Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118150 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kentochi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ulu45:

Ymodulus baba, some of us already have steady income in btc. If this site would enable us receive our btc directly to our local bank account, baba no need to com dey watch rise and fall of d value nw. One just needs to login and request for d transfer if u feel down current rate is fair to you. Instead of to com begin search for buyers.
bros how far nar
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by chinnyonwu(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Ymodulus:

I think seun is against the crypto-Currency thing.

Even though technically i teaching you all does not go against Law 16.- as this is not a HYIP but a legit biz.

Seun, can i get your opinion pls on this?
I Would love to know more about bitcoins. And would love to purchase some as well for an online business. How can u be of help?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by CHYSPARKY(f): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
https:///1HvT0XdUhYxBosGruNF2y7 Its an avenue of becoming a millionaire STEPS TO TAKE: STEP 1 - Create a bitcoin wallet. Go to www.blockchain.infoand create a wallet in minutes STEP 2 - Fund your blockchain wallet with the required sum in bitcoins (0.02btc) PLUS A LITTLE EXTRA FOR TRANSACTION CHARGES BY BLOCKCHAIN!!! STEP 3 - Request for your referral link to sign up on www.bitrising.comand enjoy the power of teamwork on this platform STEP 4 - Register using the referral link given to you by the admins. STEP 5 - Upgrade to level 1 by donating 0.02btc to the upliner indicated on your bitrising dashboard. STEP 6 - Copy your referral link and send it to admin, so that you can be added to list of those receiving referals. STEP 7 – Invite your friends using the group links STEP 8 - Monitor your account and always upgrade as soon as you've received the required sum from donations sent to you from your downlines. This will ensure that you don’t miss a payment. Nu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by nellybenn: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Doller2:

Yes sir, I mentioned this earlier. Just go to add fund after ur verification and it will redirect u to their account numbers and ur unique reference code which will identify ur transfer as urs. Simply make the transfer and in comment area/space, insert the reference number shown and ur account will be funded as soon as it is verified.. Hop it's clear sha

Please as per funding cannot i used mobile quick teller or mobile Diamond app. And please how should I used the reference code should it serves as the sender name
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by djlaqua91(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:

I think seun is against the crypto-Currency thing.

Oga Ymodulus wetin dey happen? Was following your Bitcoin thread before e disappear. I'm really interested in that hustle men. How do I get more info?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ymodulus: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2016
djlaqua91:

Oga Ymodulus wetin dey happen? Was following your Bitcoin thread before e disappear. I'm really interested in that hustle men. How do I get more info?

Naso we see am. Dem don delete the thread
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by djlaqua91(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:

Shege! Men you no get free e-book/tutorial wey u fit send. Cos I opened a bitcoin acc. On coinbase.com last week. No funds in it yet but really keen to learn the rudiments of the biz.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ymodulus: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2016
djlaqua91:

Shege! Men you no get free e-book/tutorial wey u fit send. Cos I opened a bitcoin acc. On coinbase.com last week. No funds in it yet but really keen to learn the rudiments of the biz.
i write from head
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:
i write from head
Mehn thanks for this info. I learned before they clear that thread. With my small dollar, I can exchange to bitcoin and have a good rate.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by djlaqua91(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:
i write from head

No lele bro. I go dey on the look out incase you move forward with bitcoin. Danke.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kennynelcon(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:
i write from head
thank God say them no ban you.
no be to carry am go BBM?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by NCP: 4:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:
i write from head

you no get telegram messenger or Whatsapp group?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by AleAirHub(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice post....

I have withdraw more more naira via bitx...

Bitx is the best exchanger that can ever happen to me kiss kiss.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by computerboy: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:

I've been waiting for someone to teach me this because many who claim to know are actually novices. I was elated when i saw your thread only for it to disappear.

Boss abeg create a whatsapp group or Facebook group. If you fancy writing abeg write an ebook on this. I'm willing to pay for it and so are many others.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by omo17(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Who has recently bought bitcoin from bitx. Wat was d exchange rate like. Nd please hw many bitcoin in terms of dollar can I get with #20,000.tanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Edipee(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Ymodulus:

Can you mail it to me, please?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ev4real(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
AleAirHub:
Nice post....

I have withdraw more more naira via bitx...

Bitx is the best exchanger that can ever happen to me kiss kiss.
Good morning, using bitx or blockchain which is better in terms of exchange rate ? I have an account with blockchain and bitx . just thinking of which to fund.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Awango: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
ev4real:

Good morning, using bitx or blockchain which is better in terms of exchange rate ? I have an account with blockchain and bitx . just thinking of which to fund.

Your getting things mixed up bits is an exchange site blockchain is a site that provides you with a wallet to store your bit coin and check/monitor your transactions on bitcoin

though you can also store your bitcoin in bits
The difference you can't exchange on block chain.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ev4real(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Awango:

Your getting things mixed up bits is an exchange site blockchain is a site that provides you with a wallet to store your bit coin and check/monitor your transactions on bitcoin

though you can also store your bitcoin in bits
The difference you can't exchange on block chain.
Thanks for the clarification. Exchanging on bitx through my bank account and buying from a local exchanger to fund my wallet which is cheaper ?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Awango: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
ev4real:

Thanks for the clarification. Exchanging on bitx through my bank account and buying from a local exchanger to fund my wallet which is cheaper ?

Exchangers in Nigeria are usually expensive and you can hardly make any good profit you can buy from trusted nairalanders (like me Lol) and sell on bitx exchange to make profit or you buy from China or other international sites
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by omo17(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Awango:

Exchangers in Nigeria are usually expensive and you can hardly make any good profit you can buy from trusted nairalanders (like me Lol) and sell on bitx exchange to make profit or you buy from China or other international sites

Hw can we buy from China nd all d international sites. Tanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Awango: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
omo17:

Hw can we buy from China nd all d international sites. Tanks

sites check localbitcoin.com and paxful
From China you need to do your own research on that or better still if you have a contact over there its easier

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by versashee: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
@seun
Please a friend of mine can't comment on nairaland for some days now. Please help . the moniker is chiscomax thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
NCP:

you no get telegram messenger or Whatsapp group?
Iron bring this suggestion before now May be him still dey think am sha
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Shakitibob0: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Ymodulus:
i write from head
please can you continue this tutorial through any other media?

I almost wept grin when I refreshed and saw that the thread was removed
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Shakitibob0: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Walexz02:

Iron bring this suggestion before now
May be him still dey think am sha
bros do you have any knowledge about how this thing works at all?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ibizgirl(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Boss please I sent you a pm

Ymodulus:
i write from head
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by lovetrust(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
The CBN rate op talked about isn't so on the website.......

today BTC rate ranges: 312,000 naira to 315,000 excluding commission at Buy order.

its obvious that the aforementioned rate is even higher than blackmarket rate in Nigeria. ....

Black market rate still stand at 450/455 naira to a Dollar which is far lower than bitx rate not to talk of CBN rate thats at 302naira per dollar

@Ymodulus....

are you talking about trading btc like retail forex trading? buying at low rate and selling at higher rate??

Cheers guys
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Smartlife(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Am following this thread...... I really checked the localbitcoin site and am yet to understand how I can make profits if I actually purchase Bitcoin with my neteler funds from a trusted seller.. A WhatsApp group would make sense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.