Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] (30980 Views)

Banky W's Mother Stuns For Son's Traditional Wedding / Tiwa Savage Stuns For Her EP Cover / Toolz Stuns For Polo Tournament In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by fortunateice(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Tiwa carry on, oluwa is involved. Sexy diva
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by fortunateice(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Tiwa carry on, oluwa is involved. Sexy diva
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by lovingyouhun: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2016
dotuna3:

i tried all my best to remind Tiwa of u (OKOROWANTA) her PRO but obviously she doesn't know u. only her Gate man told me u are their trash collector and madam doesn't give a fu..ck to such people like u
This doesnt change the fact that Okorowanta nailed you to the wall believe me, now you are judging TW again, who told you she is so mean as not to give a duck about her trash collector? You are missing in action, please find your brain and try again hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by MNDY(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2016
She sings well but Se*x lyrics in majority of her songs (a mother and "wife" for that matter), she should stop that!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by kayalla(f): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2016
she's pretty, but wait is that white hair am seeing...

chai nature is Awesome
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by niyidenrele: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
no matter how birifu a gul is ,and almost evry guy wanna die coz f her beauty....remba ,she don tire one guy somwia,... eg Tillbliz.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
MNDY:
She sings well but Se*x lyrics in majority of her songs (a mother and "wife" for that matter), she should stop that!
Stop being a hypocritical misogynist! Don't married men and fathers also sing about sex? Abi Psquare and co. are holier and better than her?? Mtchewwwww undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by stwazobia: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
dotuna3:
All I appreciate in this lady is her height and no other thing I mean no other thing not even her music
Only height?.... Taaa mechie onu nwata aa!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by chccho(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Them fit build story building on this her foundation chai!!!! But at least she still fine sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by dadabashua1(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2016
love your songs and also I like your looks... thumbs up
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by Eibams60(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm. diz blue ivy nany sef. Mtcheew
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by mickool(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Black beautiful. Nice outfit. But wait oooo... Check out the second pic, the earring is too heavy na. It will soon cut off that ear.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
make up beauty
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by exlinkleads(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cry but being pretty won't save her the slut Identity she bears!

your opinion
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by thunderbabs: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
If I had my way, we would be a lovely couple.... shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by olori98(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Bad belle... Shio
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by cindyrocks(f): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Have you bedded her before?
PissedOffWeed:
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by peckebu(f): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
she looks very cute in the first picture
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by banmee(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
OKorowanta:

Thank God u still appreciate something in her.
Just the other day,Tiwa told me she appreciate nothing in you.
I'm still trying to convince her to appreciate you.
If not for anything but as God's creature.

Are you related to Tarila?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by seunfape(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is like she does not see breast less sport top to wear because we always see her breast from all her dressess from here .
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by imoleaye(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
adorablevic:
Pretty...tiwa abeg give me small front hair cool
gbaaaaa
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by AfroBlue(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
i don't know why but Tiwa and Annie Idibia always look extra hot when they take photos in Yankee City. cheesy

ny ny, the city so nice, they had to name it twice grin

Roc Nation should treat her team to an outing at

http://lagosloungenyc.com/

5023 Avenue N, Brooklyn, NY 11234.

Davido chills out there

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by Deenite(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
mencade5:
I have her number. Who needs it?
I have her mtn, glo and etisalat, which 1 do u have? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by mencade5(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Deenite:

I have her mtn, glo and etisalat, which 1 do u have? grin
vodafone, orange and AT&T. Write ur number here let me send u her number
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
/
I pray that her music career does not end like that of D'Banj because autotune is not accepted in USA in her genre of music.

\
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by Deenite(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
mencade5:
vodafone, orange and AT&T. Write ur number here let me send u her number
b4 i do dat, any chance u may have her account number, atm card number and pin. wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by Dizu(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
she is cute
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by cangoallnyt: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
anonimi:

Are you mean to say Emi-na-ado? lipsrsealed

lmaoooo weyrey re ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by motherfucker: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Miladi:
I never knew she's this much beautiful.
are you kidding me? Tiwa a pretty and stunning. BTW, why did you photoshop your eyes? They look creepy from horror movie, but you are pretty if not for the eyes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
She slayed, Tblizz wher are thou
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] by Saicology212: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why the track suit? Abi Roc nation wants to turn her into Missy Elliot?? grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Bono Visits Dbanj In Lagos (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Raises Alarm After Receiving Calls/insulting Texts From Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.