Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan (23758 Views)

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / EFCC Set To Jail Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abuja - The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has disclosed that Former First Lady Patience Jonathan would be jailed if found guilty of the money laundering charges against her.

The chairman of the agency, Ibrahim Magu said Patience Jonathan would be investigated for the $15,591,700 she claimed belonged to her.

The Guardian reports that the account is being fingered as one of those involved in an alleged fraud case before a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos but Mrs Jonathan’s counsel, Gboyega Oduwole has filed a case before the court, informing that his client is unhappy with the EFCC over the recent move to freeze the account.

Amajuoyi Azubike Briggs, an ex-presidential aide; Damola Bolodeoku, a former Skye Bank official; Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited and Avalon Global Property Development Company Limited had all been charged to court over their individual involvement in the fraudulent activities with companies without address.

Patience Jonathan on Tuesday threatened to file a N5 billion suit against the EFCC if it fails to unfreeze her personal account within the next 14 days according to News24.

The wife to former President Goodluck Jonathan said that there currently is no formal criminal complaint of money laundering that warranted the freezing of her assets.

She described the commission as a 'big thief' who was trying to steal her money under the ruse of the present political climate when it froze her accounts with Skye Bank, containing an amount of $15 million.

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/efcc-threatens-to-jail-patience-jonathan-20160921

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by olaboy33(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
mama piss..... ni worry papa piss go dey cook beans and shayo kon give u for ki**ki** there

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Busch: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
okay
Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by veacea: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by HtwoOw: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
She deserves to be in lockup already

In other news militants threatened to blow up pipelines if patience is arrested, so the question is, which militants are surrendering in imo?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
She is guilty already..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by tonio2wo: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
What are they waiting for? Ifa hia!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by amuokuko: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
E be like say Magu abi watin be him name wan die of witch bite...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by ificatchmodeh: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Shebi you guys dey first arrest before probing..its been you modus operandi..

Why is she an exception..why una dey foam for mouth..make dem arrest her eh..e. Easy?

Careless..

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Ekugbeh(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
HtwoOw:
She deserves to be in lockup already

In other news militants threatened to blow up pipelines if patience is arrested, so the question is, which militants are surrendering in imo?
sori to ask, re u sick in d head?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Ekugbeh(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Im jez tired all these media trials.

We knw d end result..

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by morbeta(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
the advisers of this woman are her real enemies, at the beginning they were supposed to have advised her to lay low and forfeit this money after all she still has billions both in cash and assets. Well let her fight the legal battle has started.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by BossKratos: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
undecided

This senseless hag is something else! If true how would a looter be calling the efcc "a big thief"!

This is the same tramp that was arrested abroad twice when she was the deputy 1st lady of bayelsa state for money laundering?

It seems her brain has been turned into a serviced 3 bedroom apartment currently being rented by stupidity!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Noice....
is it not d EFCC we know?

Hav dey conclud on d budget padding?

My people dis is just media politics.
Dey tell us wat they want us to hear.

Am not saying my next statement is a lie o...
Obiano is currently producing and selling rice at #9000 (ANAMBRA RICE)

26 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by timeman: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
There is no better news than shepo be zombified. I can't wait to see wailers faces unbalanced.Nonetheless, IB recent foolery of turning himself a house boy to Obj, Ibb, Abusalami could make things a little tricky for PMB.
Tha truth has spoken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Noice....
is it not d EFCC we know?

Hav dey conclud on d budget padding?

My people dis is just media politics.
Dey tell us wat they want us to hear.

Am not saying my next statement is a lie o...
Obiano is currently producing and selling rice at #9000 (ANAMBRA RICE)
my friend shut up! Which pages of newpaper have u been buying anambra rice 9000?you are somewhere in lagos and u're typing rubbish......if found guilty,she should be jailed,thats the way to sanitize nigeria...if even it's my mother,she should face the verdict of the law

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Kingsley1000:
my friend shut up! Which pages of newpaper have u been buying anambra rice 9000?you are somewhere in lagos and u're typing rubbish......if found guilty,she should be jailed,thats the way to sanitize nigeria...if even it's my mother,she should face the verdict of the law

Bro go and read my statement again....
I wonder why u didnt understand wat i wrote?
U did hesitate to type shut up....
Pls reread my earlier post ok?

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by SlimCupid(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2016
That'd be great,but we all know it'll never happen.not in a million years.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Mama Peace is really a tough and strong woman, the modus operandi of efcc has always being: arrest, obtain remand order at Igbosere Magistrate court, Lagos, relying on order 264 of the ACJL, detain, investigate, charge to court, amend charge sheet, trump up unsubstantiated charges again in order to amend the charge sheet, on the day of bail being granted, rearrest for novel charges.

Run to media, try the accused and sentence the person with their zombies masturbating all over nairaland. Make the case a media trial in the Channels tv and Tvc court.

After 60 to 90 days grant bail as ordered by court or refused bail by handing the accused over to DSS alleging treason and treasonable felony.

Why investigating her before the above? why change of modus operandi?

Man pass man

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Mama Peace is really a tough and strong woman, the modus operandi of efcc has always being: arrest, obtain remand order at Igbosere Magistrate court, Lagos, relying on order 264 of the ACJL, detain, investigate, charge to court, amend charge sheet, trump up unsubstantiated charges again in order to amend the charge sheet, on the day of bail being granted, rearrest for novel charges.

Run to media, try the accused and sentence the person with their zombies masturbating all over nairaland. Make the case a media trial in the Channels tv and Tvc court.

After 60 to 90 days grant bail as ordered by court or refused bail by handing the accused over to DSS alleging treason and treasonable felony.

Why investigating her before the above? why change of modus operandi? She said the money is hers so why feigning rule of law? oponu!!!

Man pass man

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016

Why investigating her before the above? why change of modus operandi? She said the money is hers so why feigning rule of law? oponu!!!

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by okeyokeyvega: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Una no fit

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by gabazin080(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2016
A
Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by ruggedtimi(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2016
"She described the commission as a 'big thief' ".... grin grin. Mama P strong wakirike se woman

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Proffdada: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
The first thing on my mind is queen Jezebel and king Ahab undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by yhemsy62(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm pretty sure is business as usual
Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
we are just watching season film in Nigeria. Various distractions to cover up failure in many quarters.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by uairaland: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
story. Tell stories that sell on newspapers.

Bark Bark and No Bite.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by emmasege: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
B
Re: EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2016
They should go for the big fish (GEJ) who was looking like a slowpoke while people were sharing the National cake with reckless abandon

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Bello Over Public Holiday / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / Akinwumi: Despite Paying High Taxes, Nigerians Still Provide Water, Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.