Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. (15699 Views)

6 Tips To Help Prevent A Car Fire / How To Prevent Car Fire / God Saved My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by shogotermies(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
femi4:
Click on your profile, scroll down and click DEACTIVATE

thanks dude
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by shogotermies(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pascal181:
I tnk God for saving u n ur family but pls our little knowledge of Chemistry tell us dat both CO n CO2 are odourless n colourless.

sorry sir,please stand beside your car or gen exhaust,and observe the rate of irritation along your breathing tracts.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by professore(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice one,but regarding point number 2,it is important to park safely although emergency may not allow for that as u suggested.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
op, u got bullied online and u wanna deactivate ur account because of your believes?? come off it, you are young fine, but u a man nevertheless!! u tend to meet people with different views and communication skills, atheists,pagans,Christians,muslims, I see em all as humans that's all, cuz thinking in depth bout religion muddles ones head and mind, your thread was a testimony some people didn't see as such,don't get scared or feel bad o'er it, I personally won't attribute it to God as most people will, I'd say you and your folks are yet to run out of time, if it was d right time for u guys, trust me no fire extinguisher will put that fire out,so next time,don't feel bad when people negate ur views and make u feel as though u committed murder.

7 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What's with you and the word respect?

No one cares dude.

Try to simmer down and get educated on what happened to you and how to avoid it in the future. This is not the religion section.
is the image u posted an overheating exhaust pipe running from the manifold?? if yes what causes its overheating?? need more clarification on that bro, that's if you'd oblige.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by shogotermies(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
streetzdreamz:
op, u got bullied online and u wanna deactivate ur account because of your believes?? come off it, you are young fine, but u a man nevertheless!! u tend to meet people with different views and communication skills, atheists,pagans,Christians,muslims, I see em all as humans that's all, cuz thinking in depth bout religion muddles ones head and mind, your thread was a testimony some people didn't see as such,don't get scared or feel bad o'er it, I personally won't attribute it to God as most people will, I'd say you and your folks are yet to run out of time, if it was d right time for u guys, trust me no fire extinguisher will put that fire out,so next time,don't feel bad when people negate ur views and make u feel as though u committed murder.

Thanks bro,am not deactivating my account for people like egunmogaji,rather I was lost when I realise seun is one of them.
I felt depressed, never expected seun to do that.
To all those talking about religion this is nothing religious.
Just learn to control your anxiety and stop been in panic during emergencies,it kills.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by diportivo: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
shogotermies:

and help me tell mr egunmogaji to stop threatening me,I swear to God if I die today,he will get arrested. He is after my life. I respect you seun and I respect myself, tell him to respect himself.

This though

grin grin grin grin grin

Arrest koor

Indict ni

Shioor

Arrest undecided

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by ArabMopol(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
OP pinture Or IDONBELIVIT

are u using 3310 or ur phone camera is faulty....

www.Thomas-association-9ja.com
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by oluwagream: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
ROTFLMAO! Dont be discouraged by the antics. Just ignore them if you know you're saying the truth. It doesn't make any sense to try and fight back or delete your account because of responses. People differ and opinions differ. Thats the reason why its called a forum.
shogotermies:
please mr seun,how can I delete my account?

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
diportivo:

This though

grin grin grin grin grin

Arrest koor

Indict ni

Shioor

Arrest undecided

Maybe they'll fly me back under arrest on Air Force 1 with Buhari grin

But they'll have to come and get me in Los Angeles and I travel first class.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Leez(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

No, sir. Why would I wish you dead? I was just thinking aloud. You already said God will have mercy on those he'll have mercy on. I just want to know why he chooses to have mercy on some people and not on others.

Why do some people die of things others survive from such as natural disasters, diseases, accidents, wars etc? For you it's God's mercy. For me it's pure chance.

