Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror (6187 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by honourhim: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't think there's a hell. At least not the eternal one.

My dear there is hell. The testimonies abound across the globe, not just from christians alone but from muslims, atheists and people of other religion who experienced it and repented. Today they are christians.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
honourhim:

My dear there is hell. The testimonies abound across the globe, not just from christians alone but from muslims, atheists and people of other religion who experienced it and repented. Today they are christians.
Different descriptions of hell right? There are other stories of people that died and came back with non-hell stories. Just yesterday on this forum, someone was saying that he has vivid memories of his past lives. Do you think he's telling the truth?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
honourhim:

We respond to them because of feeble minds who may read their testimonies and be carried away by their deceit. Their main target in their testimonies are these feeble minds, not those of us who confront their deceits.

thanks!! but most of them are attention seeker, the more we give them attention, the more they prolong matter with their so call find out...we should remember that Christ Himself have problem with Sadducees and Pharisees of those days...they believed in wrong knowledge but they won't want to accept...how can someone that called himself pastor before, he speaks in tongues, he heals wake up one day and says there is no God because he discovered something....if God cannot fool the so called wise in their wisdom that means He is not God.

in one way or the other everybody, are trying to seek God, the Muslims are trying, even the traditional worshipper are trying to seek God...

what knowledge does any atheist has that he won't later die with it.....I just don't want us to be prolonging matters with them, so that they won't be feeling somehow.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheSixthSense:

I sensed you are surprised by my 'condemnation' but verify these people for yourself. I will continue to put their names up for all to see and take heed. The bible says a little leaven leavens the lump. A little corruption is enough to distort the truth of God. My faith has been shaken as well and it is by His grace that I have now come to a resolution that when push comes to shove I will hold on to Scripture. Scripture alone with a clear conscience before God.

Discernment of spirits is a gift of the Holy Spirit we are exhorted to desire earnestly all gifts. I used to like some of these people at least I respected them. I remember very early when I first got saved for some reason I posted a similar thing on Facebook, without names that some of these popular churches are deceiving God's people leading many to hell. I didn't know much about Scripture, I occasionally felt bad about the post, christians on my page didn't even like it all, in fact it is the most unpopular message I had had to post in my entire life 6 likes/1000. But in my heart I knew I had to post that strong message and that it was the right thing and the truth. I was at peace. Thank God for the internet and the bible believing and teaching websites that explained the gospel, true salvation and conversion, I would have thought I had gone crazy but now I know it was God all along not me. I am not even bold enough to offend people.

Nobody condemns you or any other believer, I never doubted your salvation. I admire your tenacity even as is evident that you are led by the Spirit because nobody that is not born of the Spirit of God would spend so much time on NL harping about the truth in Jesus Christ. Rather I always maintain that these wolves deceive God's people, the elect. And just as Jesus said that the wheat and the tares would remain until the last day when the angels would separate them and throw some in the fire. The elect are everywhere even in some of the most deceptive of these churches. Jesus knows His sheep although some are being starved from meat of the Word of God instead fed with doctrines of greed and men. It is a useful warning because some of the elect would be deceived, if possible (Matt 24:24)

Wonderful testimony, glory to God for your life. You have once again confirmed to me that God calls and chooses us not the other way around. Indeed, Satan cannot preach the gospel of salvation that's why he is always tempting the people, like he did our Lord Jesus, with the kingdoms and pleasures of the world. I do not like the prosperity preachers never did, in my conscience I always knew there had to be something wrong with it. God found me and it has never changed in fact the more I can now look at them and shake my head because they know not of God's wrath and righteous judgement for those that do it intentionally.

There is no doubt that some elect, especially the ones in Africa - because the Americans continue inventing and exporting different perversions - teach it in sincerity, God knows that too, because it is all they had been taught and know about preaching and Jesus Christ but like I said God knows His own but we should all be like the Bereans who check with Scripture to know if what the pastor says is true (Acts 17:11).
On the other hand, some of these wolves know exactly what they have gotten into and what exactly they do. Look at Mike Murdock for example is there anything he talks about other than his money, mansions and private jets? how a believer cannot tell that he is a con-man is beyond me.

