Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

See Reason Why A Boy Reported His Father To Police For Printing Fake Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Reason Why A Boy Reported His Father To Police For Printing Fake Money (351 Views)

7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich / An Ethiopian Daughter Had Sex With Father To Stop Him From Marrying Fiancée / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reason Why A Boy Reported His Father To Police For Printing Fake Money by Lordbrave(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Policein Kisumu on Tuesday arrested a man accused of making fake money at the Nubian estate after his son set him up.The man, Edwin Dimba, was arrested by the quick response team of the administration police wing.Police also confiscated a machine believed to be used to print the money.The son had accused the suspect of neglecting his family despite making “alotof money” from the business.He was frog-marched in the presence of his family, friends and neighbours during the Tuesday evening raid.According to the son,MrDimba who has been in the business for close to 10 years, has been arrested on several occasions but is always released by “close business associates”.The son said he was forced to join the boda boda business after completing his secondary school education last year tosupport his family.Administration Police officers frog march Mr Edwin Dimba (center) who was arrested on suspicion of printing fake money at his house in Nubian Estate, Kisumu County. PHOTO | TONNY OMONDIHis mother lost her job at Milimani Hospital, he added.“My father has continued to con his unsuspecting clients who come calling at our house in Nubian Estate that he can manufacture money,” the son said.“I have a sister in Form Threeand another sibling in nursery whom am forced to cater for their school fee despite my meager pay. I use someone’s motorbike which I hire for Sh300daily,” he added.. …boda boda business in east Africa mean bike business ….culled -Nairobi News.
See photos:http://jahlike.com/2016/09/22/see-reason-why-a-boy-reported-his-father-to-police-for-printing-fake-money/

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Killed An Undergraduate And Lied To Cover Up Their Misdeed / The Best Answers Are Often Questions / UNILAG Fails To Make Top 5 Most Applied Federal University In Nigeria In 2016, S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.