Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? (1445 Views)

My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can’t put up with her lies anymore, if it isn’t uncle this taking her to Eko Hotels, its uncle that telling her to come to Abuja, what does she even take me for?

And she lies with a straight face, she wouldn’t even introduce me to those her uncles, says they wouldn’t feel comfortable with me because I am not family.

She travels for days, receives their calls in my presence, tell them she loves them and blow them kisses, and I’d be there looking like a slowpoke, she says its family love, I don’t have a job yet neither does she but she foots the bills and every other thing.

How I wish I can just strangle her one night, she’s turned me into a laughing stock amongst my friends, they say she’s sleeping with those her “uncles” but I don’t know if it’s entirely true, do you think I am a fool?

Talk2Bella.

Do I have to tell you what’s going on here? She doesn’t work yet she foots the bills, you don’t have a job yet she takes care of you; do you even love this woman? A man who loves someone wholeheartedly would not allow her sleep with other men to foot their bills; he takes whatever job he can and takes care of his woman, same goes for the lady.

If you’re still wearing the “PANTS” in your relationship you need to step up and tell her it’s either you or her “UNCLES” and please get a job, she insults you this way because she feels you aren’t man enough to tell her what to do or take responsibility as a man, you stay home all day while she travels around with her “UNCLES” and then she brings back gifts and you both share them, you might as well be her love-vendor.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-seems-to-think-im-fool.html
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by dharay99: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
embarassed
βella oh βella, here we go again,
i go try come back and read...
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Mann11: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dharay99, you are too powerful o. How u take hijack d FTC? Na me go still get more likes. Iwo oko iyawo, a broke guy is at most of the times the woman in a relationship. Go find work do. Thank God an 'oh baby' quantity of sperm is sold for 150k at Rinpuk clinic, Lagos. All you need to do is get a 50litres kegs, start wanking powerfully. E sure me say the thing go full in one week. Start selling in cups. Sell your way to the top my dear. Make sure it is refrigerated to prevent it from spoiling. I have given you the business idea, it's left for you to venture into it religiously. God is your muscle.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
dharay99:
embarassed
βella oh βella, here we go again,
i go try come back and read...

jejely waitin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by dharay99: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mann11:
Dhar.ay99, you are too powerful o. How u take hijack d FTC? Na me go still get more likes.
grin grin
Funny man.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Onyintology(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Even without asking questions, this is so CLEAR ..... She is CHEATING

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Onyintology:
Even without asking questions, this is so CLEAR ..... She is CHEATING

Nah she's not cheating she's sponsoring both of them grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
I think she's cheating on her 'uncles' with the guy
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
emitoz:
I think she's cheating on her 'uncles' with the guy

Looool
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by dotcomnamename: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I can’t put up with her lies anymore, if it isn’t uncle this taking her to Eko Hotels, its uncle that telling her to come to Abuja, what does she even take me for?

And she lies with a straight face, she wouldn’t even introduce me to those her uncles, says they wouldn’t feel comfortable with me because I am not family.

She travels for days, receives their calls in my presence, tell them she loves them and blow them kisses, and I’d be there looking like a slowpoke, she says its family love, I don’t have a job yet neither does she but she foots the bills and every other thing.

How I wish I can just strangle her one night, she’s turned me into a laughing stock amongst my friends, they say she’s sleeping with those her “uncles” but I don’t know if it’s entirely true, do you think I am a fool?

Talk2Bella.

Do I have to tell you what’s going on here? She doesn’t work yet she foots the bills, you don’t have a job yet she takes care of you; do you even love this woman? A man who loves someone wholeheartedly would not allow her sleep with other men to foot their bills; he takes whatever job he can and takes care of his woman, same goes for the lady.

If you’re still wearing the “PANTS” in your relationship you need to step up and tell her it’s either you or her “UNCLES” and please get a job, she insults you this way because she feels you aren’t man enough to tell her what to do or take responsibility as a man, you stay home all day while she travels around with her “UNCLES” and then she brings back gifts and you both share them, you might as well be her love-vendor.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-seems-to-think-im-fool.html

The solution is to do things that makes you happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2bella

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Enjoy Love-making / Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car / True/false,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.