the married adulterer and adulteress) and, after him, we also awarded the punishment of stoning, I am afraid that with the lapse of time, the people (may forget it) and may say: We do not find the punishment of stoning in the Book of Allah, and thus go astray by abandoning this duty prescribed by Allah. stoning is a duty laid down in Allah's Book for married men and women who commit adultery when proof is established, or it there is pregnancy, or a confession...."
Sahih Muslim 17:4914

This is your Islamic source document compiled and documented by Islamic 'scholars'. Your ability to verify the authenticity of the hadith will enable me ask more questions as to your claim on the Qur'an.

Besides, the Quran is filled with hatred for the Christian and the Jews and even called for their harm (Quran 5:51, Quran 9:29, Qur'an 8:39, Qur'an 98:6, Qur'an 8:60). How can a supposedly holy book call for war and hatred against people who do not believe in allahh, Mohammed or the Quran?
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by shadeyinka(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2016
To the uninformed, your statement of seemingly identical copies of the Quran look outstanding until you look at the history of Islam.

When the Caliph Othman fixed a text of the Koran and destroyed all the old copies which differed from his standard, he provided for the uniformity of subsequent manuscripts at the cost of their historical foundation. Therefore A classical text which rests finally on a single archetype is that which is open to the most serious suspicions.”

http://www.harvardhouse.com/quran_purity.htm

Why were the variant copies of the Quran burnt by the Caliph? Who decided what is right and wrong? Is Uthman also a prophet? On whose instruction was it to destroy variants of the Quran?

FriendChoice:

If we do consider the numerous – thousand copies
in the world- copies of Qur’an, we will notice that
they are identical except some letters that do not
change the meaning of the verse, but add other
meanings. This is known as ‘’Qur’an variants’’ or
Qur’an reading manners. The proof is that scientists
and especially doubtful persons such as Orientalists
haven’t found any Qur’an copy that opposes the
current Qur’an.

This is confirmed by the noble verse: ‘

’We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr –Stone land-:9) :

Allah has promised to protect the Qur’an, so all copies must be identical, a thing that we can witness. Although big efforts used by doubtful and atheists, they could not find any proof to show that Qur’an is distorted. This is why they had recourse to fabricated hadiths, weak hadiths and incorrect stories in some exegesis books to prove their theory, but they failed to convince people that Qur’an is distorted.

This And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura likenthereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot-then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.’’ (Al-Baqara –23-24).

Glorified is Allah! Even these attempts against Qur’an serve it!

Hence, researchers follow a very important rule to
prove the distortion through contradictions and
differences, a rule that has been set 14 centuries
before by Qur’an. Here Allah the Almighty says
about His Book:

‘’ And if it had been from (anywhere) other than the Providence of Allah, indeed they would have found in it many difference (s).’’ (An-Nisa –Women-:82) So, the divine book must be with no mistake, no contradiction, but the distorted one is full of contradictions, which is the case of Torah nowadays

[b]1. Why not produced a book like Quran?

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88)

2. Next, Allah made the challenge ostensibly easier by asking those who denied its divine origin to imitate even ten chapters of the Quran:

“Or do they say that he has invented it? Say (to them), ‘Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call (for help) on whomever you can besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 11:13). “Or do they say that he has invented it?

3. This final challenge was to produce even a single chapter to match what is in the Quran, whose shortest chapter, al-Kawthar, consists of only three verses:

“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23) [/b]

You also mention three impossible challenge for the Quran. If only you know that non of the three is a challenge. Its like saying, produce a woman who is more beautiful than my wife!.. And you are the judge of this same challenge. The challenges are all easily debuted.

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by shadeyinka(m): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sir you may have hadith that is not authenticated but not Qur'an. You onetrack can also type and edit Quran but doesn't mean it will be accepted by Muslim. Am still on my stand, bring those former verses that you said its edited.

How about the "satanic verses"? I believe you have heard of them.