1. Like I said, some elect of God teach half-truths in sincerity because it's all they know and have been taught. But the originators, and a lot of them have an agenda that is of the devil. Before I became a christian, I knew about the new age 'positive thinking' cult where they make one make daily positive confessions everyday to change your world, to live an illusion of paradise here on earth and it works for adherents. This is exactly what Joel Osteen does. The book 'The Secret' says and has testimonies of preachers who use the technique but it doesn't make it any less of the occult. These kind of preachers will never preach the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is most of the time offensive to the sinner. Thus, the I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ...' (Rom 1:16) But like your testimony, it just shows confirms how God works mysteriously even within a rubble of deception.
2 Yes, you are a testimony to that because God sees the hearts and minds of everyone and calls us to Himself. I also know a little about freemasonry and esoteric societies. Freemasons carry out rituals hold beliefs that are contradictory to Jesus Christ and His teachings. One may not know about their association and in their sincerity go looking for God in their churches. In fact, testimonies like yours and a few I have talked to ease my burden because it just shows that God works in mysterious ways. Also, pride is of the devil never of God and it is not a fruit of the Spirit. It is one Spirit we are all baptised of which we drink (1 Cor 12:13). A person may not have a gift but someone with the Holy Spirit would surely manifest the fruits. That's what I look out for in preachers and believers. People are different some may not pay attention to their lifestyle but for me, lifestyle validates or invalidates anything being preached.
3 Some people are teaching the way they have been taught sincerely.

God transformed your life, give all glory to God first. I don't know about Hagins (I didn't mention him) but there is a guy who brought the New Age thing into christianity probably him but I don't know for sure.

God gave you His Spirit the moment you got saved, I wouldn't give credit to a book and hope you don't mean that you got the Holy Spirit from reading these books.

I never mentioned Hagins maybe not yet. I hope he isn't a part of them. I hope you don't believe these pastors changed your life? God did and should get all the glory. He transformed you by His Spirit in you. I only wish you had been more specific but Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, Kenneth Copeland, Rick Joyner, Jesse Duplantis, Mike Murdock, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer(All-seeing eye), Creflo Dollar and Benny Hinn are all of the same breed, lovers of money. They are disqualified by Scripture to even be leaders of any church. (1 Tim 3:3, Tit 1:7)
Most of what these people have made us to believe is the Holy Spirit isn't. The fact that you can testify about Jesus is because of the Holy Spirit(John 15:26) and He gives power to become witnesses (Acts 1:cool like the evangelists, missionaries etc. The Holy Spirit is least mentioned among the trinity in Scripture that's why most of the misconception in christianity is labelled the Holy Spirit, especially so that it won't be questioned for fear of blaspheming.
The Bereans checked the Scripture diligently to see if what even what apostle Paul was saying was true(Acts 17:11), Paul's letters were subject to verification by Scripture and other people(1 Cor 14:37) 'To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them' (Isa 8:20)
I doubt you have read any christian book written by a martyr or a missionary in heavily persecuted regions of which Nigeria is top on the list. These are books where you see faith in action. You see the subtle but mighty move and glory of God. Do you think christians in the persecuted regions preach the same message as these guys? Of what use is the message of the guys I mentioned to any of those christians or are they any less christian? Maybe they don't they have the Holy Spirit that is able to give one person four private jets but can't even provide protection for the family of missionaries.

Probably his old tactic, he now points people to a god that cannot be verified by Scripture (but God in His mercy calls out His own) to deceive people with fake gospel that Jesus Christ died to give people abundant life of riches and wealth and health and that christians cannot and do not suffer. If they did, then they don't have the right faith. So, when they believe that and fast for 7 months like Hardmirror and don't get what they desire, they become depleted, start having doubts then finally become atheists. How many times have we seen more people coming out of these kind of churches to become atheists?
Believers who eventually come out of these churches after several years usually undergo rehabilitation with good teaching of the Bible.

May God help us all.

Hmmmmm. So who according to you are God's true servants since all these ones are false.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
flamingREED:

You need to learn more about the slyness of satan.

Acts 16
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

SLYNESS is the WORD here.

The damsel in question or rather, the spirit using her body as host, did not follow Apst Paul and the other brethren because indeed it wanted people to get saved by Paul's Msg, The motive was to stir up the people against Paul.

