Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease (10384 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by gabe: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
buchilino:

LIKE I SAID, AT DUE TIME WE WILL NO WHO IS D FOOL BW U N I. U CAN INSULT MY GOD ALL WANT, HE WILL FIGHT 4 HIMSELF.
check am na. Who is holier? The one that wants to kill or the one that wants to save?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by buchilino(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
gabe:
check am na. Who is holier? The one that wants to kill or the one that wants to save?

WHO TOLD U GOD WANTS 2 KILL, OK LETS ASSUME DATS WATS HE WANTS, IF HE DECIDES 2 DO SO, WAT WILL U DO. WILL SUE HIM?.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
buchilino:

WHO TOLD U GOD WANTS 2 KILL, OK LETS ASSUME DATS WATS HE WANTS, IF HE DECIDES 2 DO SO, WAT WILL U DO. WILL SUE HIM?.
Ur god if he/she/It exist is evil.
He created evil,

created mosquito that kills millions through malaria per year mostly children.

He endorsed slavery, endorsed misogyny, committed genocide,

hardened the heart of Pharoah and in turn punish him for having a hardened heart... Lol... What a Savage god

Sends his sparring partner Satan down from heaven to earth to play tricks and torment his allege creation instead of just eliminating him or perhaps forgive him

Has refused to forgive Satan but told us to forgive our enemies. Hypocrisy!

This ur god will have no problem roasting billions of people in fire for eternity for not loving him back. What a sadistic god!

If u believe that slavery is wrong and misogyny is wrong, just have it in mind that you are more moral than this ur god .

How anyone will want to worship such a being is baffling.

Any one with half a brain require little reason to come to a conclusion that this god character as depicted in the bible doesn't exist. He was made up by ancient men just to control peoples mind. This god has no place in modern world.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by buchilino(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bandeco:

Ur god if he/she/It exist is evil.
He created evil,

created mosquito that kills millions through malaria per year mostly children.

He endorsed slavery, endorsed misogyny, committed genocide,

hardened the heart of Pharoah and in turn punish him for having a hardened heart... Lol... What a Savage god

Sends his sparring partner Satan down from heaven to earth to play tricks and torment his allege creation instead of just eliminating him or perhaps forgive him

Has refused to forgive Satan but told us to forgive our enemies. Hypocrisy!

This ur god will have no problem roasting billions of people in fire for eternity for not loving him back. What a sadistic god!

If u believe that slavery is wrong and misogyny is wrong, just have it in mind that you are more moral than this ur god .

How anyone will want to worship such a being is baffling.

Any one with half a brain require little reason to come to a conclusion that this god character as depicted in the bible doesn't exist. He was made up by ancient men just to control peoples mind. This god has no place in modern world.

SAY WATEVA U LIKE, LIKE I SAID TIME WILL WHO WAS D FOOL BW U N I
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by RedArrow: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bandeco:

Ur cowardly god has been in hiding for thousands of years since men created him in man's image. How can such a cowardly god solve the world's problem. Ur evil baby killing god created evil in the world in the first place (Isaiah 45:7). He created mosquito that's carries the parasites that causes malaria which in turn has been killing millions (mostly children) evry year. How do u believe in such an evil god.. Deluded and superstitious fellow

Hello, You really hate God. He created mosquitoes etc?' Can I ask you a few question? Have you ever bought knife, generator, car, petrol, gas, electric cooker etc with your money? If yes, why would you do that? Don't you know how harmful and dangerous those items are? Yet you bought them with your money. The fact that he created mosquitoes does not make him wicked just as buying those items with your money does not make you a wicked person.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by RedArrow: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Uyi168:
..And over the years,which problem has ur God solved?

The problem of creating you
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
RedArrow:

Hello, You really hate God. He created mosquitoes etc?' Can I ask you a few question? Have you ever bought knife, generator, car, petrol, gas, electric cooker etc with your money? If yes, why would you do that? Don't you know how harmful and dangerous those items are? Yet you bought them with your money. The fact that he created mosquitoes does not make him wicked just as buying those items with your money does not make you a wicked person.
Very infantile and disingenuous analogy @ the bolded!

