Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts (4390 Views)

5 Most Important On-page Seo Tips / 7 Simple Steps That Will Help You Optimize Your Blog Posts / The A B C Of On-Page Seo - Vocalwalls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by obioji(f): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Do visit www.aceliving.com.ng for tips to live the ace life!!!
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by lola024(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Very sweet article
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Doubleoo(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Amastermovic:
lol.. when you can't even rank for common search onlinepreneur and u own the domain.. and u came up with this online search stuff..

Good write up but work on what I told you and make sure ur post rank first on search engine before posting here hence u r on ur own.. nairaland will only take the benefits. hehe oya ban me and say I am disturbing the progress of nairaland...

if all bloggers vex for here.. but we won't.. just kidding

You definitely know SEO better than the OP. Many people rush to publish their contents on Nairaland because of front page struggle, forgotten that the benefits last just a little while. At worst, try to rank your article before posting them here.

1 Like

Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by habuchelsea(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
if you ever need someone to;

set up your blog,

design it for SEO Friendly,

write original content,

Adsense tutorial (approval & Verification for Non-Nigerian Adsense)

and many more of your blog services....

you can Whatsapp me 08035160744 (serious guys only pls)

check my site www.wikiban.com for proof
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Please should someone go for naija adsense or usa adsense
What are your reasons
check dat link, see my post on ithttp://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/difference-between-nigeria-adsense.html
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
wealthall
Thanks alot
Have really learn alot today
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Brightgem(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Well SEO Needs some serious study
Study and tactics, I feel it can take away the joy of blogging for passion. #yawns OP ur last point though aside SEO concerns readers do not want a lenghty post... well in other news visit www.yourhealthattitude.com if u are a health Enthusiast like mua.
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by eniolaamoda: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Ifexxy:
check dat link, see my post on ithttp://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/difference-between-nigeria-adsense.html

Now lets break this down
You are saying americans pay higher for ads dan africans, okay fine agreed.

Well, according to my thinking factor, i believe googles adsense is an advanced technology which knows an american ads viewer to an african ads viewer, can an american viewing linda ikejis blog be shown an ads from jumia or cowbell?
Your location would determine the kind of ads you will ne shown if i am correct.

So i belive one should go for an usa adsense since the pay is higher, afterall no matter where your traffic is coming from, the ads those traffic will view will still be tailored to thier location.

Or am i missing something
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by eniolaamoda: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Ifexxy:

I think the question i should be asking you is this

If i have a naija blog, and i registered in to a naija adsense, of course majority of my traffic will be frkm naija, but we all know some of my traffic too will be from usa and canada etc
Now will my american viewers earn me an american pay or despite the fact that my viewers were from america i will still be paid in the naija adsense rate because i am using a naija adsense.

U see dats were is confusing me.

Afterall although i own a naija adsense, but wen americans visit my site they are shown american ads, this means i am supposed to be paid in the american rate afterall it was american ads dats was shown to them.

I am saying this because my blog will be a naija blog but will also be interesting to americans and i plan to pull traffic from americans too.
So my blog will be visited by many countries.

Dat is why i wanna know which one i shud go for
Also i am in for d money.
Bb
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Now lets break this down
You are saying americans pay higher for ads dan africans, okay fine agreed.

Well, according to my thinking factor, i believe googles adsense is an advanced technology which knows an american ads viewer to an african ads viewer, can an american viewing linda ikejis blog be shown an ads from jumia or cowbell?
Your location would determine the kind of ads you will ne shown if i am correct.

So i belive one should go for an usa adsense since the pay is higher, afterall no matter where your traffic is coming from, the ads those traffic will view will still be tailored to thier location.

Or am i missing something
I see your problem, despite the fact that most of your visitors are from nigeria, u still need a naija adsense acct, but i don't agree with your location issue, if u register with nigeria, den ur ads will be naija based, no matter who visits your site
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by wontiboje: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
On page SEO is very important and all bloggers should take it serious. Because I take it very serious. I was able to make [url]PageOne.ng t[/url]o get to 987 on Alexa within 7 months without paying a dime to promote the blog.

Every article must be optimised. The title, the first paragraph, keyword density and it is key you have images on your posts.
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by dolapoesho: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
So, how do you make images work for you? Here is a helpful link

https://wsiaxon.com/image-seo-6-must-steps-help-boost-rankings/
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Guru9ja(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2017
I want u guys to look at the link below and explicitly follow the way I update the site. If you do same thing, u will get ranked. its same way the OP explained above.

www.Guru9ja.com.ng

Click on the image or hover over the image, u will realise it's same title I used for the description and alt
Re: On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts by Guru9ja(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2017
I want u guys to look at the link below and explicitly follow the way I update the site. If you do same thing, u will get ranked. its same way the OP explained above.

www.Guru9ja.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques / Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) / How To Add Nested Comment To Feature To Carrington Wp Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.