Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:48 PM

CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent (23284 Views)

Voters Turnout In Anambra Has Always Be Low Even B4 IPOB Boycott Threat / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIFY20:
even a blind man can testify to dat....

anyway just watch how the eweduterian and amalarians ofonjas will gather with their plate of amala and ewedu to tell us how anambra state is eroded and landlock

grin grin cool tongue

Dont forget Shakara Reporters...

grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by ozimec(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIFY20:

anyway just watch how the eweduterian and amalarians ofonjas will gather with their plate of amala and ewedu to tell us how anambra state is eroded and landlock

grin grin cool tongue

Brother don't be a tribalist. People are entitled to their opinions. All we need is unity and development will come.
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Ngozi123(f): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
LoveMachine:

It's so disappointing. It really dampens my day. They don't understand what they are doing.

I agree with everything in your post with the exception of the bolded. They understand exactly what they're doing; it's been this way for years now and nothing will change unless something drastic happens. Quel dommage! undecided
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
ackmann:
I have deleted all my comments on the forum and will delete my account now . I do not think that Nigeria will ever be a developed country. the mentality is too low and it's reflective on nairaland,it's unfortunate. No intelligent argument and discussion here .
Black people are too foolish.Anywhere you find black people they'll always hate each other and fight each other. You can not air your views here because everything on this forum is about either tribe or pdp apc. many of the people on this forum live in developed countries but still have their village tribal mentality. i think such people should have their citizenship revoked and deported back to their village . We do not need that primitive African tribal mentality here in the US or any developed nation. You should sit your ugly black ass in your country,be tribal and kill each other there. Stay there and fight each other and accuse each other of being pdp apc yoruba igbo hausa. you all can continue in your delusions and enjoy your nairaland forum and your shiithole country. there are many better and saner forums out there.

I thought you were a little bit reasonable! you've just made bare your ignorance, dilution, and myopic reasoning.

you would have just deleted your account without this last comment, we wouldn't have noticed you've gone.

Instead I will now have to keep remembering that guy that had to run away from nairaland cos of his unreasonable comments.

4 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by hassan4: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Truth is indeed bitter. Havent you seen Ifeanyi Uba FC and its bullshit? Build refineries first in your state. My brother Dangote is paving the way and not bragging.
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by kaltonga: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIFY20:

grin grin cool tongue
except a blind afonja

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by MPSA(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria nowadays is talking like zimbabwe, the " Food basket of africa" was used by our neighbor here in south africa Zimbabwe, now nigeria is getting into zimbabwe's shoes. I am started to be worried about the future of nigeria.
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Blue3k(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have deleted all my comments on the forum and will delete my account now . I do not think that Nigeria will ever be a developed country. the mentality is too low and it's reflective on nairaland,it's unfortunate. No intelligent argument and discussion here .
Black people are too foolish.Anywhere you find black people they'll always hate each other and fight each other. You can not air your views here because everything on this forum is about either tribe or pdp apc. many of the people on this forum live in developed countries but still have their village tribal mentality. i think such people should have their citizenship revoked and deported back to their village . We do not need that primitive African tribal mentality here in the US or any developed nation. You should sit your ugly black ass in your country,be tribal and kill each other there. Stay there and fight each other and accuse each other of being pdp apc yoruba igbo hausa. you all can continue in your delusions and enjoy your nairaland forum and your shiithole country. there are many better and saner forums out there.

Poor baby are you mad that we destroyed your idiotic arguements. Now look at you deleting comments and running away because you been exposed as fool you are as individual. We have our issues but your still too imbecilic to mount a counter to anything we said. We don't care about your opinion of a slowpoke like you and feel sorry for what ever society has to deal with burden of vermin like yourself.

Stop collectivsing us due your foolish delusional reprobate mind. I'm in U.S (I'm citezen) so is NoreenUG we didn't display tribal behavior. The only fool here is you. Your just prideful idiot an embarrassment to your people. Please get lost and don't comeback coward. It's getting boring hearing you spazz out with you chronic verbal Diarra.

