Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child (541 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child by conductor1: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Thursday, 22 September 2016
Lady recounts emotional story of woman married for 6 years without child

Segun Williams Abiola (pictured), wrote:
My brother told me a story about his former colleague at work. She had been married for about six years without children and her mother-in-law gave her continious hell. Eventually she had three children one after the other. Then her sister in law got married and after five years of marriage hadnt any children and her own mother-in-law gave her lake of fire with brimstone inclusive. so my brother's former colleague's mother in law now came to ask her to please take her own daughter to her doctor. I say hen God is not mocked seee. whatsoever we are in a habit of sowing we shall be in the habit of reaping. its a spiritual law
lets watch the see

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/lady-recounts-emotional-story-of-woman.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child by Kaira333: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na so nah

Karma is a bitch but pls she shouldn't mock them.
Re: Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child by schumastic(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is more confusing than Nigeria recession itself undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women / Meet The 20 Year Old Student Who Wants To Give Up Her Virginity To Study Abroad / I Don't Know How To Break This Relationship! She Loves Me And I Love Her Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.