Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Make Money With Fiverr - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money With Fiverr (631 Views)

Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Learn How TO Make ($300-$800 Monthly)on Fiverr Writing Article (tutorial Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Fiverr by harrison12(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Do you have a laptop or android and you dont really know what to be doing with it?

Do you always complain about the unemployment status in the country?

Do you always beg your uncle or aunt for money?
Due to all these you are worried as to what you could be doing to fetch your real money.

But am here to say to you WORRY NO MORE!

Fiverr is a community where you get paid for the service you are well able to render to people and believe me, the payment is in dollars.

I wont waste my time explaining much about it and that is why i've come today to help as many persons that want to really start the fiverr work. I have a comprehensive e-book guide on fiverr-everything you need to know-which i will be sharing for a little token of #500 for the first 30 persons who drop their email or send me a mail at harrisonhope3@gmail.com

Other persons coming after the first 30 will get it for #700 only.

Are you interested in making money? Then mail me at harrisonhope3@gmail.com

Happy money making.
Re: Make Money With Fiverr by CoolFreeday(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
freeday0484@gmail.com
Re: Make Money With Fiverr by Dammyzzeal: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
abeoluwadamilare@gmail.com
Re: Make Money With Fiverr by harrison12(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
CoolFreeday:
freeday0484@gmail.com
check your mail and reply back.
Re: Make Money With Fiverr by harrison12(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Dammyzzeal:
abeoluwadamilare@gmail.com
check Your Mail And Reply Back.

(1) (Reply)

The UBC Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program ~ Sub-saharan African Candidates / A Must For Ur Business To Florish,dis The Cheat (website!!!!! Is What You Need) / Be Free From Salary.. Earn Money In 6 Digits In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.