In as much as the bolded make no sense as to the topic, let me expose its failure

All what u mentioned were created by humans to facilitate and ease her life. Most people cannot not do without those items (save for gas cooker) including me and you. Their benefits far far outweighs their hazard. That's is why you and me buys them with our hard earned money because we know with them, we can ease the stress of life. If they are harmful humans will have no need to manufacture them.

Enter your god and mosquito. Mosquitoes has no single benefits to humanity, not even one. Mosquito has no use to us instead they are a pest to our lives. They have visited death to Tens of millions of humans (mostly children).

Remember your god is all knowing, all power and is a good god according to you. By that definition he knows that mosquito will kill millions of his ultimate creation even before creating mosquitoes, why did he/she go on to create such pest that will bring human misery? That's not the hallmark of an all-knowing, powerful god.
Let's assume he is not all knowing then why can't he just eliminate mosquitoes if his all powerful and has human welfare at heart. No! Instead, he watches till this day while mosquitoes and malaria continue to cause devastation . Thanks to the industry of man and science, we are able to get a cure for this scourge.

Tell me one thing this god has done to advance the cause of humanity. All the achievement humans has made so far is attributed to the industry of man and his desire to better her lot.

A God powerful and willing to effect positive changes to human welfare doesn't not exist.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
RedArrow:

The problem of creating you
So people still believes in this 21st century, that an invisible man in the sky created them (from dust) ... Lolzzz

There is need for you to drop the bible and pick up a science book. You are still living in dogma. This is the age of reason and Internet. Ignorance is a choice!

Moreover, you didn't answer his question. What problem has this your god solve for humanity

Answering "problem of creation is just laughable and goes to show that ur god has no value for humanity

Zuckerberg is more of a god than yahweh grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by validstar1: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bandeco:

In as much as the bolded make no sense as to the topic, let me expose its failure

All what u mentioned were created by humans to facilitate and ease her life. Most people cannot not do without those items (save for gas cooker) including me and you. Their benefits far far outweighs their hazard. That's is why you and me buys them with our hard earned money because we know with them, we can ease the stress of life. If they are harmful humans will have no need to manufacture them.

Enter your god and mosquito. Mosquitoes has no single benefits to humanity, not even one. Mosquito has no use to us instead they are a pest to our lives. They have visited death to Tens of millions of humans (mostly children).

Remember your god is all knowing, all power and is a good god according to you. By that definition he knows that mosquito will kill millions of his ultimate creation even before creating mosquitoes, why did he/she go on to create such pest that will bring human misery? That's not the hallmark of an all-knowing, powerful god.
Let's assume he is not all knowing then why can't he just eliminate mosquitoes if his all powerful and has human welfare at heart. No! Instead, he watches till this day while mosquitoes and malaria continue to cause devastate. Thanks to the industry of man and science, we are able to get a cure for this scourge.

Tell me one thing this god has done to advance the cause of humanity. All the achievement humans has made so far is attributed to the industry of man and his desire to better her lot.

A God powerful and willing to effect positive changes to human welfare doesn't not exist.
Mosquitoes Are Food for Wildlife
Mosquito larvae are aquatic insects, and as
such, play an important role in the aquatic
food chain.
According to Dr. Gilbert Waldbauer
, "mosquito larvae
are filter feeders that strain tiny organic
particles such as unicellular algae from the
water and convert them to the tissues of their
own bodies, which are, in turn, eaten by fish."
Mosquito larvae are, in essence, nutrient-
packed snacks for fish and other aquatic
animals.
Their role on the bottom of the food chain
doesn't end at the larval stage, of course. As
adults, mosquitoes serve as equally nutritious
meals for birds, bats, and spiders.
As much as we loathe them, mosquitoes
represent a considerable biomass of food for
wildlife on the lower rungs of the food chain.
Their extinction, were it even achievable,
would have an enormous adverse affect on
the entire ecosystem. BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY...GO WITH FACTS.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
validstar1:

