Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

5 Marriage Tips Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Shared Over The Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Marriage Tips Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Shared Over The Years (519 Views)

Burns Survivor, Turia Pitt And Husband Welcome Baby Boy (pictures) / Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt After 12 Years Together / Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Marriage Tips Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Shared Over The Years by naphunlimited(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jolie and Pitt, during their blissful marriage life gave some outstanding marriage advice before their own marriage hit the rocks. It's sad to see such marriage breaking up , inspite of different marital counsel delivered by them. Yes both couples spent 12 years together, having enough time together to gather some marital advice.

Let check out some 5 marriage tips they shared over the years.

1.Taking a leap of faith

Brad believes in taking a leap of faith, so everyone should give themselves a shot at love in their marriage. You really will not know what your marriage will be like if you do not actually marry.

"A family is a risky step, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. That's the trade-off.

But I'll take it all ... One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her," Brad tells Parade.

2.Family first, all the time

Read All Here - http://www.flexablog.com.ng/2016/09/5-marriage-tips-brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-shared-over-the-years.html

(1) (Reply)

EDMATHS - A NEW ACADEMIC WEBSITE ON MATHEMATICS / Are Women Really The Weaker Sex / Touching! Couple Shares How They Lost Their Sights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.