Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Download Google Allo Application For Messaging Works On Android Nd Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download Google Allo Application For Messaging Works On Android Nd Others (589 Views)

Google Allo Hits 5 Million Downloads On Play Store Within 5 Days. / How Google Allo Stands Out From Other Chat Apps Being ‘smart’? / Google Smart Messaging App "Allo" To Be Launched Tomorrow, 21st September 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Google Allo Application For Messaging Works On Android Nd Others by lekzyboy20(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
New Allo app is a platform Google’s creates as a “smart” messaging
app that helps you not only stay in touch with your contacts but plan and
find information, as well. It is supposed to “keep your conversation
going, by providing assistance when you need it,” as well as letting you
“say more and do more right within your chats.” In other words, Google
is hoping Allo will grow into a platform, like many messaging apps
already have.
Just like WhatsApp, Both Duo and Allo apps requires your phone number
for registration instead of the Normal gmail method used in other google
supported services.

DOWNLOA D LINKS:
• Download Allo Messenger For Android Here
• Download Allo Messenger For iOS Here

But its so bad that the app doesn't support the use of Audio And Video
Calls for now but I think it will be added later from their New Updates on
the App.

source: https://lekwap..co.ke/2016/09/download-google-allo-application-for.html?m=1

Re: Download Google Allo Application For Messaging Works On Android Nd Others by pranayZealous: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Some of the interesting Google Allo features which caught my attention are:-

1. Smart Reply

It uses machine learning algorithms enabling the users to respond to incoming IMs with a single tap. As per Google, ‘Smart Reply’ learns over time and suggests responses to text and photos in the user’s style.

2. Ink

It allows the user to doodle over new as well as existing images making image-sharing joyful and interactive. One can draw stuff on freshly clicked images before sending them.

3. Stickers

Google Allo offers a complete range of quirky, weird and yet wonderful stickers, designed by independent artists and studios from around the world!

4. SHOUT or whisper

This is a unique feature. It enables users to scale the size of the text higher and lower depending on what they want to emphasize.

5. Virtual Assistant

It is Google's answer to Siri and Cortana. The Google Assitant supports voice as well as text input and comes with a range of utilities.

6. Incognito Chat

Just like the incognito mode in browsers Google Allo offers the facility of end-to-end encrypted, self-destructive chat sessions. There are also private notifications to keep your incognito chats more discrete.

Dunno, what the future holds for Allo, but it is definitely an innovative step by Google.

References:
http://www.zealousys.com/blog/peek-world-allo/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Payoneer Fund Of $200-$300 / Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) / How Can I Make Deposit Into My Pioneer Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.