Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger (317 Views)

How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / Ogbongeblog Facebook Messenger Chatbot Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Most of you know Ogbongeblog very well.

And his blog template is beautiful,responsive and adsense friendly and also mobile friendly.

Infact the blog designs is spectacular and good for all blogging niche!

And its the perfect blog template to sign up for adsense and it also increases your #CTR ( Click through rate )

I know very well the blog template costs a lot but you can get it cheap through me today.

His blog template is currently sold N10,000 now about $50 or so.

But am giving it out at a cheaper price at N5,000.

Check out the blog template #Demo below and if you love it you can contact me.

Blog Template #demo : www.gistconcord..com

We will help you implement the blog template for you for free!

Whatsapp : 08120542492

This is your chance to get a blogger template that has all the important features you need!

I might stop at any time because what am doing is called #Reselling Business#! Lol
Re: Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Get your blogger template today and get accepted with it via google adsense. The navigations are quiet hilarious!
Re: Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Contact now and get your cheap!
Blog template #demo : www.gistconcord..com
You will love it!!
Re: Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks to those that are contacting me! Its a premium blogger template..
Originally sold N10,000 from the original. Am reselling the blogger template at #5,000! (Very cheap)
Get yours today! I will implement the blog template to your blog for free!
Re: Get Ogbongeblog Blog Design At A Cheaper Price - Firmlogger by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2016
One person has gotten it already!

See the original owner of the blogger template : www.ogbongeblog.com

Scroll to the last page and you will see "LOVE OGBONGEBLOG DESIGN? Get it for N10,000'"

And then you will have to make your choice..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Blog Android App (www.myedumata.com) / How To Automatically Publish And Promote Your Blog Posts On Your Twitter Account / Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.