Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment. (6295 Views)

Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) / The Birth Of A Woman's God - A Short Parody / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment. by NelsonOjo(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2016
If Men were God,
Life would be expensive like gold,
The poor can't afford to live. But thank God, he has given us for free.
If Men Were God, The poor can't afford to eat. But thank God, he will supply all our needs according to his riches in glory.
If Men Were God, The rich keep getting rich, while the poor keep hope alive they would reach.
If Men Were God, To get Salvation the poor can't afford, But thank God for Jesus who died for all.
If Men Were God, The riches of this world are but for a moment, like a flash of light it's gone.
If Men Were God, Death would be mocked, for with money they would live. But thank God for judgements day, A day all men would be equal, A day for all to answer God's call.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment. by remiseyi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice write up...

1 Like

Re: 'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment. by NelsonOjo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
remiseyi:
Nice write up...
Thanks bro. I need you people to also criticize the poem, to know my errors.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Okri Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Food For The Gods. / Pitakwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.