Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) (39631 Views)

What's Your Worst Experience In A Nigerian Hotel? / Things To Look For When Booking A Nigerian Hotel / Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by sukkot: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
They keep disgraced this country, shames on that hotel.
dayum brah ya engriss is disgrace you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
On behalf of the Nigerian hotels, motels and brothel association(NHMBA) which when pronounced sounds like the word "Mba" (No), we categorically deny this so called British journalist and his photoshopped joke. The Nigerian government will like to state that hotels in Nigeria are a minimum of 4 stars, motels are 3 stars and above, while brothels are at least 2 stars. On behalf of every good and loyal Nigerian, we will like to announce that all ladies of the night, (popularly coded as *clears throat) will be available for free at every hotel and motel for free in anticipation of our October 1st celebration this year. Thank you.
Signed
Garza shegu and Liar Muhammed
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by omosedollar(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
One of the option said peer pressure lol. The point of asking that question is to know where to advertise.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by KissCODE(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin grin
I hope its not a bad dream or should i say turn into a bad dream.
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Lukmann1: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
sukkot:
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Angels don't frown
You know why I'm frowning angry

You never still reach house?
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You know why I'm frowning angry

You never still reach house?
I can't find my house, been searching for it since that day.
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
i know say na buhari cause this thing now.......lubbish

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
Don't take life too serious,it's fun and its making them more popular

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
I can't find my house, been searching for it since that day.
gringrin who shift am? Baba you nor try angry
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:
I remember when I visited Nigeria, the hotel staff where very friendly except for the "akata" taunting...If you speak normally you hear "pardon"...try speaking "Nigerian" and you hear "Akata"...One bell boy was like Oga make I find woman wey go warm your bed shocked shocked shocked

I was 17 shocked
who be dis one?...u better goan sidan

all diz low-lifers be forming americana

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
mmsen:
This dummy screenshot his email?

He's asking for trouble.

By now, the Nairaland Association of Yahoo-Yahoo would have started bombarding his email with Super Stories like:

Blessed One,

My name is Mrs Maryam Abacha, the widow of the late General Sani Abacha.

My Husband kept $400Billion in St. Moritz Bank in Switzerland and I'm willing to give you 10% ........ Bla, bla, bla!

10 Likes

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringrin who shift am? Baba you nor try angry
Join me search for am biko
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by AreaFada2: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is the result of too much spirituality.
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

Are you sure the hotel isn't yours... Your comment is doing the same thing you accuse the hotel of doing...

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by bejick(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
They keep disgraced this country, shames on that hotel. [/color]

Just like you help complete the disgrace thing, kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by glossy6(f): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

softly softly ooh
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by kingofthejungle(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
mmsen:
This dummy screenshot his email?
He's asking for trouble.
naija yahoo boys go soon show am
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Join me search for am biko
angry
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Lukmann1: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
glossy6:

softly softly ooh
ohk ma
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by solidtee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Dream no get witness.

Very funny.
Lolz
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by chikason68(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

U can do better with regards to ya english
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Realwvn(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pardon? They keep what?
Lukmann1:
shocked
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Revolva(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by SlaughterGang: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by jide219(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
and u keep disgracing this country with your English

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
sukkot:
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by loseyourseld(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

By now, the Nairaland Association of Yahoo-Yahoo would have started bombarding his email with Super Stories like:

Blessed One,

My name is Mrs Maryam Abacha, the widow of the late General Sani Abacha.

My Husband kept $400Billion in St. Moritz Bank in Switzerland and I'm willing to give you 10% ........ Bla, bla, bla!

cheesy grin
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Lukmann1: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
jide219:
and u keep disgracing this country with your English
your headache
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=SlaughterGang post=49582736][/quote]are u sure u didnt download dat image from bing/google image?

So,u took my jab serious?
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rest in peace dear english language and god will neva forgive Lukmann1 for engineering your demise. Lol
Lukmann1:
shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.