Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President (16984 Views)

Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by mrpapou: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2016
hahah
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by drss2(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2016
give buari $100 billion n he will still squander it on frivolities n social packages, such as giving N5000 to 100 million nigerians. a person devoid of modern economics plan on investment to generate more funds can never drag nigeria out of recession. he will rather use d money to sponsor more pilgrims.
a president who still sponsor pilgrims despite d economic atmosphere can never make any intelligent economic decision.

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by Fryzi(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2016
I swear dis govt is so funny. Dey can't stable anything rather blaming past govts. With all d stolen funds recovered n borrowed funds yet Nigeria is still sinking. Incompetent. Dey will claim dis fund now n still tell us dey still need to borrow trillions. We re listening
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by yemitty203: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by ArabMopol(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2016
buhari is a clown.... I thought he said Abacha and his clones didn't steal any thing from our national purse....

shout sai baba in crowded place, NO 233 on 1000 way to die
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by ajbabs(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
jmoore:
But Abacha did not steal na. Which stolen funds are you requesting from Switzerland? undecided
Could you imagine that Buhari (the saint) served that Abacha administration to the last breathing day of Abacha himself on earth ?

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by tonio2wo: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Dandsome:
story

What funds are you talking about Bubu?

When you open your mouth to talk, make sure you think of what will happen in the future. Remember when you were saying Abacha never stole?? Well, right now they`ll use that against you to tell you that they have no stolen money of yours. tongue tongue tongue

He made that statement because he was among the thieves that stole during abacha's regime. Remember he was the PTF chairman at that time and we know he looted billions and stashed it in his wife name.

Mr integrity my black-hairy-arse!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by Kaira333: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
They should release d stolen money so dat u can steel it back and keep on telling us naija has no money.

Yeye foolish man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by tonio2wo: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2016
highwaist:
Nigeria will great again,I belive.take lagos as example.from Bat to Brf,from Brf to Ambode...

And bat owns the whole of lag till this day! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by berrystunn(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2016
ayusco85:
What about the ones you have recovered? What have u done with them.?

APC claims to have saved
N2.6trn through TSA
N1.4trn from Subsidy
N3.2trn from recovered loot
N665bn from stamp duty
N1.1trn from custom
N2.6trn from Tax revenue
N2.7trn from crude oil
The list is endless.
According to various reports by FG the total fund generated so far is above N13.2trns.
Remember the 2016 budget is N6.4trn.
How come buhari is still looking for money where there non wen he claims to have the above amount already?

Is this not all LIES? Or is the money STOLEN again?

APC ate just bunch of liars and deceivers. Kick them out in 2019

Looting from looters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by SycophanticGoat: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
This buhari era self small minute hunger don catch you

i dey hungry i won chop banned

wer the mods dey, i say i won chop banned

i still dey beg oo
one week banned is enough abeg

abeg nairalanders make una help me plead with the mods i need to chop banned urgetly because i dey hungry

i dey wait ooo

Wérè nì èlèyì!!! grin cheesy grin grin

Hopefully, they ban you and ban me for jokingly calling you wérè... cheesy cheesy
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by tammie24: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2016
I thought he said the money was never stolen

Which one be stolen fund again?
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by mhizAnnie(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2016
The funds u have recovered, what have you done with it? Moreover do u think they will return it so they too can suffer from recession. President with terrible economic policies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by SycophanticGoat: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2016
tonio2wo:

He made that statement because he was among the thieves that stole during abacha's regime. Remember he was the PTF chairman at that time and we know he looted billions and stashed it in his wife name.

If na you be PTDF chairman and na you dey in charge of trillions of dollars wey dem dey illegally wire into Abacha account, you no go commot your own share? cheesy grin

Whoever believes that Buhari has a pinch if integrity in him, that person is the most senseless, idiotic and fōolish dead brained imbecïle. In short, such person's stupidity and foolishness is hereditary and must surely be passed down from generation to generation..

3 Likes

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by kjhova(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
ayusco85:
What about the ones you have recovered? What have u done with them.?

APC claims to have saved
N2.6trn through TSA
N1.4trn from Subsidy
N3.2trn from recovered loot
N665bn from stamp duty
N1.1trn from custom
N2.6trn from Tax revenue
N2.7trn from crude oil
The list is endless.
According to various reports by FG the total fund generated so far is above N13.2trns.
Remember the 2016 budget is N6.4trn.
How come buhari is still looking for money where there non wen he claims to have the above amount already?

Is this not all LIES? Or is the money STOLEN again?

APC ate just bunch of liars and deceivers. Kick them out in 2019

Sometimes I don't get where some of you are coming from or intend to go to with your approach to national matters. Let me educate you a bit on what we face presently as a nation and why you shouldn't find it funny nor should you take it as a PDP vs APC game to be amused by.

30 months ago, Nigeria used to pump 2.2mbpd of crude and sell at Brent crude (light sweet crude) price of averagely US$147 per barrel which gave a gross of US$118Bn annual turnover (or N23.3Tr if you "Nairify" it at N197/US$). Today, due to the global drop in crude prices and also the activities of the so-called militants in the Niger Delta, Nigeria presently pump below 1.6mbpd of crude and sell at average price of US$48 per barrel giving a gross annual T/O of US$28Bn (or N8.6Tr if you "Nairify" it at N305/US$)! Goodness me!! This represents a 76% drop in national earnings!!! This is the critical reason why we are in recession and the savings you listed above (which are by no means correct) can not, in any way, make up for this loss of revenue.

