Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! (6480 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Topza(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Between the bed sheets lies one of the key’s to unlock a man’s potential to fall head over heels in love with you to an extent the man will always do to you what you want.

Many marriages are breaking apart, many relationships are ending in broken hearts, and yet many still choose to be single since something is never right with their sex life.
Worse, we often find men with super stable marriages going to seek sex elsewhere secretly or openly, while if only the wife would up her game that man would turn out to be the most passionate faithful lover you ever had. Read on and enhance your passion ten fold!

1. Forms a habit of caressing your lover’s body i.e. chest, abs, ribs, the back etc when you are relaxing together. This makes the man feel relaxed in your presence and will easily trust you and open up to you.

2. During romance and pre-intimacy time, pay attention to a man’s nipples. Nipples are also sensitive and highly receptive to stimulation. Caress them softly, suck them, lick them in turns, run your tongue around them etc

3. Most men, if only women would understand, don’t just wish to rush into the honey pot once their clothes are off, but most women are also to blame since they just lie there like sheep waiting to be slaughtered!! (You heard me right)…do something gal…. Instead, tease your man no matter how erect he is, play along, delay him into entering you playfully, make him want you so badly…by building his desire.

4. When kissing, tease him by “hiding” your lips “shyly” while smiling seductively, let him seek after them, build his desire and anticipation, let him feel like....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/drive-your-man-crazy-in-bed-with-these.html

Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by jidon3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
cc ; tosyne2much
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Topza(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by jidon3(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
no comment
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Stargists(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
sad
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Stargists(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Topza:
Between the bed sheets lies one of the key’s to unlock a man’s potential to fall head over heels in love with you to an extent the man will always do to you what you want.

Many marriages are breaking apart, many relationships are ending in broken hearts, and yet many still choose to be single since something is never right with their sex life.
Worse, we often find men with super stable marriages going to seek sex elsewhere secretly or openly, while if only the wife would up her game that man would turn out to be the most passionate faithful lover you ever had. Read on and enhance your passion ten fold!

1. Forms a habit of caressing your lover’s body i.e. chest, abs, ribs, the back etc when you are relaxing together. This makes the man feel relaxed in your presence and will easily trust you and open up to you.

2. During romance and pre-intimacy time, pay attention to a man’s nipples. Nipples are also sensitive and highly receptive to stimulation. Caress them softly, suck them, lick them in turns, run your tongue around them etc

3. Most men, if only women would understand, don’t just wish to rush into the honey pot once their clothes are off, but most women are also to blame since they just lie there like sheep waiting to be slaughtered!! (You heard me right)…do something gal…. Instead, tease your man no matter how erect he is, play along, delay him into entering you playfully, make him want you so badly…by building his desire.

4. When kissing, tease him by “hiding” your lips “shyly” while smiling seductively, let him seek after them, build his desire and anticipation, let him feel like....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/drive-your-man-crazy-in-bed-with-these.html
nice
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Topza(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
cry
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Lsofdk(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
am i the only one to have observed every poster above has "gisttrace" assigned to his/her siggyundecided

same posters go about on each others thread typing *nice* and booking space
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by rosieluv(f): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:
am i the only one to have observed every poster above has "gisttrace" assigned to his/her siggyundecided

same posters go about on each others thread typing *nice* and booking space
lmao
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
lmao
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by queenfav(f): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
#respect to whoever wrote this article!Nairaland ladies,click and learn o.
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
okay na. Kingcheezyfuff..
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
queenfav:
Barrister.... My greetings.
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by bigerboy200: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
queenfav:
Lol...my nairaland crush...I sight u ohhh wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
queenfav:
lol
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Topza(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Damilolababy:
lol
hmm
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Topza:
hmm
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2016

4. When kissing, tease him by “hiding” your lips “shyly” while smiling seductively, let him seek after them, build his desire and anticipation, let him feel like it is a gift you are giving him, a passionate gift.

5. During pre-intimacy, run your tongue slowly on his neck, ….make him close his eyes and kiss him on eye lids, his nose tip, his cheeks, hips lips, lick his lips slowly….this will drive his imaginations wild as he figure out where you will kiss next.

6. Take his hands, guide them into where you wish…e.g. your breasts, ….guide them there in a slow motion while arching your back so that your breasts are raised….hold him there intermittently, then release him….if he gets out of pace guide him again…he will appreciate you know what you want…the key is to guide him where you want him.

7. When the man is hard and about to enter you, hold his “sugar cane” and use it to tease your “honey pot”. Run it on your clitoris, on your labias, draw zig zag motions on you, with your fingers part your labias and use his organ to smear the fluid on you…this will build his anticipation to enter you, and as well yours too.

