Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! (1967 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! by princessdoyenne(f): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
I love the way you smile it makes me wanna walk a mile and just like the River Nile will u walk with me down the aisle?
Re: Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! by trexer: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
the smiles on my face...
you are the reason it surface
my love the trace of your smile
forever is just a while...

this feeling is a train that cannot be derailed
like the morning sun to the night...it's unveiled
with you i lose out to being sane
for you my heart can never beat in vain

Re: Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! by trexer: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
chyjio:
I'm looking for creative writers who can do well writing short sms and poems of not more than 50 words. The sms however, has to be original or at least tweaked from an original copy and will be accompanied with an image/photo. I will pay N150 per sms and you can earn as much as you can write. You need to have a gmail account and experience using blogger post editor. I need about 3 writers and I will be paying accumulated earnings per week. If you are interested kindly reply on this thread with a sweet short sms. Thank you.

the smiles on my face...
you are the reason it surface
my love the trace of your smile
forever is just a while...
this feeling is a train that cannot be derailed
like the morning sun to the night...it's unveiled
with you i lose out to being sane
for you my heart can never beat in vain
Re: Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
chyjio:
I'm looking for creative writers who can do well writing short sms and poems of not more than 50 words. The sms however, has to be original or at least tweaked from an original copy and will be accompanied with an image/photo. I will pay N150 per sms and you can earn as much as you can write. You need to have a gmail account and experience using blogger post editor. I need about 3 writers and I will be paying accumulated earnings per week. If you are interested kindly reply on this thread with a sweet short sms. Thank you.
Very interested o.
Re: Short Sms & Poem Writers Needed!!! by PharouqAl: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
I know it's late. I'll post it anyways. Better late than never..so they said. 08031380900 my number,contact me if need may. It'll be the best definition throughout today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ / Inordinate Pleasure: A Novellete / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker: Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.