People really get extra lucky sometimes and most attribute their luck to prayers and supplications. I don't dispute that. But you should know that when people seek for special luck they are simply manipulating the forces that govern the universe for their personal gain. These forces; gravity, electromagnetism and the nuclear forces, are the powers we think a god or gods somewhere are controlling.

Mankind is the god we are searching for. He has acquired knowledge of the physics of the universe and is using it to his selfish interest. That's why your village shrines will forever be powerful even if all the holy waters of Jerusalem are poured on them. That's why that dubious promiscuous pastor will continue to perform miracles.

For mankind to come together as one and progress, religion must be debunked. It must be shown what it really is; cheating! Yes, cheating in a universe that we are supposed to have equal opportunities.

It's ridiculous and indicting on any god to claim to be in control of mankind while ruling with the mentality of choosing whom to bless and whom to kill. There is no such god.
oga pls carry ds your philosophy park one side abeg
the way una dy try God nawa o
kai

5 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by streetzdreamz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
shogotermies:

Thanks bro,am not deactivating my account for people like egunmogaji,rather I was lost when I realise seun is one of them.
I felt depressed, never expected seun to do that.
To all those talking about religion this is nothing religious.
Just learn to control your anxiety and stop been in panic during emergencies,it kills.
U wc, Seun is human too, and has his own believes,quit anticipating your inner wants from people, you'd end up getting disappointed. yea right, panic/ shock kills even faster than d impact of road crashes, sadly its a reflex action no one can control, talk bout adrenaline.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by diportivo: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Maybe they'll fly me back under arrest on Air Force 1 with Buhari grin

But they'll have to come and get me in Los Angeles and I travel first class.

Uncle

First class or nothing else

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
streetzdreamz:
is the image u posted an overheating exhaust pipe running from the manifold?? if yes what causes its overheating?? need more clarification on that bro, that's if you'd oblige.

No worries Sir. I'm always up for discussing automobile in car talks. I just wish that ninnies who wear their religion on thier sleeves will keep it in the religion section.

The picture is of the catalytic converter. It runs very hot by design. However to run this red hot means that it is damaged internally.

Now couple that with the Kazeem's in Nigeria that are removing thermostats and oxygen sensors plus bad petrol, you risk the chance of getting unbunrt fuel travel down to the exhaust and when it contacts the red hot cat then you have a fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by zzzzy: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
There are lots of immature comments from people who think they are making sense, just because the OP wrote God, atheists are beginning to run mad, the OP was just relating his own faith with his experience. Any other person with any other faith would have acknowledged whatever they believe in. So just because you don't believe in his faith doesn't mean you should start ranting, itz like a Buddhist acknowledging his faith for giving him a safe journey for instance and i start making noise saying things that it's his carefull driving, paying attention to traffic signs and things like that just because we have different beliefs. Of course i wouldn't agree with his faith because we have different faiths, but that doesn't mean i would start ranting.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by streetzdreamz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No worries Sir. I'm always up for discussing automobile in car talks. I just wish that ninnies who wear their religion on thier sleeves will keep it in the religion section.

The picture is of the catalytic converter. It runs very hot by design. However to run this red hot means that it is damaged internally.

Now couple that with the Kazeem's in Nigeria that are removing thermostats and oxygen sensors plus bad petrol, you risk the chance of getting unbunrt fuel travel down to the exhaust and when it contacts the red hot cat then you have a fire.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by sexychocho(f): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Can't biliv wat I heard abt Seun 2day

Are u guys kidding?

I pray itz nt too late for those dat doesn't biliv God exist

O ga gannnnnn ni oooooo

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by streetzdreamz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I know its designed to run hot, but I never knew it cud run this red hot when damaged, thanks man.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Abimloaded(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
shogotermies:
Am a young guy,in my late teen to early 20, just chilling around today with my family,before my worst nightmare occurred, CAR FIRE ACCIDENT, I hate it most. I have heard stories of how people got burnt or cars got burnt on nairaland,but I just thank God.
And my story will explain the usefulness of a fire extinguisher,please don't joke with it.
A fire extinguisher of 2500naira saved our vehicle.
But I am going to explain my story,with methods of surviving such situation.

