Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos (36483 Views)

10 Worst Things About Moving Back To Nigeria / 5 Solid Truths About Living In Abuja / 5 Things To Remember When Living Alone In Lagos For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by titosantana(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Amelian:

Thanks dear smiley
cheesy Men love those qualities
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by FellaL: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Lagos Traffic is just sad. Terribly sad.
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
jtst can't wait..I Luv 'LAGOS' My Dream Lousy City, For The Weirdos.. Keep The Light Shining, The Wave Crashing, And The Beaches Sandy And White, Cos Am Coming For Ya.
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by ovalrose(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2016
I like cartoons, cooking channels and documentaries. She loves africamagic and fashion channels. We decided to contribute money and sub the gotv decoder in the room we share with 3 other women(who aren't always around, but their stuff are there). Suddenly, that formerly abandoned TV has become a novelty for the other girls who didn't contribute. Everyday na bloody telemundo or keeping up with the kardashians or just plain yoruba movies. Me and the one wey sub no even dey touch the TV again. I dey vex but I no talk. From morning till night, the other girls will pack their friends and neighbors go tear net join cos dem wan watch 'fim'. Chai! This morning while prepping to go out, some don gather to know what Kim k is going to wear to pose today only for none of the channels to show nothing. Ah. Flick, flick, switch, switch. Nothing. Ze sub haff expayad. They're currently staring at the screen looking very very lost, while I wear a grin as smug as the Cheshire cat.....

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by den504: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Yes Chafford Hundred,Essex.

Wow!!! Am moving there soon, ping me 2c020a0b
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by ifenes(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
den504:

Wow!!! Am moving there soon, ping me 2c020a0b

Whatsapp? Ain't got bb
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by ifenes(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
ihatebuhari:
yeah

Have you always lived there?
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
uzoexcel:
Longest time cheesy
how've you been?
The way you disappear eh...
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by uzoexcel(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Joavid:

how've you been?

The way you disappear eh...

Lol...I noh disappear o smiley ... I v always been around!!!
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by uzoexcel(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wicked cheesy
Kim K though..I swear she has a serious hold on some ladies!!!!!
ovalrose:
I like cartoons, cooking channels and documentaries. She loves africamagic and fashion channels. We decided to contribute money and sub the gotv decoder in the room we share with 3 other women(who aren't always around, but their stuff are there). Suddenly, that formerly abandoned TV has become a novelty for the other girls who didn't contribute. Everyday na bloody telemundo or keeping up with the kardashians or just plain yoruba movies. Me and the one wey sub no even dey touch the TV again. I dey vex but I no talk. From morning till night, the other girls will pack their friends and neighbors go tear net join cos dem wan watch 'fim'. Chai! This morning while prepping to go out, some don gather to know what Kim k is going to wear to pose today only for none of the channels to show nothing. Ah. Flick, flick, switch, switch. Nothing. Ze sub haff expayad. They're currently staring at the screen looking very very lost, while I wear a grin as smug as the Cheshire cat.....
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by den504: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Whatsapp? Ain't got bb

Am in 9ja now. Would b cool to know some 9ja folks @ Essex +2348162691953
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
uzoexcel:

Lol...I noh disappear o smiley ... I v always been around!!!
is that you on your profile?
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
worst tin ker I beg if I live alone na chance to de bang oloshos na and enuff free babe around na so as money de snuff possay de to slaughter
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by uzoexcel(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Joavid:

is that you on your profile?
Yeah...an old pic
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
uzoexcel:
Yeah...an old pic
you look good. smiley
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by apatheticme(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by apatheticme(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tedpgrass:

If you've lived alone most of your late teens to adulthood..... living alone is bliss.

Your points are very valid.

Nothing like getting home and meeting things the way you left them.

No drama re rent share or food/ upkeep money share.

Its my spaaace!! Can think/ delibrate/ strategize

People are just a phone call away
So no wahala

Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by uzoexcel(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
lol...thanks cheesy
I ll sleep well tonight cheesy cheesy
Joavid:

you look good. smiley
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by gunpoint(m): 2:06am On Sep 24, 2016
apatheticme:

Exactly! Recluse sighted
Are you like me then?
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by EmmyDe25(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Been staying alone in Lag since 2012 and ive enjoyed every minute of it. You don't get angry over someone messing up with your rooms or touching what they are not supposed to. Most importantly, i have my privacy to myself.
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by Faraidi(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
everyday Of my life, I do thank jah for making me to live in this heaven London

imagine how my life would have been in hell Lagos?

God i thank u and my Edo lovely mum
your backyard. NA DIE
Re: The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos by theENErgy: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Moreoffaith:
This thread remind me of my HRM friend who lives alone, he doesn't interact with his neighbor and doesn't allow kids enter his apartment, his friend didn't hear from him for days and decided to find him home, I am telling you this bro was found dead on his couch.
shocked
Moreoffaith:
This thread remind me of my HRM friend who lives alone, he doesn't interact with his neighbor and doesn't allow kids enter his apartment, his friend didn't hear from him for days and decided to find him home, I am telling you this bro was found dead on his couch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift / End Of Danfo As LASG Is Set To Roll Out 300 New BRT Buses Oct. 1st / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.