Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103550 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tayot1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
please oo, did you get a message confirming your submission after the final page 18 or was it just showing error message and you logged out to check ur applications? please kindly explain how you did urs cos mine either give error message of go blank after page18.
Rukayat08:
thank GOD, FINALLY submitted and i saw it in 'my applications'
but pls ooo can one apply for more than one post

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by obinna002: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Same with me ooooooooo
tayot1:
please oo, did you get a message confirming your submission after the final page 18 or was it just showing error message and you logged out to check ur applications? please kindly explain how you did urs cos mine either give error message of go blank after page18.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by MzSheila: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
i managed to register but now the site is no longer opening again. could it be the traffic or the website is not just opening? pls house help
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kazrem:

Degree, NCE, nd or HND

ND is what i have right now, so dats what i used
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Kazrem(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rukayat08:

ND is what i have right now, so dats what i used
ok
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tunalo2002: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
pls am having problem with the registration...keep saying the reCAPTCHA thing is wrong...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
tayot1:
please oo, did you get a message confirming your submission after the final page 18 or was it just showing
error message and you logged out to check ur applications? please kindly explain how you did urs cos mine either give error message of go blank after page18.

initially, my application did not show, so i reapplied like 2 times and click submit after so many reload of page until i logged in again and checked my portal. so it showed my application.

Note: i am still battling with the application page cos i need to view my details and also i have not gotten any mail from them regarding my application submission.
just keep reloading dat page or you fill the form again because in my own case, when i wanted to refill, it took me to page 4 of the form where i had to correct an error and continued from there.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by busayo1990: 2:38am On Oct 08, 2016
pls Ihave tried to register so many times but I'm yet to receive any activation code. What can i do?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
I applied this morning and submitted successfully but I did not get any notification from them as regards my application.
Anyone in my shoe? How do I go about getting a success mail from them? Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by obinna002: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Me too
everfaithfulGod:
I applied this morning and submitted successfully but I did not get any notification from them as regards my application.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Osesliberty(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
I submitted my application yesterday but I didn't get any acknowledgement in my email, what is the way forward
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by obinna002: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
They same question I have been asking.
Osesliberty:
I submitted my application yesterday but I didn't get any acknowledgement in my email, what is the way forward
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Maudie(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good evening dear people, please i have been trying to register with FCSC but d keep on telling me that something is missing that is , the RECAPTCHA please how do I resolve this problem so I can proceed with my registration thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by stomenrg(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
i am having same issues of reCAPTCHA
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Maudie(f): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
please can somebody help us with the problem of RECAPTCHA? GOD bless u all
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by omotayo9177: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2016
same here
obinna002:
They same question I have been asking.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by yetunsbay(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2016
pls what are we expected to fill in the Contact, Signature, phone number and date? any idea...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Hemanwel(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mm
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by happy662(m): 3:27am On Oct 12, 2016
If an Alien, state Alien Registration No. If Nationality is Nigeria by Naturalization, state Naturalization No.)someone please explain Dat for me.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by happy662(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2016
everfaithfulGod:
If an Alien, state Alien Registration No. If Nationality is Nigeria by Naturalization, state Naturalization No.. Wat does Dat mean
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
happy662:
If an Alien, state Alien Registration No. If Nationality is Nigeria by Naturalization, state Naturalization No.. Wat does Dat mean
that option is for foreigners i think.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2016
pls oooo, who has gotten his/her application printed out? pls lets know how you did it.
thanks in advance
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Rukayat08:
pls oooo, who has gotten his/her application printed out? pls lets know how you did it.
thanks in advance
You have to do it in VIEW MODE. Use PC and google chrome browser

You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Tbillz(m): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2016
After several weeks of successful submission, I have not received any mail to confirm my submission. please what is the way forward?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by darlous(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Please can somebody help me out, this error message keeps showing after clicking submit

"There is a problem processing your form. Errors are marked below."

And have checked like 100 times to make sure the compulsory fields are filled, this is really frustrating.

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2016
femi4:
You have to do it in VIEW MODE. Use PC and google chrome browser

You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.
thanks a million, will work on dat.
pls did you get any mail from them cos i didn't receive any?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Rukayat08:

thanks a million, will work on dat.
pls did you get any mail from them cos i didn't receive any?
No, I didn't get any mail from them
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2016
darlous:
Please can somebody help me out, this error message keeps showing after clicking submit

And have checked like 100 times to make sure the compulsory fields are filled, this is really frustrating.

that msg signifies that something is wrong in your application. try and check carefully, you might have ommited a line or input a wrong data in the form.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by ForWealthOnly(m): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2016
I have successfully submitted and printed out my application form (17 Pages) with the issuance of Application and Vacancy IDs (Identification Numbers). Waiting for message stating that you application has been successfully submitted is just you waiting for the sleeping crab on the shoreline. Don't wait for confirmation message once you have been given Application and Vacancy IDs (Identification Numbers), then you are food to go. For those who are having one problem or the other filling and submitting the form, you can contact me On: 07089421741, 08110002485, 0812831343, 08168250535. Am here to assist and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Anieagb: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2016
darlous:

I'm having same issue, worse part is that no problem is highlighted nd yet it won't submit.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Osesliberty(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
thanks for the info after the application I saw vacancy id number but no mail was sent to me email and it didn't show Application successful but rather it still showing no entry despite the is bio data that is showing
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by DonGoK(f): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
old, I have been able to submit and can view my biodata, but some of the information I filled are missing in the bio data. I. e. certificate no.
pls is everything all right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.