Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118147 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kaywon: 1:49pm On May 10, 2017
feelamong:

sell at 397 per dollar

pls give me at 380 for a 250k worth of bitcoins. I have good offers already but these arent people i know or trust that much
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
kaywon:

pls give me at 380 for a 250k worth of bitcoins. I have good offers already but these arent people i know or trust that much

No deal bro..Bitcoins now going for 410 as we speak
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2017
383 EURO SKRILL FORSALE
CALL / WHATSAPP: 08100585820

ONLY INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD MESSAGE ME.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kaywon: 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
feelamong:

No deal bro..Bitcoins now going for 410 as we speak
okk, i'll give you a call.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by finest82(f): 5:26pm On May 11, 2017
Eagle Aurum Pays for a lifetime. It can be transferred to your children as a legacy.

Check my signature for more info
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meromero11: 5:54pm On May 11, 2017
Use GeneXpayments to get your bitcoin instantly exchanged to NGN directly to your bank account. Google the name and it will take you straight to the site.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by vickylala239: 6:58am On May 14, 2017
BITCOIN AVAILABLE @ 394

CHEAPEST YOU CAN EVER SEE

WHATSAPP BELOW
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by IAmXcessiz(m): 5:23am On May 16, 2017
I can't find BitX in Google playstore.... any help please??
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by olexjay(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2017
IAmXcessiz:
you can trade ur bitcoin in remitano and u get your money direct to your account in less Dan 30 minutes
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2017
ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOSING MONEY ONLINE?

I HAVE A SOLUTION AND IT WORKS...

JUST PM ME!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
olexjay:
you can trade ur bitcoin in remitano and u get your money direct to your account in less Dan 30 minutes
do I need to upload any document
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Udehtitus(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2017
feelamong:

can we meet and deal on my bitcoin needs?

VI or Suulere
Sure
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2017
IAmXcessiz:
It is now LUNO
THEY CHANGED THEIR BRAND NAME TO LUNO
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by PropertyAsset: 6:54am On May 18, 2017
WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR PAYMENT FOR BUYING LANDS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES!!!

Many are aware of the Ajah area of Lagos being the hub of Real Estate Investment in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.
Ajah is just the next big town to Lekki. A plot of Land currently sellS in Lekki for about N200m. Lekki was seeling for less than N100,000 in the 90s and now you can imagine the price difference. It was selling for few tens of thousands in the early 2000s. We have another opportunity for you to key into #LandBanking now in Ajah, which is the nearest and next town to Lekki. For just N12m, we can help you secure a titled land with CofO in a Secured Estate, and just behind the Shoprite in Shangotedo, Ajah which is where the Lagos Business School (LBS) is located. No Omo-Onile Wahala as your investment is safe (Lawyers and Surveyors do testify to this)

PROMO: Buy Titled &Secure Estate (Westwood Park Ajah) Behind New Shoprite- Get An ipad

Westwood Park Estate Is Located In A Serene Environment Of The New Economic Centre Of Lagos.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated & Secured Environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping Centres.

Why You Must Buy Into Westwood Park Estate 2
- The Estate Will Appreciate By Over 150% In 12 Months.
- Excellent Location,10 Minutes to VGC
- Excellent Facilities
- GOOD TITLE
- Free From Any Known Government Acquisition.

We Currently Run A Promo For iPad Every Buyer! AND THIS PROMO MAY END SOON
* Neighborhood:
* Oluwa-Ni-n-Sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The Largest Private Estate In Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The Largest Shopping Mall In Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One Of The Most Expensive Housing Estate In Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And Many Others.

PRICE: N12m outright

INSTALLMENTAL: 3 Months

For Further Inquiries and Inspection;
Call/WhatsApp Banji:+2348034113771 /+2348027390046
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by PropertyAsset: 6:55am On May 18, 2017
WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR PAYMENT FOR BUYING LANDS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES!!!

Many are aware of the Ajah area of Lagos being the hub of Real Estate Investment in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.
Ajah is just the next big town to Lekki. A plot of Land currently sellS in Lekki for about N200m. Lekki was seeling for less than N100,000 in the 90s and now you can imagine the price difference. It was selling for few tens of thousands in the early 2000s. We have another opportunity for you to key into #LandBanking now in Ajah, which is the nearest and next town to Lekki. For just N12m, we can help you secure a titled land with CofO in a Secured Estate, and just behind the Shoprite in Shangotedo, Ajah which is where the Lagos Business School (LBS) is located. No Omo-Onile Wahala as your investment is safe (Lawyers and Surveyors do testify to this)

PROMO: Buy Titled &Secure Estate (Westwood Park Ajah) Behind New Shoprite- Get An ipad

Westwood Park Estate Is Located In A Serene Environment Of The New Economic Centre Of Lagos.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated & Secured Environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping Centres.

Why You Must Buy Into Westwood Park Estate 2
- The Estate Will Appreciate By Over 150% In 12 Months.
- Excellent Location,10 Minutes to VGC
- Excellent Facilities
- GOOD TITLE
- Free From Any Known Government Acquisition.

We Currently Run A Promo For iPad Every Buyer! AND THIS PROMO MAY END SOON
* Neighborhood:
* Oluwa-Ni-n-Sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The Largest Private Estate In Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The Largest Shopping Mall In Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One Of The Most Expensive Housing Estate In Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And Many Others.

PRICE: N12m outright

INSTALLMENTAL: 3 Months

For Further Inquiries and Inspection;
Call/WhatsApp Banji:+2348034113771 /+2348027390046
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by teeeboi24(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2017
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Kirusky4life(f): 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
Pls can I still withdraw my Btc from my luno to local bank account directly?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Berylpharm(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2017
jjmk:
Whatever u do, don't miss this golden opportunity.

http://1onlinebusiness.com/share/paydaynow
U too av heard abt it...are dey real
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by EGUNSOLA14: 8:32pm On May 18, 2017
In case anybody decided to go into bitcon busines here is a geniue and reputable online exchanger u can trust. Naira4dollar is simply the best! Follow this link to register with them http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1342945
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by checkolatunji: 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
Sell your iTunes Gift card to me and get paid in 15min. I buy at good rates.

If interested chat me up on whatsapp 08051935012

Safe
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
Kirusky4life:
No you can't, for now you can only use it to store your BTC
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by excellent12(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2017
How do I link a bank account on GeneX?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dollabiz: 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Trade binary options.double your bit coin.read more below
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by wisefizz(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2017
Can Someone tell me how Relaible is genex?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meromero11: 9:32am On May 20, 2017
Kirusky4life:

Luno is out now with banking issues. Use GeneX to withdraw directly to your bank account very fast, quick simple and no story. You can get the app on playstore as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.