Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,380 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

A Letter From The Richman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter From The Richman (404 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Why It's Hard For A Richman Or Even the Poor To Enter The Kingdom Of God / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From The Richman by kingsleyarist(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
A Letter From The Richman

The Unnamed Richman,
Post Office Box 666,
The Prison Cells of Hell,
Royal Fools Avenue.
All Mere Mortals,
Private Mail Bag-This World,
The Lost And The Saved Alike,
Dear Precious Souls,
A TIMELY WARNING TO ALL FLESH AND BLOOD.
Receiving a message from a distant land is like a cool breeze of fresh water when you most needed it. Oh ! how I wished I could get only a finger dropped of water to quench my thirst, but now it is too late for me. Thank you for your time to read my soul saving letter. It is so terrible here for me, but I have to muster courage and write to you.
My true nature and identity was revealed in the book of Luke chapter sixteen verses nineteen to thirty-one, by Jesus Christ who could have saved my soul from this horrible pit of fire. Oh mine ! 'Had I known...' is always the philosophy of the fool. I once lived in this temporary world like anybody is living now. I had all that I wanted and lived luxuriously each and every day of my life. With time, I forgot my creator, who gave me power to get wealth. I thought I had arrived in life, and that, all what I had was the result of my own effort. ( Deuteronomy 8:18 ). I loved the fleeting pleasures of this present World more than the eternal life that Jesus wanted to offer me. There is pleasure in sin for a moment and afterwards, sin will pay it wages; Hell. (Hebrews 11:25, Romans 6:23, 2nd Thessalonians 2:12). My possessions and riches took the first place of God in my life. ( Luke 12:15 ). Materialism and worldly lust gain so much control over my life, till they became the ruling motive of my soul; (Mark 4: 19). I was never ready to help, full of selfishness and an unmerciful dictator. ( 1st Timothy 6:17-19 ). Worst of all, I have no relationship with my Creator whiles I was alive. When gospel preachers visited me, I turned death ears on all their salvation messages. ( 2nd Thessalonians 2:12, 2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9 ). Though I go to church once a while, I was a hypocrite.
My bodily desires became my idols I did not know.(Philippians 3:18-19). The kinds of friends I kept also hindered my walk with my creator; ( 1st Corinthians 15:33-34 ). I thought my money could do me good on the day of death, but opposite was the case now; (Ecclesiastes 5:10-14 ). All my lifestyle on earth, could be summed up as someone who forgot God, his Creator; (Psalm 50:22, Psalm 9:17). I died in my sins and landed straight in hell. Little did I know that Heaven and Hell are real places. The saddest part is that there is no more mercy for anyone who die in his sins. I thought those places were fictions fabricated by the church. My torments and torture now is beyond human vocabulary. Now I understood what Jesus meant, when He asked, 'What is man profited, when he gain the whole world and loses his own soul? (Matthew 16:26). My judgment has been set. No way of escape, (Jeremiah 11:11). Beside my present agony, the greatest torment I have here is that memory is still with me. Here in hell, I could remember all my family members, including my five unsaved brothers. Are they also coming to meet me here? Space would not allow me to describe in details, what I am going through here. I do not want you to end up here with me. You must be saved. Give your life to Jesus Christ and be faithful to Him.
Yours to learn a lesson,
The Rich fool

HOW TO ESCAPE HELL.
Recognize and acknowledge that you are a sinner in need of the only true Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. (Acts 2:21, John 3: 14- 18, Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, John 14:6, Ezekiel 18:4, Deuteronomy 30:19).
Confess and forsake all your sins, known and unknown unto Him, asking for His mercy and forgiveness. (Proverbs 28:13, 1stJohn 1:8-9, Psalm19:12). Take note that refusal to believe in Jesus Christ is equally a sin that could lead one to hell. (John 16:9, Revelation 21:8, 2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9).
Believe that Jesus Christ has paid the price for your sins and reckon yourself to be dead indeed unto sin but alive unto God. (Galatians 2:20 John 10:9-11). Do well to come near to God in prayer every day. If you sin again, confess it quickly unto God. Do your very best to associate with other believers in the Lord, Jesus Christ. Do not be afraid, for Christ is always with you. Give yourself to Bible studies and prayer. (Hebrews 13:5, John 14:15, John 14:21, Acts 6:4, Proverbs 28:13, Hebrews 10:25). Read this tract time and again, photocopy and pass it on. For a free Bible, Bible studies and other gospel tracts, email me at larderatt@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Be Possessed By The Devil? / Intricacies Of Breast Feeding / Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.