8. When he is inside your honey pot, guide him his speed, depth, tempo etc….using your hands by holding his butts, hips etc….this will make him surrender to you if you get it right…just don’t leave him screw you like a drill…

9. When taking your clothes off in front of your lover, do it teasingly, slowly. Don’t rush into getting naked. Remove your pantie halfway and leave it hanging on your knees, open your blouse and leave it open, remove on side of your bra first, caress yourself a little as he watch, etc…just make sure you drive his imaginations and build his suspense. Drop them one by one like his private stripper.

10. Hold his butt, pull him towards you deep inside and hold him there, then say something e.g. “Oh Yeees, take me baby, am all yours”…be creative…the feeling of you wanting him inside so deep makes the man feel treasured, the connection is beyond description and very rewarding to the man.

11. Learn how to talk during love making. Men go crazy by hearing passionate phrases e.g. “ooh yes, take me, love me, tear it apart, am all yours…drive me baby, ride it cow boy, cum in me…etc” be creative with your phrases...and drive him mad.

12. For those who suck dicks (not all do it ), running your tongue on the lower side of his dick makes a man go wild with pleasure...the lower side is super sensitive it is the one that feels most pleasure…also putting his glans between your lips, and pressing it so hard with your tongue..is awesome.

13. To add on to sucking, learn how to tease his penis with your mouth, suck slowly, faster, deeper, shallower, etc….run your tongue around it like you are drawing something on its head, bite it softly, blow gently on its head when sucking, etc….(be creative)

14. When a man is riding you dog style, a phrase like “ride it cowboy..ooh ya” will drive him wild…you can add to his pleasure by pushing yourself sideways, towards him, arching your back downwards etc…make him feel like a real gifted rider…

15. When he is Cumming, facing you, try holding his butt so hard, push him so deep into you..Make him feel like a king in his territory,….alternatively you can hug him tightly, fold him with your legs, etc…

16. When you are having sex and you are in a position to do so, try gyrating your hips when the man is inside you, move your pelvis in tempo with his pumping, if he slows slow down, if faster move faster too, etc

17. Lie on your back with your legs close together. Lubricate his penis and have him lay on top of you with his penis poking straight down through your legs, and caressing the clitoris/vulva as he goes up and down. No penetration needed. The feeling of him being close to the honey pot and not getting in drives a man’s imaginations too.

18. Most men love it when a woman is on top because the view is beautiful and they can “touch the fruit” too. If you are a similar height, the breasts are in a great position for sucking and playing with. This is the position of woman on top.

19. While women need to hear they are beautiful when making love, men love to hear you tell him how wonderful his penis is. Compliment its thickness, hardness, length, smoothness, size of head, strong veins or whatever you enjoy about it. Make him feel he is welding a great penis that gives you pleasure.

20. Tickle your guy with your pubic hair, your crotch and private parts. Bump and grind on areas like shoulder blades, his hands, and kneecaps that will also give you pleasure and make you wet. Drive his hand in between your thighs close to private parts, and start moving so that you brush his hand with your private parts, men love that feeling.

21. Don’t be afraid to tell your man how something feels. Let him know when something feels great, amazing, or out of this world. They will become better lovers only if you are their teacher. Be his guide towards discovering the most pleasurable spots in your body.

22. Have FUN while making love. Just because it is designed for adults it doesn’t make it a sober event. Make jokes, tease him when he is inside you, tickle him a little, kiss him suddenly, slap his back gently, squeeze his muscles ... Laugh. Etc

23. Hug often, kiss often, and embrace often. Sometimes when hugging him, surprise him by gently biting his neck, grabbing his crotch, holding his butts and pulling him towards you forcefully etc be creative.

24. Kegel exercises are the best exercises out there for making vaginal muscles well toned, firm, strong and tight. Do around 50 kegels daily and make that honey pot the sweetest any man will ever come across, for your lover. When he is inside you, learn how to squeeze, suck his penis with your vagina. He will live to thank you for that.

25. When you are out of the house with him e.g. in a public park, surprise him when talking by telling him, “darling am wet down there and I want you hard inside me”, or for the most daring, hand him your pantie that you have just taken off! This makes any man’s blood boil.

1 Like

Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dnuel:

4. When kissing, tease him by “hiding” your lips “shyly” while smiling seductively, let him seek after them, build his desire and anticipation, let him feel like it is a gift you are giving him, a passionate gift.

5. During pre-intimacy, run your tongue slowly on his neck, ….make him close his eyes and kiss him on eye lids, his nose tip, his cheeks, hips lips, lick his lips slowly….this will drive his imaginations wild as he figure out where you will kiss next.

6. Take his hands, guide them into where you wish…e.g. your breasts, ….guide them there in a slow motion while arching your back so that your breasts are raised….hold him there intermittently, then release him….if he gets out of pace guide him again…he will appreciate you know what you want…the key is to guide him where you want him.