Remember this was Ephesus, a city known for Idol worship, with Diana as the Chief goddess. And the damsel brought good money for her masters, and here was Paul with a message against Idolatry.

Now lets see her real motive;

And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,

And teach customs, which are not lawful for us to receive, neither to observe, being Romans.

And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them.

And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:

Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.
Acts:16: 19-24

To a simple onlooker, the demon inside the girl was glorifying God by pointing people towards God, but the hidden intent was to cause trouble for Apst Paul and ultimately throw him out of that city, thereby thwarting God's purpose there.

This is the slyness in satan and his agents.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by honourhim: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Different descriptions of hell right? There are other stories of people that died and came back with non-hell stories. Just yesterday on this forum, someone was saying that he has vivid memories of his past lives. Do you think he's telling the truth?

sure there will always be different descriptions of the great beyond just like there will always be different descriptions of the world. Hell is not like a one room that everybody that comes into it will give the same description(or almost the same description). The bottom line is that its a place of torture and horror. Even this our small country Nigeria, if five people visits Nigeri they wont give the same description about it.
Again, people will have memories of their evil past that landed them in hell (including opportunities they had to repent which they rejected). That memory will contribute to their torture.
Those in heaven will also have memory of what brought them to heaven which is- Salvation of God which they received by grace. This will add to their joy and praises to God.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
honourhim:

sure there will always be different descriptions of the great beyond just like there will always be different descriptions of the world. Hell is not like a one room that everybody that comes into it will give the same description(or almost the same description). The bottom line is that its a place of torture and horror. Even this our small country Nigeria, if five people visits Nigeri they wont give the same description about it.
Again, people will have memories of their evil past that landed them in hell (including opportunities they had to repent which they rejected). That memory will contribute to their torture.
Those in heaven will also have memory of what brought them to heaven which is- Salvation of God which they received by grace. This will add to their joy and praises to God.
You misunderstand me. He believes in reincarnation. He believes he has lived before and he has memories of his past-lives. Do you think he is lying?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by honourhim: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You misunderstand me. He believes in reincarnation. He believes he has lived before and he has memories of his past-lives. Do you think he is lying?

I wont believe him.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
honourhim:

I wont believe him.
When you understand why you dismiss all other beliefs, you'll understand why other people dismiss yours- Stephen Roberts.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You agree with his list?

i don't make lists, it's not in my scope of work. i don't listen to everybody too BTW. Something to do with stomach upset, lol, not necessarily poisoning. It's safer.Hold on to what is important, eternal life.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by honourhim: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When you understand why you dismiss all other beliefs, you'll understand why other people dismiss yours- Stephen Roberts.

Testimonies of reincarnation is not overwhelming as that of heaven and hell. I ve not even come across those who claim they reincarnated nor heard their story. Give a link to read about them.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
honourhim:

Testimonies of reincarnation is not overwhelming as that of heaven and hell. I ve not even come across those who claim they reincarnated nor heard their story. Give a link to read about them.
https://www.nairaland.com/benodic
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Image123:

i don't make lists, it's not in my scope of work. i don't listen to everybody too BTW. Something to do with stomach upset, lol, not necessarily poisoning. It's safer.Hold on to what is important, eternal life.
What if a person is being led by one of these fakes to eternal death, would it be right for you to close your eyes because you are chasing eternal life.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What if a person is being led by one of these fakes to eternal death, would it be right for you to close your eyes because you are chasing eternal life.

What if, that's assumptive. If anyone doesn't hold the Head, even the so called real cannot help him. Lists don't necessarily mean eye opening by the way. Actually, they can be counter productive and simply increase curiosity and suspicion.Every believer should grow in the Word and hold the essentials, it's harder to be tossed to and fro that way.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Image123:

What if, that's assumptive. If anyone doesn't hold the Head, even the so called real cannot help him. Lists don't necessarily mean eye opening by the way. Actually, they can be counter productive and simply increase curiosity and suspicion.Every believer should grow in the Word and hold the essentials, it's harder to be tossed to and fro that way.
You always have a reply for everything abi?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Anas09: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2016
flamingREED:

Not until you or those who have read your long epistle come up with the testimony of your conversion, you remain an angel of light.

And those who truly are discerning know that you were never a Christian.

