Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria (6823 Views)

Republic Of Southern Nigeria Will Be Great / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
Here is the map of the new nations of the then former Southern Nigeria. Yes I am a becomrich knock-off. Yes I will be bracing for his impact on this thread.

Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Pharoh: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
This is interesting hope the thread will be focused and not derailed. Can you place another map below it i mean the full map of Nigeria so we can see clearly are you solved the niger-delta map, you did not include kwara in oduduwa? Do you mind i place maps too or we should discuss just yours only? So a future biafra will be landlocked? i don't think the ijaw will form on nation, they will either move into biafra or oduduwa.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Ikengawo: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
Efik Orun what? those guys are Biafra as is the niger delta.

anyways i dont support any of these MS.paint online revolutions.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 13, 2009
@ poster,
so much in love with yourself.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2009
df2006:

@ poster,
so much in love with yourself.

Why not? grin
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by nduchucks: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2009
@ezeagu, kedu kordi?

i hope you know say if you no restrict dis ya fantasy to internet, na for prison you go find yaself. even de great ojukwu sef no go support you. government fit charge you and becomerich for treason. i don warn you as a fellow forumite now.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 2:24am On Oct 13, 2009
ndu_chucks:

@ezeagu, kedu kordi?

i hope you know say if you no restrict dis ya fantasy to internet, na for prison you go find yaself. even de great ojukwu sef no go support you. government fit charge you and becomerich for treason. i don warn you as a fellow forumite now.

grin Becomrich is somewhere in the US, and the Nigerian government doesn't need to worry about me. They can hardly catch murderers, it is internet tracking they will do. grin I don't even know why you people overreact to a simple map.
Re: Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria by robosky02(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
the IPOD should leave port Harcourt very fast

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Accent: A National Embarrassment / Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) / INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.