Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. (655 Views)

How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / How To Repair The Mouth-piece Of Your Phone- Do It Yourself / Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Wizmike111(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Avoid been scam, never do business with anyone too quick to tell you "inbox me" when you haven't even propose a business deal.
Don't do business with anyone using nicknames or short names (WF, coded, etc). Never do business with anyone not having a profile pics. If he uses a female pics, he is a scammer.
If his bank account details is totally different from his Nairaland/Facebook names, he is a scammer. But they can never run always as long you paid the money into their account. They can never run always as long they have a phone number which you have called. They can never run away as long you save the chats. You can track them with technology and human intelligence.
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by thimbook2(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2016
noted!
one can never be too careful
and to be scammed in this kain days, ehn, the persin sef go hear am
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Some of these are not true. I have a nickname "ProgrammerX" and I don't have a profile pics. Guess what? I am NOT a scammer.
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Sugarcious(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Some of these are not true. I have a nickname "ProgrammerX" and I don't have a profile pics. Guess what? I am NOT a scammer.
THAT IS WHAT THE OP IS SAYING. YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE ALREADY. SCAMMERS DONT PUBLICIZE THEMSELVES.
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Sugarcious:

THAT IS WHAT THE OP IS SAYING. YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE ALREADY. SCAMMERS DONT PUBLICIZE THEMSELVES.
So you are calling me a scammer?
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Sugarcious(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2016
ProgrammerX:
So you are calling me a scammer?
I don't know o... I didn't say that. it's just your name..
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Sugarcious:

I don't know o... I didn't say that. it's just your name..
I am no scammer, I have a complete linkedin profile and complete facebook and google plus profile. I also have a complete quora and stackoverflow profile. I don't have my real name and a profile pics on NL because I don't know how to upload a profile pics, mostly because I've not really checked and I don't like names like john555 or obi565.

I guess you are a scammer, looking at your name "sugarcious", and how do we know that the person on your profile pics is really you and not someone else? I guess we would never know.

As for the op, please remove this thread. Just because you have a complete NL profile and your name is wizmike or wisdom michael, doesn't mean everyone else should and everyone who doesn't, is a scammer.
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Wizmike111:
Avoid been scam, never do business with anyone too quick to tell you "inbox me" when you haven't even propose a business deal.
Don't do business with anyone using nicknames or short names (WF, coded, etc). Never do business with anyone not having a profile pics. If he uses a female pics, he is a scammer.
If his bank account details is totally different from his Nairaland/Facebook names, he is a scammer. But they can never run always as long you paid the money into their account. They can never run always as long they have a phone number which you have called. They can never run away as long you save the chats. You can track them with technology and human intelligence.

I also don't see anything wrong with asking someone to inbox you. I find it rather difficult to make a post or change a post on NL compared to other sites like SO, where you don't need to navigate off the page just to comment.

What if I am a female and I use a male's pics as my profile pics, does that also make me scammer? What if I am a male and I use a dog's pics, does that also make me a scammer? Please stop making baseless insinuations
Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Sugarcious(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2016
ProgrammerX:

I am no scammer, I have a complete linkedin profile and complete facebook and google plus profile. I also have a complete quora and stackoverflow profile. I don't have my real name and a profile pics on NL because I don't know how to upload a profile pics, mostly because I've not really checked and I don't like names like john555 or obi565.

I guess you are a scammer, looking at your name "sugarcious", and how do we know that the person on your profile pics is really you and not someone else? I guess we would never know.

As for the op, please remove this thread. Just because you have a complete NL profile and your name is wizmike or wisdom michael, doesn't mean everyone else should and everyone who doesn't, is a scammer.
You made valid points though. I was just pulling your legs. MrProgrammerX!!

1 Like

Re: Here's A Piece Of Advice To Webmasters Out There ! So Be Careful. by Wizmike111(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
ProgrammerX sorry if I had upset you with my post. But am just trying to disclose what I have seen,observed, and heard !

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Every Intending Blogger Need's To Know / I Need A Someone To Work On My Blog / UK Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.