Rushdie was almost killed for writing on this

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by oaroloye(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

If we do consider the numerous – thousand copies
in the world- copies of Qur’an, we will notice that
they are identical except some letters that do not
change the meaning of the verse, but add other
meanings. This is known as ‘’Qur’an variants’’ or
Qur’an reading manners. The proof is that scientists
and especially doubtful persons such as Orientalists
haven’t found any Qur’an copy that opposes the
current Qur’an.

That is to say: [size=16pt]THERE ARE CHANGES!!![/size]

This is confirmed by the noble verse: ‘

’We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr –Stone land-:9) :

Allah has promised to protect the Qur’an, so all copies must be identical, a thing that we can witness. Although big efforts used by doubtful and atheists, they could not find any proof to show that Qur’an is distorted. This is why they had recourse to fabricated hadiths, weak hadiths and incorrect stories in some exegesis books to prove their theory, but they failed to convince people that Qur’an is distorted.

YOU JUST SAID THAT IT IS DISTORTED!

This And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura likenthereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot-then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.’’ (Al-Baqara –23-24).

Glorified is Allah! Even these attempts against Qur’an serve it!

OKAY.

ENGLISH POETRY IN GENERAL.
WILLIAM BLAKE.
LONGFELLOW.

THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE.

THE TWELVE BOOKS OF CARLOS CASTANEDA.
THE 5,000 RECORDED LECTURES OF L. RON HUBBARD.
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, BY JAMES REDFIELD.

Hence, researchers follow a very important rule to
prove the distortion through contradictions and
differences, a rule that has been set 14 centuries
before by Qur’an. Here Allah the Almighty says
about His Book:

‘’ And if it had been from (anywhere) other than the Providence of Allah, indeed they would have found in it many difference (s).’’ (An-Nisa –Women-:82) So, the divine book must be with no mistake, no contradiction, but the distorted one is full of contradictions, which is the case of Torah nowadays

WHAT IS SO EXTRAORDINARY ABOUT PRODUCING ONE COPY OF THE SAME BOOK?

DId the Arabs think that writing was "magic," or something?

Was there a problem in the copying processes at the time?

The Jews copied their Scriptures LETTER-BY-LETTER.

The first Christians emulated them.

But the Roman Catholics invented their own manuscripts, based on what their Philosophers and Theologians thought the Scriptures SHOULD say.

Meanwhile, the ORIGINAL HEBREW MASORETIC manuscripts and the GREEK TEXTUS RECEPTUS have never changed.

What could they possibly "change" to?

1. Why not produced a book like Quran?

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88)

AN ILLITERATE WOULD ACCEPT THAT PROPHECY, KNOWING NOTHING OF THE LITERARY PRODUCTIONS OF THE WORLD.

2. Next, Allah made the challenge ostensibly easier by asking those who denied its divine origin to imitate even ten chapters of the Quran:

“Or do they say that he has invented it? Say (to them), ‘Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call (for help) on whomever you can besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 11:13). “Or do they say that he has invented it?

THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR MUSLIMS TO BELIEVE IN IT, AND TURN OFF THEIR CRITICAL THINKING FACULTY.

3. This final challenge was to produce even a single chapter to match what is in the Quran, whose shortest chapter, al-Kawthar, consists of only three verses:

YOU KNOW ABOUT
JAPANESE HAIKU POETRY
MEASURED VERSES?

HOW COULD YOU SO,
WHEN ALL YOU KNOW IS
SUPERCILIOUS JUDGING?

MAYBE ALL YOU NEED
IS TO GET OUT THE MORE
SEE MORE WORLDS, EH?

“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23) [/b]

Have you seen my Blogsite?
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
shadeyinka:

How about the "satanic verses"? I believe you have heard of them.

Rushdie was almost killed for writing on this
Very correct my brother, I even memorised it.

"Have you considered, Allat, Al-Uzza and Manat, they are the exalted ones whose intercession is most needed" - Sura 53:19. This sura was abrogated probably due to its idolatric content. Cc FriendChoice.

2 Likes

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

"Have you considered, Allat, Al-Uzza and Manat, they are the exalted ones whose intercession is most needed" - Sura 53:19. This sura was abrogated probably due to its idolatric content. Cc FriendChoice.