3 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by kaltonga: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=EternalTruths post=49579012]

Guess his tribe and win a lottery to the US. kiss[/quote ndi afor-ojor, sorry afornja

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by LoveMachine(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

I agree with everything in your post with the exception of the bolded. They understand exactly what they're doing; it's been this way for years now and nothing will change unless something drastic happens. Quel dommage! undecided

I'm not doubting their malice. I don't think they can see the kickback that will soon come knocking. The agitations are growing daily. People can't be shorter than me and taller than me. We look always look at the final straw while negating the giant load that came before it. If we are one let's be one. This game of tearing each other down is a disservice to us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by PentiumProf: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Anambra kwenu kwenu kwesuonu
Where are those digusting bigots like aresa
The CBN has confirmed that anambra state is the food basket of Africa
Soon we will take over the wirld

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Ngozi123(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
LoveMachine:

I'm not doubting their malice. I don't think they can see the kickback that will soon come knocking. The agitations are growing daily. People can't be shorter than me and taller than me. We look always look at the final straw while negating the giant load that came before it. If we are one let's be one. This game of tearing each other down is a disservice to us all.

It's true. I fear that the powers that be won't consider the problem until it's too late. The problem that many people in Nigeria have is hypocrisy; they say one thing but their actions suggest the opposite.

Nwannem, daalu. This discourse has been enlightening smiley.

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pavore9:

Anambra State is 4,844 square km while Lagos State is 3,345 square km. Akampa LGA is 5,003 square km!...........Showing off ignorance when one can easily verify information through google is sickening! Your boldness really need to be laughed at!cheesy

Provide link to your post because I know that Cross River is about 20000Sqkm. So how come a LGA is 5000Sqkm
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by princeso2020(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Obiano we are proud of you, being an Igbo man is the best thing that happened to me not just an Igbo man but one from Anambra State. By the year 2020 we are going to the world by storm technologically.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by MPSA(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2016

You are now a useless animal, you are nobody, you came on nairaland just to harass the nigerians and quit, nothing good about you, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOOSER, GO WELL USELESS ANIMAL, NO ONE NEED YOU grin

3 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

I thought you were a little bit reasonable! you've just made bare your ignorance, dilution, and myopic reasoning.

you would have just deleted your account without this last comment, we wouldn't have noticed you've gone.

Instead I will now have to keep remembering that guy that had to run away from nairaland cos of his unreasonable comments.

Ackmann a.k.a Afonja has ran away grin

Our people flogged his stupidity out of him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by soulfood(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
win a LOTTERY to the us?
EternalTruths:

Guess his tribe and win a lottery to the US. kiss
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
princeso2020:
Obiano we are proud of you, being an Igbo man is the best thing that happened to me not just an Igbo man but one from Anambra State. By the year 2020 we are going to storm the world technologically.

That's the Spirit that makes an Igboman great

Technology remains the key
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Pavore9: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

Provide link to your post because I know that Cross River is about 20000Sqkm. So how come a LGA is 5000Sqkm

I hope these links wipes every doubt! especially the first one! cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://www.statoids.com/yng.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamkpa

http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Akamkpa

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pavore9:

I hope these links wipes every doubt! especially the first one! cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://www.statoids.com/yng.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamkpa

http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Akamkpa

It should be broken into more LGAs or made a state for administrative convenience.
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by doublewisdom: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin one less ofe aziza here.
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Pavore9: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

It should be broken into more LGAs or made a state for administrative convenience.

What will you then say about Borgu LGA in Niger State that is 11,267 sq km and more than Anambra and Imo combined! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pavore9:

What will you then say about Borgu LGA in Niger State that is 11,267 sq km and more than Anambra and Imo combined! cheesy cheesy

Create more LGAs that should depend entirely on their resources and not ND oil.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Pavore9: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

Create more LGAs that should depend entirely on their resources and not ND oil.

I do not support the creation of more local governments because it just increases the cost of running government with no commensurate productivity! The present structure of local government administration makes them puppets in the hands of the Governors!
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pavore9:

I do not support the creation of more local governments because it just increases the cost of running government with no commensurate productivity! The present structure of local government administration makes them puppets in the hands of the Governors!

Make them autonomous and give them the power to have certain % of the royalties and taxes generated within their geographic area.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by LoveDecay(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
A7:
Anambra state's take off was very bad, other states enrolled in this FG's initiative do not start with a meagre 4,000 farmers. Kebbi for example started with more than 70,000 farmers, Adamawa is about to register 120,000 farmers, plateau has registered 100,000 and Jigawa 50,000.

There are other states currently registering, none with less than 4,000 farmers.

