Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department (19680 Views)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by xreal: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
which kain photograph are all these?

who is the shoemaker and which ones are ICT staff?
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Originalsly: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmm...me?...a university graduate making footwear?...in the public? Neva. I rather continue begging requesting financial assistance from family members and friends and strangers. My pride would neva allow me to do no such low level job!
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by cletz991(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
zanebaddo:
This goes out to guys, if you are still at home waiting for a job baba you are on a long thing o.. I wan die until one of my guys way back from school introduced me to what I'm actually learning now.. ..

I swear I never tear agreement but no be any how job I go fit accept now o! I'm no longer desperate about looking for white kola nut abi job that pays you pea nut at the end of the month...

Hand work good o!! !! cool
bross what are you learning? Fill me in am interested
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by zanebaddo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
cletz991:
bross what are you learning? Fill me in am interested
baba na furniture oo we work with HDF and MDF type of wood. Ask around.. . 4..to 6months with dedication you are good to go!! !! Good money Bro!!! !. .. the machines are there to the jobs for you.. no more hammer shits
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
opulus:
Enjoy the attention while it lasts
baddas grin
Re: Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2016
deymoh:
Female graduate of International Relations and Diplomacy from the University of Benin, Michelle Ekure, who is the founder of Michelle-Leathers, is currently holding a workshop on pattern making for shoes.

On day 3 of the workshop, Michelle made it known that they received members from the ICT department of African Independent Television yesterday for an important interview.

Mechelle:

"Day 3 still on pattern making for shoes. We had visitors from ICT AIT station today for a brief interview, watch out for the interview on Saturday by 8am"

Her long awaited call has been answered and one should really congratulate and celebrate her on her transformation from grass to grace.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKowTcIBe9e/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/lady-shoemaker-michele-ekure-receives.html

I am a Lady-carpenter ooo. Why no so much alert!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Mocked And Tagged 'stupid', Says Airport Security Who Returned Bag / Should I resign or continue? / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.