Working Signs and wonders is not a proof that one was or is a Christian.

Until I know the testimony of your conversion,
You're not ready for a serious debate.

And I'm, by God's grace, one more than fit to take you on and pin your logic to the ground.

God's swordsman
Pls dont take that character seriously.

When everything else fails, what remains is the word of God. Anyone who cliams to be a Christian without the Word is like Smoke before the wind.

This charlatan got angry at God because God wont change his words and stop the persecusion agaisnt the Church. Can you just imagine? Prophecies that spans both the Old and New Testament, yet this man here didnt know about them. What kind of a pastor was he?

What was he teaching his flock?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Anas09: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Image123 post=49602690]

Hehehe, you'll like watching film a lot. What do you need names for, what you need is the Spirit of God and attention.[/quote

The thing tire me no be small.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Anas09: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
please we Christian should stop disturbing ourtself with these atheists especially those of faith before that turned back, the bible is completed, we have so many personalities that started with God and end up with their thinking....check Balam, King Saul, they are all there for us to learn. and let everyone know that whatever your view about God is, it can't change the fact that He is God...…it is so easy to err in knowledge once you are full of yourself.....

what I have learnt so far is that if you are not constantly get revelations, you might be easily discourage....and not everybody will be able to uphold the faith till the end..even among the early believers, many turned back only those that understand the deep things of the spirit will hold on to the Book of life.

Solomon in all his wisdom at the end seeth life as vanity, but life is not vanity, if its vanity, christ will not come for vain things and God Himself will not create things for vain....that's why Christ is greater than Solomon.....
so anybody can conclude his or her Christian life as he or she wanted, life goes on and Christianity will never cease to exist.

Balam never started with God. He was a soothsayer all through.

Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.
Joshua:13:22

Balak could not have hired a prophet of God to come ans curse the people of God. There weren't even prophets yet as at then.

And no prophet of God will give the kind of counsel Balaam gave King Balak against the People of God.

Balaam knew the spiritual devastating effect on sexual immorality. For him not to go home empty handed since he was not permitted to curse the Israelites, he gave counsel for young succulent girls be sent into the Camp of the sex starved, sun baked, hungry and thirsty Israelites. Knowing, sexual sin will open up portals for satan legally. When a man willingly sins, God withdraws.

And it worked. There was a sex orgy, and in one day 24 thousand men died.

No prophet of God will do that.

The only reason God previaled over him was because God is Soveiregn over His creation/creatures.

No man can resist His will, Thwart is His purpose or defeat his counsel.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Anas09: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Having vivid memories of past lives? Have you ever heard of Familia Spirits?

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Anas09: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

thanks!! but most of them are attention seeker, the more we give them attention, the more they prolong matter with their so call find out...we should remember that Christ Himself have problem with Sadducees and Pharisees of those days...they believed in wrong knowledge but they won't want to accept...how can someone that called himself pastor before, he speaks in tongues, he heals wake up one day and says there is no God because he discovered something....if God cannot fool the so called wise in their wisdom that means He is not God.

in one way or the other everybody, are trying to seek God, the Muslims are trying, even the traditional worshipper are trying to seek God...

what knowledge does any atheist has that he won't later die with it.....I just don't want us to be prolonging matters with them, so that they won't be feeling somehow.
Like the brother said, they are not our target.

With all the Phariseess and Sadducees present at every gathering, Christ never stopped teaching. They went about with him, just like the athieats are following us around here, He multiplied food in their presence, they ate. He healed their friends and relatives, he cast out demons from their Children, cleansed their lepers, yet they taunted Him. But, he finished his work.

We will do our best here for as many as satan has targetted to throw off the wagon of Faith.

Shalom brother.

3 Likes

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Anas09: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Yes and No.

Yes, he is lying ignorantly not knowing he is possessed with a demon who has attached himself to his family from generations and keeps manifesting.

And, No, he personally has not lived before. Is the lie of satan.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 1:00am On Sep 24, 2016
Anas09:

Having vivid memories of past lives? Have you ever heard of Familia Spirits?
What are they? Are they responsible for those memories. If yes how do you know this?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Anas09:

Yes and No.

Yes, he is lying ignorantly not knowing he is possessed with a demon who has attached himself to his family from generations and keeps manifesting.

