Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do (570 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / Davido: ‘if’ And The Cultural Dilemma Of Parenting / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by Memesticmeme: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2016
“Your 16 year old daughter in high school is going back to a boarding school after the christmas break.“As a good mother you saw her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus. After 3 hours you were told that the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived.“As you are going crazy making arrangement to verify her death, you received a call from your daughter saying “mum I wasn’t on that bus ooo my boyfriend insisted I spend a day in his house before I go to school”“What will you do as a parent?“How would you react?“Let’s have your contribution on the story.

Cc: lalasticlala and mods
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by eph12(m): 5:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Well I expect 16 years old girls to have boyfriends nowadays
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by woleakin1(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2016
To start with I will thank God for making her take that irrational decesion . Give her proper sex education and also be her friend so I can give her proper guidance and also change her school to the one day is right in front of my noise and also encourage her to bring her friends home mostly the Boyz. Cos I won't marry her but she needs to be properly monitored
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by Florblu(f): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2016
I will quietly thank God in my closet and scold her very well.To me a 16 year old girl is still small to have a boyfriend let alone visit and spend the night in his place.
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by madone: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2016
i ll beat the living sh**t out of her for not telling me that she has a boyfriend,arrest the boyfriend and change her school to a day school where i can have my eye on her then i ll have my time to teach her sex education. but all the same i ll host the boyfriend for a dinner if he is bold to come witg his dad
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by mysticgal(f): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmm, I'd be so grateful and I'll invite the boyfriend for dinner sef.
But then I'll reprimand my daughter for leaving school to meet man... She dey crase.... It won't happen.. No it won't angry
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by gidjah(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Just thank god for her safety,and imagined he was her saving angel,encourage her more.....16yr old girl is a big gurl now adays o, no try them, girls have gone to another level now,not like when some of us use to bath in the public at js 2&3 way back!.the devil has solely taken over!!
Re: Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
I don't like boarding school at all.

But should that scenerio play out, I'll thank God for her life but I'll withdraw her to a nearby school. I'll also let her know she doesn't need a boyfriend at that age and stage of her life, least of all having s.ex!
Having a boyfriend can be as dangerous as being involved in the accident...she can lose her life terminating a pregnancy, STD still there o...plus she can lose focus totally. The boy go hear am sha, even if he grows a pair of wings and looks like an angel.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Couple Welcomes A Set Of Triplets 13 Years After Marriage / Let's Make Money This 2017 / Single Parentage,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.