Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department (19676 Views)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by deymoh(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Female graduate of International Relations and Diplomacy from the University of Benin, Michelle Ekure, who is the founder of Michelle-Leathers, is currently holding a workshop on pattern making for shoes.

On day 3 of the workshop, Michelle made it known that they received members from the ICT department of African Independent Television yesterday for an important interview.

Mechelle:

"Day 3 still on pattern making for shoes. We had visitors from ICT AIT station today for a brief interview, watch out for the interview on Saturday by 8am"

Her long awaited call has been answered and one should really congratulate and celebrate her on her transformation from grass to grace.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKowTcIBe9e/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/lady-shoemaker-michele-ekure-receives.html

1 Like

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by veekid(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Go girl!!

And some ladies won't learn from this; they'll b forming tvsh up and down tuning themselves to upcoming oloshos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by zizomaticz(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Seen cool
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Etizz: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
is alright
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by micskales(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Good for her
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by opulus: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Enjoy the attention while it lasts

4 Likes

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Terror666(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
baby pls marry me
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by effeoghene(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Passion can take you anywhere.. It may only take time

3 Likes

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by calabaman(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Hard work and the ability to take risk pays

A big Welldone to her!!!!
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2016
This is the type of a lady man should take home to Mama unlike the nothing-upstair-ladies, all they can think is how to bleach their future and apply mascara..
*walks out of the thread*

2 Likes

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by thereturnoflucy(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Say No To White Collar Job....the things that work no in NIGERIA are. Hand job, politics, being a cleric, and sadly fraud(yahoo)....and also Yahoo +

Kindly visit www.kikiotolu.com for awesome stories, motivational talk, sport, poems, relationship and more
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Fiscabally(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2016
better pikin, no be dem ......
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by zanebaddo(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2016
This goes out to guys, if you are still at home waiting for a job baba you are on a long thing o.. I wan die until one of my guys way back from school introduced me to what I'm actually learning now.. ..

I swear I never tear agreement but no be any how job I go fit accept now o! I'm no longer desperate about looking for white kola nut abi job that pays you pea nut at the end of the month...

Hand work good o!! !! cool

2 Likes

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by ibroh22(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2016
ok wen will buhari visit her
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by omonla10(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2016
A picture is worth a thousand words.. But these set of pictures are not even worth 12 words..

Nice one for the Lady shoemaker.. She's definitely going to higher places
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Immanueladebol(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2016
congrats to her

When the Igbo's finds out,She is their own

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by AGgal(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Wish you huge success!

1 Like

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by ReverseEngineer: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Here's someone restoring the dignity of womanhood. Contrary to some, with a display of physical features, she's going places with her intellectual prowess.

Meanwhile, Become a web developer today, learn programming and improve your ict skills. check my signature.
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by buffalowings: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2016
ibroh22:

grin
Buhari will not visit her now
Then he will be crying that change begins with me.
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by BarryX(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2016
All is see is diligence paying off
cool
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Josmila(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
ibroh22:

Have you visited her??
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Josmila(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
This lady inspires me, there's no limit to what anyone can do with determination and focus.
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by AnanseK(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Michelle- leathers

Will the south see reason and stop eating leather gbomo ? Shoes are made from leather. We need to industralize !
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by ibroh22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Josmila:

Have you visited her??
Am not Buhari
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by ibroh22(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
buffalowings:

grin Buhari will not visit her now Then he will be crying that change begins with me.
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by tohchee96(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
AGgal:
Wish you huge success!
which kain beauty be this ??
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Interesting15: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
This lady didn't fold her arms waiting for opportunity- she created opportunity with her hands.

My advice to you all.

Don't fold your arms expecting opportunities, create opportunities with your own hands.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Akinaukwa: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where is that lady that begged N10,000k from me, let her come and see her fellow lady progressing through an innovation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I resign or continue? / I Was Mocked And Tagged 'stupid', Says Airport Security Who Returned Bag / Skye Bank Sacks 50 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.