And, No, he personally has not lived before. Is the lie of satan.
You know this how?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Anas09:

Balam never started with God. He was a soothsayer all through.

Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.
Joshua:13:22

Balak could not have hired a prophet of God to come ans curse the people of God. There weren't even prophets yet as at then.

And no prophet of God will give the kind of counsel Balaam gave King Balak against the People of God.

Balaam knew the spiritual devastating effect on sexual immorality. For him not to go home empty handed since he was not permitted to curse the Israelites, he gave counsel for young succulent girls be sent into the Camp of the sex starved, sun baked, hungry and thirsty Israelites. Knowing, sexual sin will open up portals for satan legally. When a man willingly sins, God withdraws.

And it worked. There was a sex orgy, and in one day 24 thousand men died.

No prophet of God will do that.

The only reason God previaled over him was because God is Soveiregn over His creation/creatures.

No man can resist His will, Thwart is His purpose or defeat his counsel.

lol, study your scripture well, I'm not here to argue on scripture. check peter as example, immediately the spirit of God spoke in him concerning christ as the son of God.. ….Satan also speak through him.....as I said, please I don't want to argue on the word of God....the scripture is there for us to learn so that we will really know if we are still of the Faith.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2016
TheSixthSense:

God is greatly working wonders in your life. You probably know a lot as a christian much more than I do. But, the things that would make someone like Hardmirror (if true) and others who even taught Sunday school to become atheists is when they find out some people that they have believed all their christian life are into the occult or satanic arts. I have said that people who eventually leave these churches undergo rehabilitation in true teaching of the word of God. Any preacher like Joyce Meyer that says not even once '...until we learn to live under the all-seeing eye.' is NOT and can NEVER be of God.
I assume you don't know what the all-seeing eye is, but ask any person familiar with the occult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNdeixX6drg
Again, one cannot be a partner of Kenneth Copeland's church and see anything wrong with his associates like Creflo Dollar, Duplantis, Mike Murdock or Joyce Meyer. What's worse is that there is a new form trending now the Kundiliani spirit drunkeness. Bill Johnson and them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9uQsDqIhE the same church that has the popular Jesus Culture group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GQxMpcS1p8
I hope we never get to see these kind of spirits in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA9lQCnmZ2A
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:17am On Sep 24, 2016
brother, what I want you to know is that Satan is not that powerful to deceive a real Christian, if all those men and women are fake as we are seeing them, it shouldn't be our problem, neither should we be using them to preach, the best thing for a real Christian is to seek original power to counterfeit any that seem fake to us....and also knows that not all servants of God are perfect at a time, they are also growing in the knowledge of the truth....that's why many cannot really understand the teaching of Apostle Paul...do you know many believer see Paul as a writer of confusion......even all the prophets in the bible and the apostles have their own mistakes also....please let stop this issue of fake or not fake, devil is not that powerful to make all of them fake.....and we should always remembered that Christ Himself was called fake by the treligious leaders of/His time on earth.
shalom
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2016
[
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Image123(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You always have a reply for everything abi?
No I don't, lol. Everyone has questions, believe me. We're told several times to BE AWARE of the false. Each individual should be on the guard always, it's a problem not solved by lists in itself.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2016
*thesixsense*
bro see, your problem is that you are quoting the fact of the Christian race for me, which are the teaching and the milk of the gospel which every true beloved must walk in....now you give much attention to the negative side of the scripture about the fake ministers.....what did the scripture says you will used to recognize the Antichrist? and fake ministers? did anny of those you are claiming to be fake denied Jesus Christ? did they denial his crucifixion and his resurrection? did they denial his second coming?

who walked in the life of the early Apostle...Holy spirit abi.....my question too you now is that,.where is that Holy Spirit now? .....

and with the last scripture you quoted...you are instructed to "test the spirit" not to blaspheme the spirit.......and how do you test the spirit, you confront them with the spirit in you.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by honourhim: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
https://www.nairaland.com/benodic

Nothing convincing about that thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Craze For Title! / Download Free Gospel Music: Kirk Franklin - Wanna Be Happy / Pastor John Hagee Apologizes For Referring To Catholic Church As ‘Great LovePeddler’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.