Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics (72470 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
insanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by victoristic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is just one out of many of such scenarios that happens in clubs per night,

if we attempt to do the maths... considering the state of this nation currently...

Many will just commit suicide..... straightaway

best thing to do....

just pretend as if you didn't see or hear anything.... so you can live long and have peace of mind....

my Penny

*victoristic fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by sukkot: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
its the cleaner of the club me i pity sha. cleaning that sticky floor. mmtchewww
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by passyhansome(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
emmak2k4:

No wonder you are still drinking Hero at this time and age, how many champagne did you see Mark Zuckerberg popping, not even to the point of washing body parts with it as though there salvation depend on it. Meanwhile just today he donated $3Biilion to fighting diseases plaguing mankind.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/technology/mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan-3-billion-pledge-fight-disease.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mark+zuckerberg+donate+3+billion+to+fight+diesease&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj52rXHyKPPAhUJBcAKHRjmAWEQqAIIDQ

In reality it is your kind that are mentally poor, you feel you need people's approval hence the unnecessary show off.
That same dude popping Ace of spade of about 120k might have a suffering parents whose mother still uses Nokia3310.

YOU FLOORED THAT DUDE NICE FINISHING

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Even if i earn $100 per second, i cant do this shiit......
kposha 4 u my guy, u tok sense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by leofab(f): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by habsydiamond(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
The money someone sweat for can not be used to buy expensive drinks to wash hands. APAA na him we dey call people like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
He didn't work for the money so I no envy am

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by onward4life(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
dainformant:
To these people, recession is just word. An apparent "big boy" was the center of attraction in a Benin nightclub in Edo state, after he bought a bottle of Ace of Spade champagne for his girl who was celebrating her birthday. Against expectation, the young man poured the expensive drink which is worth over N120,000 ($300) for the girl as she washed her hands with it (this is apart from the other expensive drinks which were ordered at the club). Being a rare happening, other girls at the club couldn't help but take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html

Oh my Lord! The same benin city wey I use pillow case take pack my belongings(toothbrush, simcard e.t.c) na him guys they use my 2yrs house rent dey wash finger. Buhari abeg no go see dis pics abeg you.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
The Oda gal pouring d wine did not use her money to buy that wine
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Stupidity and is only a poor man can do that a wealthy man can never do that shit.

True talk. Poor people or nouveau rich like to show off while the rich are mostly layed back. However rich kids do even worse.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

can you help me ke? na so una go dey block una destiny with nonsense attitude! cool
I know your own destiny doesn't even exist! Olodo. Son of a biatch

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
only the poor shows themselves in this manner

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Weedcrusher: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:
Their money,their business! Werin concern una? tongue

After reading this your comment, I looked at your profile, and I saw Mark Zuckerberg with his simplistic look. Then I wonder how confused you are as a person. Supporting a very stupid extravagant people's action and display one of the most modest person on earth as your dp
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by snazzy5050(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow I know DAT dude here in Benin..... That guy is hardened in terms of cash am surprised he bought this I'd have to show him wen I see him shocked shocked
dainformant:
To these people, recession is just word. An apparent "big boy" was the center of attraction in a Benin nightclub in Edo state, after he bought a bottle of Ace of Spade champagne for his girl who was celebrating her birthday. Against expectation, the young man poured the expensive drink which is worth over N120,000 ($300) for the girl as she washed her hands with it (this is apart from the other expensive drinks which were ordered at the club). Being a rare happening, other girls at the club couldn't help but take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by metallisc(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

I know your own destiny doesn't even exist! Olodo. Son of a biatch

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ashala(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
ammyluv2002:
This kind thing sabi sweet girls sha! Some of her friends go don dey eye the guy now....smh

Like you nah tongue
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Weedcrusher:

After reading this your comment, I looked at your profile, and I saw Mark Zuckerberg with his simplistic look. Then I wonder how confused you are as a person. Supporting a very stupid extravagant people's action and display one of the most modest person on earth as your dp
You must be very stupid and useless to quote me. So because I said people should mind their frigging businesses that means I support the guy's extravagance? You better learn how to comprehend simple grammar before you quote people! Silly tart undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Mcval(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
What qualifies this for the front page? This is not the kind of news we want to see on the front page. If the fool has money why didn't he order for a brand of champagne that goes for 5m. Ace of spade at 120k and it makes the front page. Rubbish!
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Walexsammy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Young03:
not surprised

we that live in Benin city knows wat he does

c as guys de buy new cars here everyday

VENZA na their specie
Toyota spider belike sachet water for ekpoma
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by sunnyside16(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
....and girls continue to dress half nude, when guys continue to cover up.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Weedcrusher: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

[s]You must be very stupid and useless to quote me. So because I said people should mind their frigging businesses that means I support the guy's extravagance? You better learn how to comprehend simple grammar before you quote people! Silly tart undecided[/s]

No need to exchange words with you. My advice for you is that you should be true to yourself. Don't fake your true identity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by daremiarchs(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
As in..........

Who yo stupidity epp N undecided undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by berrystunn(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Stupidity and is only a poor man can do that a wealthy man can never do that shit.

Name them and what Wealth men do in door
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by gabi101(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first

Lmao
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ammyluv2002(f): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
ashala:

Like you nah tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by sulakishop(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jokers club again?

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Taryur3(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Stupid act.DTS d way to thank his God
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Ghost447(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
emmak2k4:
Foolishness could be legendary, that supposedly poor guy is worth more then $400M. Comparatively, do the maths and see why you need to be flogged.

Tomorrow you will open your mouth and call Buhari a dullard, now you could not even understood why I put the word "poor" in quote, anyway I don't have time for children under curse.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Organs(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
dainformant:

He should've invested that money on buying her fresh fruits and vegetable daily to help replenish those faded looking legs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ugojenn(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol,,,my follow girl be like '''am on top'''well if you av the money do Ur thing,,,some cash are ment for flexing,,,the guy has already budgeted for dat and chosed to celebrate her that way,,,
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by distilledwalex(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whats this new stupidity ohh sorry trend of washing celebrant arm with drinks... Whats this really denoting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.