I believe Anambra is bluffing. I will agree if the claim is about feeding Anambra only. Nigeria and Africa cannot be fed by one state with 4,000 rice farmers in just 8 local govts.
it is impossible, the claim is absurd, believe at your own peril.

Dangote Foods has alone has 5000 rice farmers angry. What sort of shenanigans is this ?

Who are they feeding with 4000 farmers ? Why is the east always making an arse of itself ? undecided
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by EternalTruths: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
LoveDecay:

Dangote Foods has alone has 5000 rice farmers angry. What sort of shenanigans is this ?

Who are they feeding with 4000 farmers ? Why is the east always making an arse of itself ? undecided

I hope you don't want to join ackmann who deactivated his account today after been lectured that modern farming is more Technological than Physical.

Is not by population of farmers but by Technology
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by A7(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
LoveDecay:

The best way to add credibility to this claim is by showing anticipated produce in metric tonnes, yield per hectare and how many arable hectares deployed.

Anambra is not talking about that, the reason is obvious, this is a lie.
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by LoveMachine(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

It's true. I fear that the powers that be won't consider the problem until it's too late. The problem that many people in Nigeria have is hypocrisy; they say one thing but their actions suggest the opposite.

Nwannem, daalu. This discourse has been enlightening smiley.

Likewise. Stay blessed out here. It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by SycophanticGoat: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
NoreenUG:

Seattle City Land Area: 217 km2 (Two Hundred and Seventeen Square Kilometres).

Anambra State Land Area: 4,844 km2 (Four Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty-Four Square Kilometres).

I blame cheap internet for giving dunces like you a platform to showcase your ignorance.

NoreenUG:

Just shut it already and admit you goofed instead of acting like an ape. The official administrative Land Area of Seattle is 217km2.
If you wanted to be more specific (by including other local government area like Tacoma and Bellevue), you would have said Metropolitan Seattle; and you'd still be wrong because the land area of the South-East is at 25,000km2 which still makes your dumb claim FALSE.

Grab a freaking Geography textbook and stop making a buffoon of yourself, you illiterate.

NoreenUG:

So glad to see you've been left with no other option than namecalling since you've been bested intellectually. grin

Silly ineffectual troll has met his waterloo.

NoreenUG:

You're even going too far with Israel. Fckking SINGAPORE with a land area that isn't even up to 800 km2 (EIGHT HUNDRED KILOMETRES, I kid you not!) is STILL more advanced, wealthy, progressive and successful than Nigeria, Mali, Sudan, Somalia and Niger Republic all combined and multiplied by 50.

The dunces in the North and their Afonja houseboys are clearly too dull to realize that REAL development comes from education and empowerment of the populace, not silly geographical drawings or OIL.

NoreenUG:

First admit you made a factual blunder with your Seattle analogy instead of throwing tantrums like a mentally challenged teenage boy.

When you're done with that, reread this very post of yours I'm quoting and also admit that you have exhibited the same type of intellectual laziness shown by people in the 15th Century who probably thought the concept of an aeroplane was stupid.

"If humans with their lightweight can't fly, then how is that hulking mess of metallic monstrosity (weighing over 5,000 times the size of a human) supposed to?"

"Why aren't the wings flapping? How do you expect that thing to fly?"

Food for thought.

As a parting shot, I'd advise you to Google "vertical farming" and "hydroponic agriculture" if all else fails.

Oh ma gaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! shocked shocked

This is evil!!!! I mean, how the heck did you go into this fight, killing a thousand souls without a single weapon..?! shocked shocked

That might be contemplating suicide right now... grin cheesy
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
NoreenUG:

You're even going too far with Israel. Fckking SINGAPORE with a land area that isn't even up to 800 km2 (EIGHT HUNDRED KILOMETRES, I kid you not!) is STILL more advanced, wealthy, progressive and successful than Nigeria, Mali, Sudan, Somalia and Niger Republic all combined and multiplied by 50.

The dunces in the North and their Afonja houseboys are clearly too dull to realize that REAL development comes from education and empowerment of the populace, not silly geographical drawings or OIL.
southwest has been educated before your forfathers learnt how to clean their anus. your hate will be your downfall
Re: CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
hassan4:

Truth is indeed bitter. Havent you seen Ifeanyi Uba FC and its bullshit? Build refineries first in your state. My brother Dangote is paving the way and not bragging.

LIKE I SAID...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure / Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Ganduje Orders Immediate Replacement Of Destroyed Emir Sanusi’s Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.