Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) (935 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Help Review This Blog New Design / Please Rate My Blog's New Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
please i need honest review concerning this blog www.slashnec.tk
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by bedfordng(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ifexxy:
your first mistake is using tk domain except maybe you don't intend to take the blog serious by giving it a brand. Get a custom domain to give your blog a brand
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
bedfordng:
your first mistake is using tk domain except maybe you don't intend to take the blog serious by giving it a brand. Get a custom domain to give your blog a brand
Personally, I see nothing wrong with a .tk domain. What truly matters is that the blog has great design and good content. Unfortunately, this blog only has content but the designs are a bit not too great. I can help you with the designs if you are interested.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ifexxy:
You're lacking an appropriate blog design.
Checkout out www.gistconcord..com
If you love the blog design,you can quote me
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by bedfordng(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
ProgrammerX:

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a .tk domain. What truly matters is that the blog has great design and good content. Unfortunately, this blog only has content but the designs are a bit not too great. I can help you with the designs if you are interested.
ok
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Firmlogger:

You're lacking an appropriate blog design.
Checkout out www.gistconcord..com
If you love the blog design,you can quote me
i luv ur design, can u do my footer lyk yours
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
i luv ur design, can u do my footer lyk yours
Thanks Ifexxy.
Yes we can do that.
Just supply us with the links that needs to be there and it will be done.

It includes a little bit of coding.

Its a little task and dosen't involve much.

Our question is we don't tell prices our customers offer.They offer out of goodwill as regards to little tasks like this.

So,how much do you want to render to us out of goodwill for your services!

Thank you
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2016
ProgrammerX:

thanks for your review, but i don't like too much design, on a site , cause it affect page load time
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Firmlogger:

Thanks Ifexxy.
Yes we can do that.
Just supply us with the links that needs to be there and it will be done.

It includes a little bit of coding.

Its a little task and dosen't involve much.

Our question is we don't tell prices our customers offer.They offer out of goodwill as regards to little tasks like this.

So,how much do you want to render to us out of goodwill for your services!

Thank you
Thanks a lot, bt i hope ur price won't scratch my pocket, tell me ur price
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
Thanks a lot, bt i hope ur price won't scratch my pocket, tell me ur price
We want you to be specific.
Do you want the blog design or just the footer design?
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Firmlogger:
We want you to be specific. Do you want the blog design or just the footer design?
just footer design
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
just footer design
Ok.. Just the footer. Will it include the "social media links? Or just those "writeup links like "Privacy policy"
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Firmlogger:

Ok..
Just the footer.
Will it include the "social media links?
Or just those "writeup links like "Privacy policy"
it will include both
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
it will include both
Alright! Noted! N4,000!
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Firmlogger:

Alright! Noted!
N4,000!
wow
ur price is huge hw about N1500
Re: Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
wow
ur price is huge hw about N1500
N3,000 last.
We charge low.Other web designers tend to charge high.

(1) (Reply)

[leaked] Facebook Wealth Formula,500$ Daily Without Having Website Or A Product: / ... / I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.