Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. (1343 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by mrZENographer: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by providence338: 12:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Yes it is.. I'm glad someone on this forum is "woke". This explains why the U.S. government ousted Jonathan by funding Buhari's campaign, sending David Axelrod as Buhari's campaign manager, and assisting in the rigging, to ensure Buhari took office. They (U.S.) want nothing but despots as their puppets ruling Africa and the world at large, and a complete bumbling jihadist IDIOT like Buhari is a perfect proxy to destabilize all what Nigeria had previously built. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Its 1am
Haba
Take a nap and use your drugs, you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by hopefulLandlord: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2016
OP
abeg....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2016
mrZENographer

What are your thoughts concerning the world order currently in force? (Not the new one)
Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by otemanuduno: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by NPComplete: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2016
SMH. Religion and stupid paranoia seem to go together these days.
Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by dat9jaguy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
providence338:
Yes it is.. I'm glad someone on this forum is "woke". This explains why the U.S. government ousted Jonathan by funding Buhari's campaign, sending David Axelrod as Buhari's campaign manager, and assisting in the rigging, to ensure Buhari took office. They (U.S.) want nothing but despots as their puppets ruling Africa and the world at large, and a complete bumbling jihadist IDIOT like Buhari is a perfect proxy to destabilize all what Nigeria had previously built. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by providence338: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Oh shut up, you fool. Can you refute a word I said with a shred of evidence? No, so of course you resort to insults. That shows your intelligence is lacking, just like Buhari, you must be one of his low-IQ supporters. angry
Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by dat9jaguy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
providence338:

Oh shut up, you fool. Can you refute a word I said with a shred of evidence? No, so of course you resort to insults. That shows your intelligence is lacking, just like Buhari, you must be one of his low-IQ supporters. angry

Who be this mofo wey just dey foam for mouth,no be me cause your frustration for life o.

Welcome back from Libya.

Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by providence338: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Who be this mofo wey just dey foam for mouth,no be me cause your frustration for life o.

Welcome back from Libya.

I'm a critical-thinker, unlike you who can only post memes b/c you can't think for yourself. See mumu.

Why don't you come over here and make me keep KWAYET, hmmm? cool
Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by dat9jaguy(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2018
providence338:

I'm a critical-thinker, unlike you who can only post memes b/c you can't think for yourself. See mumu.

Why don't you come over here and make me keep KWAYET, hmmm? cool

Critical thinker my foot,you are more of an insane person who sees conspiracy against you in everything happening forgetting that the world does not revolve around you and your kind.

Now get lost.

Re: Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming. by providence338: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Critical thinker my foot,you are more of an insane person who sees conspiracy against you in everything happening forgetting that the world does not revolve around you and your kind.

Now get lost.

First, I never implied the world evolved around me (or my kind), this shows me you're not very smart. Second, this post was created to discuss the NWO, I doubt you even know what this is, otherwise you wouldn't come here attacking me with NO evidence, No rebuttal, NO facts to refute anything I or anyone else here has said. Learn to hold a grown folks discussion by addressing the points raised, not attacking the person, esp when that person has not attacked you... it makes YOU look very stupid, foolish and immature. Grow up, how old are you, 12? Third, 'get lost'? Lol, sweetie, I ain't going nowhere....so now what? grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor / Was King James Truly Gay? / A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.