Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics (72468 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by macminista(m): 5:31am On Sep 23, 2016
[size=8pt][/size] in 9Ice voice "LITTLE MONEY, TOO MUSH SPENDING"..No worry body go tell am grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by tunary(m): 5:47am On Sep 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first
Lmao
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by adellam16(f): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2016
dainformant:
To these people, recession is just word. An apparent "big boy" was the center of attraction in a Benin nightclub in Edo state, after he bought a bottle of Ace of Spade champagne for his girl who was celebrating her birthday. Against expectation, the young man poured the expensive drink which is worth over N120,000 ($300) for the girl as she washed her hands with it (this is apart from the other expensive drinks which were ordered at the club). Being a rare happening, other girls at the club couldn't help but take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html
all I c is ugly legs n no food
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by LOVEGINO(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Oooh! See person papa
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by emmak2k4(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2016
og2711:

A good and responsible girl with N30 billion cannot buy champagne of N200k?

Poverty is in the mind...

How many good and responsible girl with N30 billion have you ever met in your entire life?

Stupidity is also in the mind.

Don't reply this quote if you won't mention/tag the lady.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Ghost447(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2016
ahamonyeka:
that one na false.if I dey into phone business I fit do same and post it naw why we dey too fall for all those oyinbo people sef ?people wey don dey use our brain since 1904.
Calm down, I guess you didn't get my sarcasm.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Omoabejide(f): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2016
og2711:

A good and responsible girl with N30 billion cannot buy champagne of N200k?

Poverty is in the mind...

it's only stupid people and poverty stricken people like you that will buy an expensive champagne just to waste it. Even if I become the richest in the world, I will never try that. I will rather give the money to people that needs it so Anuofia dnt ever quote me again

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
He can buy the champagne........ I dont ave a problem with that
Someone has to buy it anyway
......but to blatantly waste it & pour it away? angry
Thats cruel and very tasteless
when there are so many people suffering around him

People like this worship money and have no class and People who worship money like this can kill just to make money and keep their relevance.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by franklynsunny(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
Yahoo boy on d loooose
Him papa go nid cash for house n he might n't own a Landed property
Dis is crazy

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Jadoskii:
c redundant fellow,do u tink a poor man can afford this.U beta stop consoling urslf.if u work for your money,u can afford to use it anyhow u Lyk.for ur informatn.beyonce bought a Barbie doll for $83k.(33m naira) for her daughter
I can see you reason with your anus.why dangote no dey so.na small piking dey worrry una wey dey sag .
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Djkel: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Even if i earn $100 per second, i cant do this shiit......
hmmmm guy yhu mean ooo... make God no vex for yhu for aka gum ooo
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by kingOG: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html
even if I collected $1m I can't be spending like this not on top a girl wey go splash me water with her car if I go broke and she finds someone rich ....these how's ain't loyal
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2016
og2711:

Matured mind speaking.

Tell me say I go get N10 billion and I no go buy my wife Bugatti?
you go buy the 10 million naira bugatti for ur wife and set d car on fire to prove say u too get money? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by fase2u: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2016
speedyconnect3:
Girls and inanities. He poured a drink worth 120k on the floor while you wash your hands with the rest without let or hindrance. And she looks happy at that profligacy and act of unwisdom.

P squares wife requested, as a birthday present, that an indigent child be sent to hospital. The husband obliged. Compare both.

Marry such girls at your own peril

See as the girls WEAK!!!
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
adellam16:
all I c is ugly legs n no food
na cellulite full d thighs.looks like a 60 yr old woman's thighs.even her knees dey fold...haba! shocked
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by enomakos(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
He did't work for the money
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by sinceraconcept(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2016
shortgun:
poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.
when you've got a woman that you love you will conquer d world for her.

if you've got it flaunt it... hungry n poor people will never cease to exist.
Rubbish comments.