1. Observe all signs and smell from your car:
it all started when I perceived a foul smell from within the car,this smell was different from CO2 or CO, the ABS was blinking constantly,from that moment the gear went off,it could not move fast enough, rather it went slow.

2. Just park! either safe or not! : My dad made a decision by parking by the road side,into a deep pothole.

3. Watch and notice signs from passerby, viewers and pedestrians: We saw the passerby making signs,referring us to beneath or under the car.

4.Never waste time asking what: My dad came out immediately, checked and I heard some guys saying in Yoruba (é fi omi si abe e)
i.e pour water beneath it.

5. As a passenger never waste your time thinking what's going on: My sixth sense came to me,and I guess it was fire.

6. Never panic: Never panic!!!!
panic kills faster during an accident,when I assumed its a fire I never panic,rather I thought about the way out.

7. Make a move to get the nearest safety device I.e The fire extinguisher.:
I made my move,immediately knowing that the fire extinguisher is always at the boot,never panic to use it,just relax..

8. Spray directly to the fire source: Everyone in the manner of confusion, comes me spraying the extinguisher beneath the car,with boldness,till it quench.

9. Never start the engine, till you get someone to repair and tell the source of the problem.

please note, this testimony won't be possible without the use of a fire extinguisher, please ensure you have a non expired one,in your car always, and never panic,it kills the brain and the sixth sense....

I just thank God

Something of this nature happened close to FUTA South Gate this morning....
or Are You ??
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by rezzy: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omoh, atheist don take over the thread

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by rezzy: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexychocho:

Are u guys kidding?

O ga gannnnnn ni oooooo

Yes, Seun is an atheist

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by shogotermies(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abimloaded:

Something of this nature happened close to FUTA South Gate this morning.... or Are You ??
Check my post, I posted it around 12am it happened yesternight.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by shogotermies(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
i only mentioned God twice,and some guys started ranting.... Thank God,am I a good mood today.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by FunkyMetahuman: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
femi4:
I m sure you cannot reply a Muslim this way, he ll just shut down your site. BTW, seems deactivation button is missing. I ll like to deactivate my account too.
please don't
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by benjijosh(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
shogotermies:

Am sorry,I don't rants words with immature adults like you, and please don't ever in your life insult me again.
I respect you,so please respect yourself.

Oga park wella jawe because im mention say im b 20 nw na immature I no knw y pple lyk u dey tink like this. Grow up dat tin calld age z just a figure.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by seuncyrus(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
@shotgotermies just out of curiosity, did this happen in Ibadan yesterday?
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by mantleguy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexychocho:

Are u guys kidding?

O ga gannnnnn ni oooooo

Sorry to ask, which of the God are you referring to? Vishnu, Brahma, Allah or jaweh?
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Zellie: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
sky daddy shouldn't take credit for this one. common sense and your fire extinguisher saved you.
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Zellie: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexychocho:
Are u guys kidding?
O ga gannnnnn ni oooooo
K
Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Deejayprof: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody!

hallelujah

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by Image123(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Atheists seem to revel in folly almost going into spasms and fits at the mention of God. Someone may well have died if the OP directly mentioned Jesus. Agbaya evangelical atheists dem, find your mates, stop online harassment. Must you preach?

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. by kasmail(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Its so unfortunate we have so many people who doesn't believe the existence of God including Seun ( as ppl alleged) .. Alhamdulilah for my life. God gives me brain and I can think..

Those guys think they know whereas they know not.. Bloody unbelievers .. They forgot their existence was the handwork of the Supreme High but not one stupid big bang theory..

Alhamdulilah again for my life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today / What Documents Should Be Requested When Taking Ownership Of A Locally Used Car / The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.