Ask your question sir. I am done with the previous quote of people. Its just waste of time. After I finish replying each and every they will still ask questions and couldnot give the so called older verse or version of the Quran. Ask your question waiting for you.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Ask your question sir. I am done with the previous quote of people. Its just waste of time. After I finish replying each and every they will still ask questions and couldnot give the so called older verse or version of the Quran. Ask your question waiting for you.

Ok, can you prove the Quran is correct with these two verses?

1. "And the earth, We did spread out as a carpet......." - Surah 15:19

2. "He who did make for you, the earth stretched out as a carpet......" - Surah 20:53.

Allah has just commited a blunder by indirectly saying the earth is flat..
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by onetrack(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

2. "He who did make for you, the earth stretched out as a carpet......" - Surah 20:53.

And if the earth did really turn out to be flat then they would be quoting these verses as proof of the Quran's knowledge! grin Whether the earth is flat or spherical, the Quran is correct!

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cc FriendChoice, answer my ques na.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Does the Qur’an say that the Earth is flat?

1. Earth made as a carpet

The question refers to a verse from the Qur’an in Surah Nuh: "And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)."
[Al-Qur’an 71:19]

But the sentence in the above verse is not complete. It continues in the next verse, explaining the previous verse. It says:

"That ye may go about therein, in spacious roads." [Al-Qur’an 71:20]

A similar message is repeated in Surah TaHa:

"He Who has made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels)...."
[Al-Qur’an 20:53]

The surface of the earth i.e. earth’s crust is less than 30 miles in thickness and is very thin as compared to the radius of the earth which is about 3750 miles. The deeper layers of the earth are very hot, fluid and hostile to any form of life. The earth’s crust is a solidified shell on which we can live. The Qur’an rightly refers to it like a carpet spread out, so that we can travel along its roads and paths.

2. Carpet can also be spread on other than an absolute flat surface

[size=18pt]Not a single verse of the Qur’an says that the earth is flat [/size] The Qur’an only compares the earth’s crust with a carpet. Some people seem to think that carpet can only be put on an absolute flat surface. It is possible to spread a carpet on a large sphere such as the earth. It can easily be demonstrated by taking a huge model of the earth’s globe covering it with a carpet.

Carpet is generally put on a surface, which is not very comfortable to walk on. The Qur’an describes the earth crust as a carpet, without which human beings would not be able to survive because of the hot, fluid and hostile environment beneath it. The Qur’an is thus not only logical, it is mentioning a scientific fact that was discovered by geologists centuries later.

3. Earth has been spread out

Similarly, the Qur’an says in several verses that the earth has been spread out.

"And We have spread out the (spacious) earth: how excellently We do spread out!" [Al-Qur’an 51:48]

Similarly the Qur’an also mentions in several other verses that the earth is an expanse:

"Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse" "And the mountains as pegs?" [Al-Qur’an 78:6-7]

None of these verses of the Qur’an contain even the slightest implication that the earth is flat. It only indicates that the earth is spacious and the reason for this spaciousness of the earth is mentioned. The Glorious Qur’an says:

"O My servants who believe! truly. spacious is My Earth: therefore serve ye Me –(And Me alone)!" [Al-Qur’an 29:56]

Therefore none can give the excuse, that he could not do good and was forced to do evil because of the surroundings and circumstances.

4. Earth is geospherical in shape

The Qur’an mentions the actual shape of the earth in the following verse:

[size=18pt] "And we have made the earth egg shaped". [Al-Qur’an 79:30][/size]

The Arabic word Dahaha means egg shaped. It also means an expanse. Dahaha is derived from Duhiya which specifically refers to the egg of an ostrich which is geospherical in shape, exactly like the shape of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Cc FriendChoice, answer my ques na.
Dont be faster than your shadow, you have to give me time to write.

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by onetrack(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

The Arabic word Dahaha means egg shaped. It also means an expanse. Dahaha is derived from Duhiya which specifically refers to the egg of an ostrich which is geospherical in shape, exactly like the shape of the earth.

