Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training (512 Views)

101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria / See How We Were Stylishly Laid Off Due To The Ongoing Recession / What Salary Range Is Low Income In Recession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training by goodlink(m): 1:29am On Sep 23, 2016
There are still great opportunities out there with huge potentials even in the middle of this current economic situation only if you will be willing to step out of ‘fear of the unknown’ and acquired this simple skills of Soap making and others.

Our training is designed to inspire and to provoke radical transformation in every person that participated, and also to produce mental shift from job-seeker to job-owners.

The training is 100% practical, motivating and impactful. We aim to increase your personal efficiency and values needed to attract resources in the societies.

Re: Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training by Fidelismaria: 1:56am On Sep 23, 2016

thieves
Re: Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training by TempUser: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Hehehe grin 5k. so, in this recession, people who haven't eaten would buy the soaps I made with the knowledge of your seminar abi
Continue.. grin
Re: Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training by goodlink(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
@Fidelismaria, i believed i haven't thief anything from you or anybody related to you?. I only offer to train anyone that want to be self sufficient in manufacturing of soap and other items. Therefore, be guarded. God bless you.
Re: Be Self Sufficient In Recession- Attend This Training by goodlink(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
@TempUser, It is not the absent of money that make people to be poor, but the absence of ideas. Not everybody will buy a car or build a house, but everybody need a soap. Think about that!

(1) (Reply)

48 Transport Managers Sacked / Software Developer Needed For Quick Employment!!! / Establishing The Possibility Of Retrenchment In Any Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.