Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118226 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ahinri: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .Sir pls can you teach me how to make free bitcoins
Screen shots below
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ahinri: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below
Sir pls can you teach me how to make free bitcoins
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are you new to cryptocurrencies and interested in learning more? Register for this training.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-started-with-cryptocurrency-investments-registration-38251738981
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
goodboy744:
Any one interested in learning forex trade binary option and crypto currency investment contact me via whatsapp only 2348103650702
Are your services free?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Taeewo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means when a developer of a

new token gives out a token freely to early users to

promote and create awareness of their project before

listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,you create a bitcointalk.org account and

also have telegram app installed on your phone..

They are so many developers given airdrop to members

like Pluscoin,eXrp, ELTcoin , Dragon, Ethercat, Energy,

dimon etc

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Walexz02:

Are your services free?

VERY FREE SIR!

WE JUST WANT OUR YOUTHS TO BE BETTER EDUCATED ON THE MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR WEALTH CREATION IN CRYPTOS
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by epospiky(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Doller2:
Hi guys,
Let me keep it simple,

Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

seems the app is no longer on play store
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Midegee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Looking to buy or sell bitcoins at a juicy rate, urgent buying and selling, drop ur contact to join our whatapp escrow group where you meet and trade with other legit merchants.
Pls don't drop ur contact if ure not ready to present ;
1. Valid ID card ( drivers's licence, voters card, National identity card)
2. Full name on IG, FACEBOOK, Nairaland or twitter
3. Valid home address
4. PLS STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SCAM

This is borne out of the growing need to keep up with the pace of BTC popularity and demand in our community. Also to cut the exorbitant cost of middlemen and rippers in btc trading.
GRACIAS!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
epospiky:

seems the app is no longer on play store

Its there bro..but my problem is I can't withdraw my money.

My verification for stage 2 not confirmed or accepted.

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:
Luno bankin issues is resolved! I got an email from dem sayin can make the withdrawal again!

That's good sir.How can I resolve this issue in my Luno acct now bro?

See pics below...

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by drackde1: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
You want to earn money online by just a post on Facebook you get #500 every 24hrs join naijataxi today join this whatsapp group to know more on Naija taxi and how it works https:///9TpnQrlbPzcLPWmw6kb8KH or whatsapp me on 08066101405
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
feelamong:

VERY FREE SIR!

WE JUST WANT OUR YOUTHS TO BE BETTER EDUCATED ON THE MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR WEALTH CREATION IN CRYPTOS
Ok ok
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mbz101(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

We buy and sell Bitcoin

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

UK Paypal Account $100
* Sending/Receiving/Withdrawal limit lifted
* Bank, email, mobile confirmed
* Identity confirmed
-This can be checked by going to the 'view your account limits' link in the bottom left corner of paypal. If you get redirected back to the summary page then it means the verify identity step has already been completed.
This is done electronically so I provide no scans.
UK VBA
* Unique account number
* Multiple savings accounts
* Direct debits
* Faster payments

A clean UK IP. VPN, socks , RDP etc works

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mbz101(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2017
We buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital money

Php Mailer:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ifunanya327(f): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Make money daily online by liking/Sharing specific business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.. Sign up and thank me later.. Ps:thank me by asking for my account details and doing the needful..
http://abhishekborkar.com/HRhon//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by walewriter: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
What's the easiest low cost method to change 1 btc to naira
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mbz101(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

VPN No logs $30 yr

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

Contact me to place order: 08051671
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by moneywise101: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
For up-to-date Daily Cryptocurrency Prices in USD; Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Please check

https://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Galleria_Finance/Cryptocurrency-Prices-Bitcoin.html
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meks007(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello, I lost my btc wallet identifier when I sold my previous phone. Back then, I had blockchain app installed on my phone so I accessed my account via password/fingerprint.

Now I've tried all I could to recover my wallet ID without any success. I tried to recover through my mail but I didn't get any link from blockchain.

Please I need suggestions

Thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mbz101(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

VPN No logs $30 yr

We can provide you likes, followers,views,comments,subscriber for any of your FACEBOOK,TWITTER,INSTAGRAM,YOUTUBE,PININTEREST ETC

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2018
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and
>iTunes and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mbz101(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Paxful.com trading account with 45+ feedbacks @50

VPN No logs $30 yr

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mbz101(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2018

VPN No logs $30 yr

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by VocalWalls: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 350/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Make up to 240,000 on Uber every month. Buy the [b]Guide to Uber 2.0 [/b]or register for one of our super-convenient classes on whatsapp to learn how to make money on Uber.

Check it out at
www.taxiappguy.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.