Just know that I have been assured by Arab exmuslims that dahaha means flat and spread out and not egg-shaped.

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
onetrack:

Just know that I have been assured by Arab exmuslims that dahaha means flat and spread out and not egg-shaped.

I don't care what they tell you. Ex-Muslim apostates/enemies. We don't lie against Quran. Am done with you on this one. I won't go dragging with you. I have proven the scientific error you claim as wrong. No where In Qur'an it says the earth is flat. If there is produced it if not then I am done on this one.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Does the Qur’an say that the Earth is flat?

The question refers to a verse from the Qur’an in Surah Nuh: "And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)."
[Al-Qur’an 71:19]

But the sentence in the above verse is not complete. It continues in the next verse, explaining the previous verse. It says:

"That ye may go about therein, in spacious roads." [Al-Qur’an 71:20]

A similar message is repeated in Surah TaHa:

"He Who has made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels)...."
[Al-Qur’an 20:53]

The surface of the earth i.e. earth’s crust is less than 30 miles in thickness and is very thin as compared to the radius of the earth which is about 3750 miles. The deeper layers of the earth are very hot, fluid and hostile to any form of life. The earth’s crust is a solidified shell on which we can live. The Qur’an rightly refers to it like a carpet spread out, so that we can travel along its roads and paths.

[size=18pt]Not a single verse of the Qur’an says that the earth is flat [/size] The Qur’an only compares the earth’s crust with a carpet. Some people seem to think that carpet can only be put on an absolute flat surface. It is possible to spread a carpet on a large sphere such as the earth. It can easily be demonstrated by taking a huge model of the earth’s globe covering it with a carpet.

Carpet is generally put on a surface, which is not very comfortable to walk on. The Qur’an describes the earth crust as a carpet, without which human beings would not be able to survive because of the hot, fluid and hostile environment beneath it. The Qur’an is thus not only logical, it is mentioning a scientific fact that was discovered by geologists centuries later.

Similarly, the Qur’an says in several verses that the earth has been spread out.

"And We have spread out the (spacious) earth: how excellently We do spread out!" [Al-Qur’an 51:48]

Similarly the Qur’an also mentions in several other verses that the earth is an expanse:

"Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse" "And the mountains as pegs?" [Al-Qur’an 78:6-7]

None of these verses of the Qur’an contain even the slightest implication that the earth is flat. It only indicates that the earth is spacious and the reason for this spaciousness of the earth is mentioned. The Glorious Qur’an says:

"O My servants who believe! truly. spacious is My Earth: therefore serve ye Me –(And Me alone)!" [Al-Qur’an 29:56]

Therefore none can give the excuse, that he could not do good and was forced to do evil because of the surroundings and circumstances.
A carpet placed on the spherical earth would still be flat. Nowhere in the verse does it refer to plate tectonics if that is what you seem to imply.
Allah clearly says the earth has been stretched as a carpet.

The earth is perfectly spherical/geoidal. Comparing it to an egg would imply an oblong oval which is inconsistent. Also that the earth is round was already penned in the bible.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

A carpet placed on the spherical earth would still be flat. Nowhere in the verse does it refer to plate tectonics if that is what you seem to imply.

The earth is perfectly spherical/geoidal. Comparing it to an egg would imply an oblong oval which is inconsistent. Also that the earth is round was already penned in the bible.

What do you want Quran to make example with ?

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

What do you want Quran to make example with ?

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

The word translated as "corner" could also be translated as "points" and is in reference to the four cardinal points and not to a rectangular shaped earth as people imply. Also, could you post any Quranic reference to astronomy?

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by shadeyinka(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Moslems used to bask in the notion that because the Qur'an is in Arabic, no christian would see the deep galaxies and contradiction to the earlier revealed religion (Judaism and Christianity).

Have you studied Quran S1:1-7
Ask them the question who dictated the surah
Was it Allah?
Was it Jubril? Or
Was it Mohammed?

Yet they say the Quran is the pure word of Allah!

Check out the whole of Suratl Yusuf and enjoy the Arabian tales by moonlight!

