Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) (1216 Views)

App That Increase You Battery Life And Boost Your Phone / New App Alert - TIMEOUT By 3Q Consulting / New App By Google Allo Messagenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Google just launched Allo, a new smart messaging app that comes with stickers, emoji, and a powerful assistant who can answer all your questions. Let’s take a look at its biggest features, and see if it’s worth moving all your conversations over to it.

Assistant is handy whenever you’re making plans with other people. For example, say you’re trying to find a place to eat. In the middle of your chat, you can say “@google italian food near me” and Google will pull up restaurant listings. Tap one and you can get directions, call the restaurant, or view the menu.

Assistant also remembers its own context. For example, if you tap a restaurant, you can then ask “Is it open?” and Google understands that “it” refers to the restaurant you’re looking at. It will then tell you whether or not the place is open and what its hours are if necessary. We’re still exploring everything Google Assistant can do, but you can also ask Assistant “what can you do” to find even more features.

SCREENSHOTS ARE BELOW

Read More Here: http://inspire700.com/2016/09/new-app-allo-will-beat-whatsapp-screenshots/

1 Share

Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
more screenshots

Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by Proffdada: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Downloading right away grin
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Very very dope app cool

1 Share

Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by benzems(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2016

Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by bobo65(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
I really don't see how this can replace whatsapp

It can't even replace bbm
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Proffdada:
abi.....it's worth trying out
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
Very very dope app cool
yea its is indeed a dope app
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:
I really don't see how this can replace whatsapp

It can't even replace bbm
what makes you think so? please air your views about it. if whatsapp could beat 2go, why can't another beat whatsapp?
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
as whatsapp beated 2go, so can another still beat whatsapp. its tech world after all where there is room for competition
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Proffdada:

were you able to install it? what was the reply you got@the app store?

1 Like

Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by Funjosh(m): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Not downloading how many apps should I be using on my phone
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by Turks: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2016
The app is a combo of Telegram + Whatsapp + BBM.

Competition is good.
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by Proffdada: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
inspire700:

were you able to install it? what was the reply you got@the app store?
Omo, it's a glorified google-washed telegram. I hope they won't be sued. Although it's kinda look ok
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Proffdada:
Omo, it's a glorified google-washed telegram. I hope they won't be sued. Although it's kinda look ok

its at it's beta version stage and they currently made unavailable for download for now. it will be cool
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Turks:
The app is a combo of Telegram + Whatsapp + BBM.

Competition is good.

absolutely it is good for innovation and new ideas that will make things better
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2016
Funjosh:
Not downloading how many apps should I be using on my phone

you can download it, try it and if you are not satisfied, then uninstall. you can't tell without trying it. no too vex.
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2016
I think this post should be on front page so we can hear people's take and views on this new app
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by Proffdada: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2016
inspire700:

its at it's beta version stage and they currently made unavailable for download for now. it will be cool
but I just downloaded it from play store
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Proffdada:
but I just downloaded it from play store

then its ready for all to download. so how is it? hope you like it?
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2016
you can now download and check it out. they won't be sued...lolz they have the potential to outrank w whatsapp if they keep doing why they r doing
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by Proffdada: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2016
inspire700:

then its ready for all to download. so how is it? hope you like it?
still watching
Re: See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) by inspire700(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Proffdada:
still watching

am using right now....you can try it too

(1) (Reply)

Blu Life One X2, 64gb, 4gb Ram : For Sale / New promo on new iphone's / Pc Games For Sale @800 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.