Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics (72450 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Carter4luv(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
the day u dont celebrate her bday in d bar, jxt now dat day is d end of the relationship, and another man will b celebrating wit her in dat same night club.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by energy01(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
lollz...it can't b true
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by CHYMZZY(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
[b] EHeh!
E pain me?
>MBA!.
Na my Money?
>Na ebé kwanu! Ha afuru ukwu ezem?

My fellow man, what shall it profit you to pop a wine of $300 in my GF birthday(not fianceé], used it to wash her hands without a taste of it in this ßubu recession.
Smilin' outside and dying inside...
Nwannem! This one no be maturity but stupidity of the hight order..
[./b]

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by maxit2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Even if i earn $100 per second, i cant do this shiit......
Haba naaaa...
This one na pure lie... You mean you cannot spare only 3 seconds of your earnings on a bottle of champagne...
I bet if you earn $100 per second, you will buy her 10 mercedes, 52 range rovers, 89 houses, 120 cows and buy the whole club.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by dangervu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
veekid:
Iranu
Abasha
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by segun911(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
dainformant:
To these people, recession is just word. An apparent "big boy" was the center of attraction in a Benin nightclub in Edo state, after he bought a bottle of Ace of Spade champagne for his girl who was celebrating her birthday. Against expectation, the young man poured the expensive drink which is worth over N120,000 ($300) for the girl as she washed her hands with it (this is apart from the other expensive drinks which were ordered at the club). Being a rare happening, other girls at the club couldn't help but take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html
last saturday, mah hommies popped 5 ace nd dey didnt mak noise about it... I wonder y dis dry story is making d'front page
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by cybriz82(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
No dey suprise say na d girl even buy d drink give d guy mek him do those mumu tinz...all dis olosho girls wey dn gather money frm sugar daddy..dem go cme use 1 small boy as der boyfrnd cus shame no allow der sugar daddy cme d party.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=49587201]
Seconded[/quote 1 bottle of hero for you.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
hope ds guy wont come to nairaland to cry tht all girls are evil if dis babe come leave am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ghost447:
Just like that "poor" guy who bought 8 iPhone 7 for his dog.
that one na false.if I dey into phone business I fit do same and post it naw why we dey too fall for all those oyinbo people sef ?people wey don dey use our brain since 1904.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by cybriz82(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well we no blame u..dem say na anywhere shit dey na der flies dem dey.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Damfostopper(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
d gal Abi na aunty`s body irritates me.... see her wrinkle laps sef... person d get erection for dis kinda biitch... hell no for me
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by saudyarmani(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
You need to mark zuckerberg as your private tutor...so he can enlighten you on the things u don't know,cos you are just acting like u knw everything..oh sorry..somthing......so wasting a bottle of ace of spade is showing off weath..how kany Nigerian earn 120k a month as their salary Don't worry you will be enrolled into marks zuckerberg school of wisdom and am sure na creche you go start from ;Dauthor=shortgun post=49586249]poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.
when you've got a woman that you love you will conquer d world for her.

if you've got it flaunt it... hungry n poor people will never cease to exist.
Rubbish comments.

*continues sipping my Hero lager*[/quote]
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by oluwasegun007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
maxit2:

Haba naaaa...
This one na pure lie... You mean you cannot spare only 3 seconds of your earnings on a bottle of champagne...
I bet if you earn $100 per second, you will buy her 10 mercedes, 52 range rovers, 89 houses, 120 cows and buy the whole club.

My broda, am a realist....i'll do no such thing
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by saudyarmani(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
You need to mark zuckerberg as your private tutor...so he can enlighten you on the things u don't know,cos you are just acting like u knw everything..oh sorry..somthing......so wasting a bottle of ace of spade is showing off weath..how kany Nigerian earn 120k a month as their salary Don't worry you will be enrolled into marks zuckerberg school of wisdom and am sure na creche you go start from
shortgun:
poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.

Rubbish comments.

*continues sipping my Hero lager*
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by 2day6(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is what happen when you are dating olosho, because good girl can never watch you waste that sum of money.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by dammyagboola(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Quote me ' this guy has not bought 4 Litres of palm oil for his mother this year. Olodo
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow! Stupidity sha lives comfortably in the minds of some people.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by fexyrich(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Normal yahoo boys sef don't waste mony like dis cos its not easy to get a client to pay you..it is those that are into yahoo plus that do this kinda shit cos they engage in money ritual and all sorts of fetish hereby they basicallly have no value for money cos they know how it came and what to do to produce more..so when I see all these crap I just laugh..And weep as well..A lot of nigerian youths have sold their souls to d devil.what a pity. We Nigerians can be very religious and very ungodly as well. lord have mercy. embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:
poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.

Rubbish comments.

omania

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Omoabejide:
A good and responsible girl will never allow you buy champagne as expensive as that all in the name of show off and Anuofia even went ahead to wash the ashi hands with it. none of my business

A good and responsible girl with N30 billion cannot buy champagne of N200k?

Poverty is in the mind...
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:

Rubbish comments.

Matured mind speaking.

Tell me say I go get N10 billion and I no go buy my wife Bugatti?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by kaylex1994(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Upon all my efforts to change Una...so change never catch you...wait undecided u will hear from me soon

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by addictiv(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2016
[size=14pt]For God sakes it's champagne...Its meant for drinking not to wash hands.....why not pass it round for those drinking baileys to have a taste than waste the goddamn bottle...There is a big difference btw showing appreciation and sheer stupidity. He could as well have set the money on fire to show he is packing.....The funny thing is that she ll still have to wash off the champagne on her hands with ordinary water at last...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by castiello(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=shortgun post=49586249]poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.

Rubbish comments.

*continues sipping my Hero lager*[/quo

I am disappointed I was thinking God gave you brains but I know see that of cos you had brains but choose to save it in the bank
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by marvis13(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2016
ONLY $300 US DOLLAR, I CAN BUY THAT FOR MY FUTURE W WHEN I MEET HER
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Jadoskii(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Stupidity and is only a poor man can do that a wealthy man can never do that shit.
c redundant fellow,do u tink a poor man can afford this.U beta stop consoling urslf.if u work for your money,u can afford to use it anyhow u Lyk.for ur informatn.beyonce bought a Barbie doll for $83k.(33m naira) for her daughter
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by centboy123456(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first

Hahahahahahah guy u don kill me hahahahahahahah
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by centboy123456(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2016
shortgun:

Rubbish comments.

Guy u said it all Godbless you pls don't mine those poor people who call the guy fool u have the money spend it in good way or bad way all the same it your money leave a good life don't mine what people say about you
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by BenzEne1(m): 2:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Buhari no go use gun change una o. Since Yahoo+ boiz have decided to behave like utter fools. How old are they both? Washing hand with $300. Are they celebrities? Mtchew, ma dey do my online course jare. Wasted generation.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by emmydollars4life(m): 4:19am On Sep 23, 2016
shortgun:

Rubbish comments.

People like you rotate at a spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.