Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is Aerocontractor Out Service In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Aerocontractor Out Service In Nigeria? (611 Views)

Abuja To Test Run Light Rail Service In November Before Launch - FCT Minister / Who Knows About Zeeway Mail Courier Service In Abuja / UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aerocontractor Out Service In Nigeria? by Ogeam(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2016
I have been trying to book a flight with aerocontractor for awhile now through their site at "www.flyaero.com" with no success. I was repeated greeted with a message saying "online booking will not be available effective from September 1" and as of this morning the site is no more available. I sent them an email to make enquiries regarding other means of booking still no response. I called their contact centre and stayed on the queue for hours with no one pickup despite IVR message saying I am the first in line after staying on line for minutes and for hours no one was there to pick up. Has recession gotten to them, are they out of service? Just curious to know if this is a customer service failure or they are out of business?
Re: Is Aerocontractor Out Service In Nigeria? by zik4ever: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aero has suspended flights indefinitely.
Re: Is Aerocontractor Out Service In Nigeria? by Ogeam(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
zik4ever:
Aero has suspended flights indefinitely.

Thanks zik4ever. Recession has gotten to them. But at least they should have updated their IVR to notify people so no one stays on the line waiting for agents that arev not there.
Re: Is Aerocontractor Out Service In Nigeria? by Iamfavored: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Ogeam:
I have been trying to book a flight with aerocontractor for awhile now through their site at "www.flyaero.com" with no success. I was repeated greeted with a message saying "online booking will not be available effective from September 1" and as of this morning the site is no more available. I sent them an email to make enquiries regarding other means of booking still no response. I called their contact centre and stayed on the queue for hours with no one pickup despite IVR message saying I am the first in line after staying on line for minutes and for hours no one was there to pick up. Has recession gotten to them, are they out of service? Just curious to know if this is a customer service failure or they are out of business?
They don't pick call for all I know.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The Rich Kids Of Dubai Flaunt Their Wealthy Lifestyle Via Social Media / Man Luckily Escapes Road Accident While Trying To Avoid Security Van (pics) / SMH! Computer Crashes At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Passengers Register Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.