Mosquitoes Are Food for Wildlife
Mosquito larvae are aquatic insects, and as
such, play an important role in the aquatic
food chain.
According to Dr. Gilbert Waldbauer
, "mosquito larvae
are filter feeders that strain tiny organic
particles such as unicellular algae from the
water and convert them to the tissues of their
own bodies, which are, in turn, eaten by fish."
Mosquito larvae are, in essence, nutrient-
packed snacks for fish and other aquatic
animals.
Their role on the bottom of the food chain
doesn't end at the larval stage, of course. As
adults, mosquitoes serve as equally nutritious
meals for birds, bats, and spiders.
As much as we loathe them, mosquitoes
represent a considerable biomass of food for
wildlife on the lower rungs of the food chain.
Their extinction, were it even achievable,
would have an enormous adverse affect on
the entire ecosystem. BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY...GO WITH FACTS.
I'd expect you will come out with your own intellectual argument not a plagiarized argument.
I will excuse you for your copy and paste submission above. It shows you do make good use of google

But,

My poser is that what benefits does mosquito confer to humans? So to you mosquito, just because it serves in the food chain should be tolerated by god, despite killing millions every year due to malaria. Mosquito also carry the parasite the causes the zika various( Which causes birth defects and poor brain development to human infants) , mosquito also causes dengue fever

Do you know that the medical community are considering eliminating all the mosquito species that feeds on human blood?

Remember without mosquito it's role in the food chain can quickly be filled by other insects.

The bottom line is that god, if he exist, could have created another insect that can still play the role mosquito plays in its ecosystem without bringing misery to humans (the apple of gods eye).

Bottom line is that :
A god that is interested in human welfare does not exist
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by validstar1: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Bandeco:

I'd expect you will come out with your own intellectual argument not a plagiarized argument.
I will excuse you for your copy and paste submission above. It shows you do make good use of google

But,

My poser is that what benefits does mosquito confer to humans? So to you mosquito, just because it serves in the food chain should be tolerated by god, despite killing millions every year due to malaria. Mosquito also carry the parasite the causes the zika various( Which causes birth defects and poor brain development to human infants) , mosquito also causes dengue fever

Do you know that the medical community are considering eliminating all the mosquito species that feeds on human blood?

Remember without mosquito it's role in the food chain can quickly be filled by other insects.

The bottom line is that god, if he exist, could have created another insect that can still play the role mosquito plays in its ecosystem without bringing misery to humans (the apple of gods eye).

Bottom line is that :
A god that is interested in human welfare does not exist
Your mind is made up already... I'll only be wasting my data trying to convince you.Follow ur beliefs.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by RedArrow: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Visit www.godandscience.org

Bandeco:

So people still believes in this 21st century, that an invisible man in the sky created them (from dust) ... Lolzzz

There is need for you to drop the bible and pick up a science book. You are still living in dogma. This is the age of reason and Internet. Ignorance is a choice!

Moreover, you didn't answer his question. What problem has this your god solve for humanity

Answering "problem of creation is just laughable and goes to show that ur god has no value for humanity

Zuckerberg is more of a god than yahweh grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by RedArrow: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Bandeco:

Let's assume he is not all knowing then why can't he just eliminate mosquitoes if his all powerful and has human welfare at heart. No! Instead, he watches till this day while mosquitoes and malaria continue to cause devastation . Thanks to the industry of man and science, we are able to get a cure for this scourge.

www.godandscience.org
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2016
validstar1:
Your mind is made up already... I'll only be wasting my data trying to convince you.Follow ur beliefs.
Bro embrace reason and critical thinking. Stop living in dogmatic religious beliefs.

If such powerful god exist, his existence will be so discernable, testable and revealing to all and sundry. There won't be controversy surrounding his existence. No one will call into question his existence.

There will be one religion worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / The New Google Tweet Section / PES 2017 Iso Ppsspp Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.