No foreign nation should use "legalese" to withold our commonwealth and additionally no misinformed citizen of this country should find it just that our commonwealth is being held somewhat by force by a foreign power, no matter their claims on safe-guarding for us.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by Jesusloveyou: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
agwom:
one were una don collect wetin una take am do? people dey suffer
u dey ask question like small pikin. becos this is d same question one illiterate kid ask me yesterday in my office, or are u d same kid that ask me d same question?

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by Jesusloveyou: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2016
drss2:
give buari $100 billion n he will still squander it on frivolities n social packages, such as giving N5000 to 100 million nigerians. a person devoid of modern economics plan on investment to generate more funds can never drag nigeria out of recession. he will rather use d money to sponsor more pilgrims.
a president who still sponsor pilgrims despite d economic atmosphere can never make any intelligent economic decision.
and u think, u get sense with this statement
https://www.nairaland.com/politics

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
tonio2wo:

why not probe him before he became president, since u be ipod that get too-much sense

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
But Buhari cleared Abacha of corruption. Ooh sorry Na his brother.
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by IamThrive(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Mr. Buhari, this is another travel you have embarked on again.

Where is the positive outcome or dividends of the travels you did within your 1st year in office?
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by ayusco85(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
kjhova:

Sometimes I don't get where some of you are coming from or intend to go to with your approach to national matters. Let me educate you a bit on what we face presently as a nation and why you shouldn't find it funny nor should you take it as a PDP vs APC game to be amused by.

30 months ago, Nigeria used to pump 2.2mbpd of crude and sell at Brent crude (light sweet crude) price of averagely US$147 per barrel which gave a gross of US$118Bn annual turnover (or N23.3Tr if you "Nairify" it at N197/US$). Today, due to the global drop in crude prices and also the activities of the so-called militants in the Niger Delta, Nigeria presently pump below 1.6mbpd of crude and sell at average price of US$48 per barrel giving a gross annual T/O of US$28Bn (or N8.6Tr if you "Nairify" it at N305/US$)! Goodness me!! This represents a 76% drop in national earnings!!! This is the critical reason why we are in recession and the savings you listed above (which are by no means correct) can not, in any way, make up for this loss of revenue.

No foreign nation should use "legalese" to withold our commonwealth and additionally no misinformed citizen of this country should find it just that our commonwealth is being held somewhat by force by a foreign power, no matter their claims on safe-guarding for us.

You forget the part whr we have an illiterate old senile president, who has destroyed everything left of the economy because of his misguided moves and utterances . Pls stop defending mediocrity

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by ephi123(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
This buhari era self small minute hunger don catch you

i dey wait ooo

all manners of craze on this nairaland cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by tonio2wo: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
why not probe him before he became president, since u be ipod that get too-much sense
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lemmi laugh at ur foolishness small. Probe keh?
When he was sued for not having school certificate what did he do?

Lemmi now finish d laugh
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by orisa37: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Keep on the Pressure@The U.N., The Hague, Switzerland and at every International Forum. The hardest condition Switzerland can claim is to make her Project Financier and Supervisor of all our Developments on which the loots from Switzerland will be expended. Let them release at least $40 billion within 24 hours to our own Dangote to begin his Recession Retraction Program.
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by osita76(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
chachanga:

Source: https://www.naij.com/977355-buhari-tells-switzerland-president-return-nigerias-looted-funds.html

NB
/Is this not the same Bubu who implied that Abacha never stole from the country?
If so, what funds are these ones being demanded for?
Nigerians are patiently waiting to see how this dance will end especially how govt plans to spend when such funds are eventually regained!/

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/abacha-never-stole-buhari-i-recovered-n287bn-abacha-loot-obasanjo/

https://www.nairaland.com/2221052/buhari-abacha-never-stole
Buhari said Abacha did not steal any money during his reign, so the question is which money is he requesting for it's repatriation? He is now speaking from the both sides of the mouth

1 Like

Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by sunsewa16: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abacha never stole but ur still asking them to bring Abacha looted fund,chai we Nija don suffer.
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
keep on begging!!very soon el rufai will come and deport you out of this state.
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by CioAngels(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Switzerland Government, are you planning to return your Citizens money to Nigeria? You should have read where Nigerian president buhari, said abacha did not steal so why return what you don't have? If you decide to return whatever, know you have not done that in the interest of poor Nigerians but in the interest of political class who will RESTEAL the money. Maybe we should send names of Federal and state civil servants that have not been paid their salaries and pensions for months and years so that you pay them from the money. The pensioners and civil servants are dying in large numbers daily. (PROTESTING)
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by eshic(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
I wonder why they have not returned it yet
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by kjhova(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2016
ayusco85:

You forget the part whr we have an illiterate old senile president, who has destroyed everything left of the economy because of his misguided moves and utterances . Pls stop defending mediocrity

It is your choice to believe that the president is illiterate despite his qualifications. It is also your choice to assume that he is senile despite his good health with which he is functioning properly in office.

We both agree that the economy is in a mess however some of us are in the real world taking critical look at the deep and remote causes and proferring workable solutions while others wallow in the mindless wailer/zombie dichotomy reserved for internet chat folks only.
Re: "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President by ayusco85(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
kjhova:

It is your choice to believe that the president is illiterate despite his qualifications. It is also your choice to assume that he is senile despite his good health with which he is functioning properly in office.

We both agree that the economy is in a mess however some of us are in the real world taking critical look at the deep and remote causes and proferring workable solutions while others wallow in the mindless wailer/zombie dichotomy reserved for internet chat folks only.

Continue lying to urself that u are among those looking for solutions to the dying economy.
#Delution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu And Family At House On The Rock Church For Granddaughter's Birthday / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary / President Buhari Departs Abelag/Luxaviation Airport For Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.