Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Can Someone Become Impotent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Someone Become Impotent (475 Views)

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / "Don Jazzy Is Impotent" - Unknown Girl Breaks Social Media / Herbal Male Booster Vigrx Plus May Help Impotent Men Get It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Become Impotent by Djbond(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
so I know this might sound stupid but I'm the only one that understand myself and what I'm dealing with that made me want to go impotent..

I won' t go into many details, but the short story is that I am 23 , i had my depressions about the fact that I will always be alone, but I learned to accept these , so right now even if i still have a bad opinion about myself, i can live with it .
Anyway , while i don't desire anymore to have a girlfriend (they've been wasting my time anyway), though I am still sexually attracted to them.

you see, these days I've learnt a lot of lessons from exes and even crush..
I've come to realize they ain't loyal, and all they want is money... they are all after my pocket and never love me or maybe I've not meet the right person and I'm not the type that like going to the brothel so now I've come to realize that I don't need to be a puppy to any girl that's gonna waste my time and eventually break my heart..please I know some people will come to this thread to spit thrash and bash me but I don't care,.. I just need help
Re: How Can Someone Become Impotent by Fajs: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Going impotent is not the solution there are some things you are not doing right which is making you walk in circle. Well I advice you not to give gals the notion u v too much to spend on dem let them like u for who u are and u will find d right person soon

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Become Impotent by Djbond(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fajs:
Going impotent is not the solution there are some things you are not doing right which is making you walk in circle. Well I advice you not to give gals the notion u v too much to spend on dem let them like u for who u are and u will find d right person soon
thanks but the problem is I'm tired,,the first week you start dating them, they'll be like I want to go to the salon, i want this I want that.. just tired
Re: How Can Someone Become Impotent by sisisioge: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Baby! Relax...you would meet that girl that would totally adore you soon. Pls don't go impotent before you meet her o grin. Anyways, relax and try not to go out of your way to impress girls. Just be cool ...don't give a darn about their thoughts, they will soon start running after you. 23yrs is still very young...you have your very long life ahead of you sweetheart. Relax.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! / Ladies! 7 Natural Ways To Treat A Dry And Itchy Scalp / Did You Experience Some Of These Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.