My problem with Moslems is they never ask questions about their religion!
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by shadeyinka(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Moslems used to bask in the notion that because the Qur'an is in Arabic, no christian would see the deep galaxies and contradiction to the earlier revealed religion (Judaism and Christianity).

Was it Allah?
Was it Jubril? Or
Was it Mohammed?

There doctrine of abrogation is a proof that the Quran was never in existence in a tablet in heaven as they would want us to believe

1 Like

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The word translated as "corner" could also be translated as "points" and is in reference to the four cardinal points and not to a rectangular shaped earth as people imply. Also, could you post any Quranic reference to astronomy?

Yeah I will post more scientific things in Bible and Qur'an. I will even table them in new tread, I will mention you when done. But before I do so, on one condition. Produced a verse that says earth is flat in the Quran if not. Answer me with no verse. only then I will understand we are ready to go with you in the new tread. If you can compile then perfect. If you cannot, then no need in goin into another argument.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah I will post more scientific things in Bible and Qur'an. I will even table them in new tread, I will mention you when done. But before I do so, on one condition. Produced a verse that says earth is flat in the Quran if not. Answer me with no verse. only then I will understand we are ready to go with you in the new tread. If you can compile then perfect. If you cannot, then no need in goin into another argument.
I already posted it. Now, start the thread.
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I already posted it. Now, start the thread.

I did not see where you answered. Answer it here. Did Qur'an say earth is flat ? Yes or No? Where is the verse?

If you answer It correctly, I will open the new thread but not immediately because I am doing something but letter to Night?
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by malvisguy212: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

if islam is from your allah, what is their to be perfected ? Does it mean some people followed an imperfected religion ? Allah did not perfected the religion before he command abraham to follow it ?

@op.
Sahih Muslim Book 13: 4016Ibn
Abbas reported: When Allah’s
Messenger (may peace be upon him)
was about to leave this world, there
were persons (around him) in his
house, ‘Umar b. al-Kbattab being one
of them. Allah’s Apostle (may peace
be upon him) said: Come, I MAY WRITE FOR YOU A DOCUMENTS ; YOU WOULD NOT GO ASTRAY AFTER THAT. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the
Qur’an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah’s Messenger
(may peace be upon him) may write a document for you and you would NEVER GO ASTRAY after him And some among them said what ‘Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah’s Messenger (may
peace be upon him), he said: Get up (and go away) ‘Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: THERE WAS A HEAVY LOSS, INDEED A HEAVY LOSS, that, due to their dispute and noise.
Allah’s Messenger (may peace be
upon him) COULD NOT WRITE (OR DICTATE) THE DOCUMENTS FOR THEM.

These Hadiths state one thing clearly, which is that Mohammed died with a revelation which he wanted to speak out but could not/did not. He wanted to give the Muslims something of importance which will keep them on the right path. But he could not write it because of the commotion around him. This revelation remains unspoken and unwritten and went to the grave with Mohammed. What does this say about the Quran?
Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Demmzy15(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Can you provide a Hebrew/English lexicon for the above assertion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Demmzy15(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Didn't you see the verse quoted to show that it's refers to how we humans view the earth crust when we're on it? Why are you deliberately being mischievous? So as you're walking, running, riding, traveling, etc you're doing so in spheres and circles?

"Dahaha" used in the Quran doesn't refer to the boiled egg you eat at home, it refers to an ostrich egg. And an ostrich egg is a perfect description of how the earth's shape is.

The Bible said the earth is a "circle", the greatest blunder the world is yet to see!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
shadeyinka:

[s]

Was it Allah?
Was it Jubril? Or
Was it Mohammed?

There doctrine of abrogation is a proof that the Quran was never in existence in a tablet in heaven as they would want us to believe[/s]
http://sunnahonline.com/library/the-majestic-quran/455-tasfir-of-chapter-001-surah-al-fatihah-the-opening

I seriously don't know why you're flexing unnecessary muscles! undecided grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Of Baking Birthday Cakes And Wedding Dinners In Islam. / Nestor:the Christian Monk In Syria Who Bore Witness To Muhammad / The Different Types Of Shahid (martyrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.