Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid (55862 Views)

Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party / Funke Akindele's Husband Surprises Her On Christmas Day (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Actress funke akindele is very happy as she is finally married. She was seen dancing with her husband jjc skills after eating in the kitchen. funke Akindele also showcase her another talent by rapping in the kitchen.

Watch the video below and see some pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXi5PI3s2mw

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2016
See more pics

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by soberdrunk(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2016
grin marriage dey sweet her! Congrats dear! Feminists una welldone oooo! I greet una oooo!!! angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by dotuna3(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Cool
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2016
dotuna3:
Cool
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Who is the pot bellied dude?

So many people are already pessimistic about this her marriage, I hope the spirit of divorce won't locate her this time.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Smellymouth: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Special Shallat to their weed supplier..

He is the real MVP...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2016
body dy sweet una nw...soon nw una news go full internet.for me to be in a celebrity marriage,I mst b a bigger celeb dan my wife n nt d other way around.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one.
She seems happy..
he good make person marry ooo.
hateu2, trapqueen77, aunty mimzy where una dey I wan marry o
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Smellymouth: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2016
comradespade:

he good make person marry ooo.

hateu2, trapqueen77, aunty mimzy where una dey I wan marry o

U wan marry one of these cute ladies? grin

Abeg choose trapqueen77..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

U wan marry one of these cute ladies? grin
Abeg choose trapqueen77..
bros why u no like me like diz? u wan make she bash me

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by iykekelvins(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2016
The kain faces she dey make when she dey dance seff
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by GoggleB(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Marriage is good ooo..
LadyF let's start from somewhere..
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Still in the honeymoon phase I see. grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by OKorowanta: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2016
I pray this happiness last forever wit jjc in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by OKorowanta: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Special Shallat to their weed supplier..

He is the real MVP...

Dats huge.
U have meme answer to everything.
Pls give Buhari answer to his self-made recession.
We don tire.
Dat guy brain don knock

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Smellymouth: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2016
OKorowanta:

Dats huge.
U have meme answer to everything.
Pls give Buhari answer to his man made recession.
We don tire.
Dat guy brain don knock

HahaahaahahaHahaa...

I have realized that if people are complaining about the Nigerian economy and you don't join in,they will attempt to borrow money from you..
cheesy grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by McBrooklyn(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
*Singing*
E ba mi wa omo oOo
Emi na fe love oOo
Mo fe love OoO
I want to love oOo
I'm single and searching
I want to date OoO
Mo ti ready oOo
I need a girl OoO . . . embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:
*Singing*

E ba mi wa omo oOo

Emi na fe love oOo

Mo fe love OoO

I want to love oOo

I'm single and searching

I want to date OoO

Mo ti ready oOo

I need a girl OoO . . . embarassed

Lol
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by yorhmienerd(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
The kain faces she dey make when she dey dance seff

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=yorhmienerd post=49574668][/quote]

Hahahababa
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

HahaahaahahaHahaa...

I have realized that if people are complaining about the Nigerian economy and you don't join in,they will attempt to borrow money from you..
cheesy grin

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by DONSMITH123(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
ok
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by efilefun(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Actress funke akindele is very happy as she is finally married. She was seen dancing with her husband jjc skills after eating in the kitchen. funke Akindele also showcase her another talent by rapping in the kitchen.

Watch the video below and see some pics
Op i hail oooo
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by SuperBlack: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
When you take too much of Weed.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by docmoses(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Make we hear word jare
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Cornerstone001: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by nikkypearl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by tafrica(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where is JJC in that video?

BTW, It's always sweet when you marry your best friend, someone whom you play with like a kid and makes you both act like kids again.
Seems Funke is enjoying her marriage, I'm happy for her. May God make it last for as long as they both remain alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by amuokuko: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

As if this would stop them from breaking up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.