Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing (622 Views)

Which Network In Nigeria Night Browsing Starts From 6pm / MTN To Stop Blackberry Subscription / List Of Phones To Stop Using Whatsapp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by MOORCHMOORE(m): 3:56am On Sep 22, 2016
I really wish to express my disappointment to both Mtn Nigeria and by extension Nigerian Communication Commission NCC, who allowed Nigeria Mtn to be waking innocent Nigerian up in the middle of the night and scamming us in the name of Mtn Midnight browsing for N25.
This is the 3rd time am getting such stress in a month now. Just last night I was trying to register the online job by Nigerian civil service commission which couldn’t go by the day. I woke up by 2am and register for midnight browsing with mtn but as usual not internet network available. I called customer care who ask me to exercise pertinent while she forward my complaint to the engineering section. We all know how the engineering section work, it take hours to attend you complaint or even days.
My annoyance is that they deducted my money at the same time fail to deliver. I remember last 16th august, I subscribed Glo bb N1400 on a friends advice and it hit the wall because my phone is not android not BB. I called the Glo Customer Care and my money got reverted. Which I use to subscribe for 2gb at N1000. this is the time for Nigerian Communication Commission NCC to show Nigerians they are really working, mtn shouldn’t get away with this mischief. I believe Nigerian Communication Commission NCC can make Mtn to refund customers whenever they are unable to deliver the services.
We all know this is a very hard time in Nigeria and people should learn to make life easy for other, and I pray this my Open Letter gets to the appropriate authorities and Nigerian Communication Commission NCC

Thanks and Remain blessed
Re: NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by azeecoboy(m): 4:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by Proffdada: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2016
OP if cannot use it then lose it. Nobody is forcing you to stay up all night as many other plans are available.
No use your reggae spoil somebody blues abeg angry

Mtn only had bad service last night / this morning. They've been reliable since unlike Airtel that really scam their customers. I've been a victim of Airtel night browsing scam and I tell you it wasn't funny .
Just try and manage or switch to other plans /network
Re: NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Proffdada:
OP if cannot use it then lose it. Nobody is forcing you to stay up all night as many other plans are available.
No use your reggae spoil somebody blues abeg angry

Mtn only had bad service last night / this morning. They've been reliable since unlike Airtel that really scam their customers. I've been a victim of Airtel night browsing scam and I tell you it wasn't funny .
Just try and manage or switch to other plans /network
Don't known how you view it pal, but all I see is NETWORK SCAMERS!!!! I told you this is the 3rd time am getting such frustration. How many times will this happen before you discover its scam. In this recession person no need wastage & I hate patronizing failures.
Re: NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by Garshyzee(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2016
warris this one saying? undecided mtn night plan has been helping souls joor... maybe mtn netwrk poor fr ur area... relocate..
Re: NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Garshyzee:
warris this one saying? undecided mtn night plan has been helping souls joor... maybe mtn netwrk poor fr ur area... relocate..
No go warri yet, keep patronizing them.
Re: NCC Should Warn Mtn To Stop Using Night Browsing by gidjah(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Garshyzee:
Pls what's the code and how much, would love to try it out

(1) (Reply)

Used Gotv For Sale / 3 Unit Of Brand New, Sealed Iphone 6s, 64gb For Sale In Ibadan @ 225k. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.