*continues sipping my Hero lager*
does billionaire Mark Zuckerberg do all this rubbish? Broke Black men,black brain.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by southernbelle(f): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2016
kindworld:
While many people are dying of hunger.

Broke guys right now be like

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this is what you see when you have Yahoo boy + Olosho kobo kobo in the building

Such thing making FP, implies that Nairaland is a typical of people with no sense of direction. How could this make headlines?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Gee645(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
money miss road! i assure you 2 or more of ur friends go follow chop ur banana. wait nsee
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by greatermax77(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
THE GIRL NA SHRINE NI, WHY THEM POUR BLENTY DRINK FOR HER HAND?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by danxzy: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2016
this what girls like so much, what is she even contributing in the life of the young man that makes him spend such money on her because of just birthday in this recession. her legs is not even attrcting. what is this guy see in her?
dainformant:
To these people, recession is just word. An apparent "big boy" was the center of attraction in a Benin nightclub in Edo state, after he bought a bottle of Ace of Spade champagne for his girl who was celebrating her birthday. Against expectation, the young man poured the expensive drink which is worth over N120,000 ($300) for the girl as she washed her hands with it (this is apart from the other expensive drinks which were ordered at the club). Being a rare happening, other girls at the club couldn't help but take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Money Miss Road.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by oluwasegun007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Djkel:
hmmmm guy yhu mean ooo... make God no vex for yhu for aka gum ooo

God go vex for me if I spend money like dat.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Jadoskii(m): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I can see you reason with your anus.why dangote no dey so.na small piking dey worrry una wey dey sag .
c did pauper ma poverty go kill u.ode everybody with Im own style of living na.U for talk say the man wey buy $500k(200 mil naira) wine * eagle cabernet na poor man mentality Im get.make ur money ,spend it the wey u deem fit and don't be stingy..warning* do not mention me again blurdi self-servicer.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2016
Jadoskii:
c did pauper ma poverty go kill u.ode everybody with Im own style of living na.U for talk say the man wey buy $500k(200 mil naira) wine * eagle cabernet na poor man mentality Im get.make ur money ,spend it the wey u deem fit and don't be stingy..warning* do not mention me again blurdi self-servicer.
which one is poverty am telling a fool like you that little children like that indulge in cyber crime will do that poo.clueless being quote me again make thunder fire your generation.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by adellam16(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
lefulefu:

na cellulite full d thighs.looks like a 60 yr old woman's thighs.even her knees dey fold...haba! shocked
I like pipu who tink alike. Lol
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by adellam16(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
ahamonyeka:
which one is poverty am telling a fool like you that little children like that indulge in cyber crime will do that poo.clueless being quote me again make thunder fire your generation.
Amen oooooo
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by KingBish(f): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first
This comment has the highest number of likes I've ever seen on this forum o
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by jtofineme(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
shortgun:
poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.
when you've got a woman that you love you will conquer d world for her.

if you've got it flaunt it... hungry n poor people will never cease to exist.
Rubbish comments.

*continues sipping my Hero lager*
u are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my entire life, why spend such money for a woman? an olosh for that matter. that amount of money can register waec at least for two kids in his family. if Dangote, obasanjo, even Nigerian as a country still take loans to solve issues how much do u think that fools has. I pity wuna woman don use toto brainwash wuna finish. idiot
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by shortgun(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
jtofineme:
u are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my entire life, why spend such money for a woman? an olosh for that matter. that amount of money can register waec at least for two kids in his family. if Dangote, obasanjo, even Nigerian as a country still take loans to solve issues how much do u think that fools has. I pity wuna woman don use toto brainwash wuna finish. idiot
grin grin grin
You're very funny....is it ur money that am spending?
Wetin be ur owe self?
If I choose to give my girl all my money how's that ur problem?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by iamethan(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2018
[b][/b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL.... Pellestty.more grace in jesus name. love you plentyHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL.... Pellestty.more grace in jesus name. love you plentyHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL.... Pellestty.more grace in jesus name. love you plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.