7. When the man is hard and about to enter you, hold his “sugar cane” and use it to tease your “honey pot”. Run it on your clitoris, on your labias, draw zig zag motions on you, with your fingers part your labias and use his organ to smear the fluid on you…this will build his anticipation to enter you, and as well yours too.

8. When he is inside your honey pot, guide him his speed, depth, tempo etc….using your hands by holding his butts, hips etc….this will make him surrender to you if you get it right…just don’t leave him screw you like a drill…

9. When taking your clothes off in front of your lover, do it teasingly, slowly. Don’t rush into getting naked. Remove your pantie halfway and leave it hanging on your knees, open your blouse and leave it open, remove on side of your bra first, caress yourself a little as he watch, etc…just make sure you drive his imaginations and build his suspense. Drop them one by one like his private stripper.

10. Hold his butt, pull him towards you deep inside and hold him there, then say something e.g. “Oh Yeees, take me baby, am all yours”…be creative…the feeling of you wanting him inside so deep makes the man feel treasured, the connection is beyond description and very rewarding to the man.

11. Learn how to talk during love making. Men go crazy by hearing passionate phrases e.g. “ooh yes, take me, love me, tear it apart, am all yours…drive me baby, ride it cow boy, cum in me…etc” be creative with your phrases...and drive him mad.

12. For those who suck dicks (not all do it ), running your tongue on the lower side of his dick makes a man go wild with pleasure...the lower side is super sensitive it is the one that feels most pleasure…also putting his glans between your lips, and pressing it so hard with your tongue..is awesome.

13. To add on to sucking, learn how to tease his penis with your mouth, suck slowly, faster, deeper, shallower, etc….run your tongue around it like you are drawing something on its head, bite it softly, blow gently on its head when sucking, etc….(be creative)

14. When a man is riding you dog style, a phrase like “ride it cowboy..ooh ya” will drive him wild…you can add to his pleasure by pushing yourself sideways, towards him, arching your back downwards etc…make him feel like a real gifted rider…

15. When he is Cumming, facing you, try holding his butt so hard, push him so deep into you..Make him feel like a king in his territory,….alternatively you can hug him tightly, fold him with your legs, etc…

16. When you are having sex and you are in a position to do so, try gyrating your hips when the man is inside you, move your pelvis in tempo with his pumping, if he slows slow down, if faster move faster too, etc

17. Lie on your back with your legs close together. Lubricate his penis and have him lay on top of you with his penis poking straight down through your legs, and caressing the clitoris/vulva as he goes up and down. No penetration needed. The feeling of him being close to the honey pot and not getting in drives a man’s imaginations too.

18. Most men love it when a woman is on top because the view is beautiful and they can “touch the fruit” too. If you are a similar height, the breasts are in a great position for sucking and playing with. This is the position of woman on top.

19. While women need to hear they are beautiful when making love, men love to hear you tell him how wonderful his penis is. Compliment its thickness, hardness, length, smoothness, size of head, strong veins or whatever you enjoy about it. Make him feel he is welding a great penis that gives you pleasure.

20. Tickle your guy with your pubic hair, your crotch and private parts. Bump and grind on areas like shoulder blades, his hands, and kneecaps that will also give you pleasure and make you wet. Drive his hand in between your thighs close to private parts, and start moving so that you brush his hand with your private parts, men love that feeling.

21. Don’t be afraid to tell your man how something feels. Let him know when something feels great, amazing, or out of this world. They will become better lovers only if you are their teacher. Be his guide towards discovering the most pleasurable spots in your body.

22. Have FUN while making love. Just because it is designed for adults it doesn’t make it a sober event. Make jokes, tease him when he is inside you, tickle him a little, kiss him suddenly, slap his back gently, squeeze his muscles ... Laugh. Etc

23. Hug often, kiss often, and embrace often. Sometimes when hugging him, surprise him by gently biting his neck, grabbing his crotch, holding his butts and pulling him towards you forcefully etc be creative.

24. Kegel exercises are the best exercises out there for making vaginal muscles well toned, firm, strong and tight. Do around 50 kegels daily and make that honey pot the sweetest any man will ever come across, for your lover. When he is inside you, learn how to squeeze, suck his penis with your vagina. He will live to thank you for that.

25. When you are out of the house with him e.g. in a public park, surprise him when talking by telling him, “darling am wet down there and I want you hard inside me”, or for the most daring, hand him your pantie that you have just taken off! This makes any man’s blood boil.
hmm
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
firstking01:
Leave them, them think say we no know, trust romancelandersgrin
hmm?
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
firstking01:
cool
what??
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by bknight: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2016
25? Too many.

Just get high & fvck him.

Damilolababy I can teach you tho but I don't pm
Re: Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! by Damilolababy(f): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2016
bknight:
I dnt ur teaching
pls kip it 2 your self

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As The World Celebrates #nobraday Today, See Reactions From Ladies / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.