Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread (12611 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Yyeske(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Princewill1:
Most schools in Aba are closed today.
Most schools you say, all schools, offices, banks and markets are on lock down right now in Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Gchimez: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
uduak2016:
This is special day for me and my family. I bought 2 cartons of Biaffran Hero beer for this evening. Told my wife to prepare nkwobi and esi ewu.
brother keep one bottle for me o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

I reckon you are a yoruba like me. What is your business with these people? If you were igbo, would you be happy? You cant beat a child and tell him not to cry.

The vast majority of yorubas support them albeit quietly so you better shut your mouth and let them be. Useless slavemaster!
The guy you quoted is not Yoruba. I am Yoruba and I support the Biafra agitation 100%. I sincerely pray that the ibos have their desired Biafra country very very very soon.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Yyeske:
Most schools you say, all schools, offices, banks and markets are on lock down right now in Onitsha
what of GCE candidates that have their examination today?
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by SAHACO(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
The guy you quoted is not Yoruba. I am Yoruba and I support the Biafra agitation 100%. I sincerely pray that the ibos have their desired Biafra country very very very soon.
God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Lol, pinshure or ....
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2016
confused people I though may 30th was ur day? now its sept 23. see how kanu led gullible youth last year, wey dem kill. ONE NIGERIA.the flag gives me goose bumps, the lyrics of our anthem elicits deep emotion within me. When I think of how this country was built. pple like macauley, enahoro, zik, awolowo and the likes..when I think about what we been through and we still standing. I can't but love and submit myself to this country. america fought a war didnt they? (kingcheezypuff) . Nigeria we hail thee! my beautiful country! I cant imagine nigeria without the igbos or the hausa or the yorubas. Till the end of time Nigeria will ALWAYS be one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Alcatraz003: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:

na so my broda, i wonder why a oerson should be so wicked. Hear it now igbos, many Yorubas support you in your quest to free yourselves. We understand the deep faultlines which is prevalent in this problematic existence of Nigeria and it must be remedied. Yorubas pray amd support the igbos today!

Any other opinion is distortion of the truth.

16 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2016
SAHACO:
God bless you
And you too
#IstandwithBiafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Emancipation: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

I reckon you are a yoruba like me. What is your business with these people? If you were igbo, would you be happy? You cant beat a child and tell him not to cry.

The vast majority of yorubas support them albeit quietly so you better shut your mouth and let them be. Useless slavemaster!

I have been reading your sarcastic comments on various threads. Your insult is noted but has absolutely no impact on the struggle.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria was, is, and will never be one. Nigeria must divide Insha Allah. #IstandwithBiafra
WindUpMerchant:
confused people I though may 30th was ur day? now its sept 23. see how kanu led gullible youth last year, wey dem kill. ONE NIGERIA.the flag gives me goose bumps, the lyrics of our anthem elicits deep emotion within me. When I think of how this country was built. pple like macauley, enahoro, zik, awolowo and the likes..when I think about what we been through and we still standing. I can't but love and submit myself to this country. america fought a war didnt they? (kingcheezypuff) . Nigeria we hail thee! my beautiful country! I cant imagine nigeria without the igbos or the hausa or the yorubas. Till the end of time Nigeria will ALWAYS be one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
confused people I though may 30th was ur day? now its sept 23. see how kanu led gullible youth last year, wey dem kill. ONE NIGERIA.the flag gives me goose bumps, the lyrics of our anthem elicits deep emotion within me. When I think of how this country was built. pple like macauley, enahoro, zik, awolowo and the likes..when I think about what we been through and we still standing. I can't but love and submit myself to this country. america fought a war didnt they? (kingcheezypuff) . Nigeria we hail thee! my beautiful country! I cant imagine nigeria without the igbos or the hausa or the yorubas. Till the end of time Nigeria will ALWAYS be one..

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Thewrath(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:
Lol, pinshure or ....
Does it hurt this much to be you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Kamanuozuzu: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
#FreeNnamdKanu CAMPAIGN

Live from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Umuchineke!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Yyeske(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
what of GCE candidates that have their examination today?
That one i do not know about o, all i know is that roads and streets are deserted. I've called friends around town and the situation report is same everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Thewrath:
Does it hurt this much to be you?
I ask again, pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Alcatraz003: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Emancipation:

I have been reading your sarcastic comments on various threads. Your insult is noted but has absolutely no impact on the struggle.
what insult?
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by ogawisdom(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Aba totally shutdown d fear of Ipob grin grin grin

Schools, markets, civil servant everyone u dnt wanna disobey this order here undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Guy stop deceiving your self. Nigeria was, is and will never be one. America also fought a civil war between the Unionists and the Confederates but that still does not make Nigeria the same as America. Heck, was President Abraham Lincoln, the American Civil war leader of the abolishionist not assasinated eventually.

The ibos will certainly have their Biafra country. They will have it not by violence, war or bloodshed, but legitimately.
#IstandwithBiafra
WindUpMerchant:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Thewrath(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:

I ask again, pinshure or adonbilivit
It's nobody's duty to make you believe!
Read at your own discretion or enter motor go the region!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Bodexman(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
I wonder why this people didn't switch off their phones or is it not part of the rules?

You can start reporting the success of the exercise tomorrow. Biko
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ipobdevil: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Aba is total short down stay at your house dont come out army is everywhere there is a big tenssion right.
Tell us about your area.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by attackgat: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

You mean the "River naming ceremony" Lugard conducted in 1914? Oh yeah! Who wouldn't be proud to be named after a stupid River?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by attackgat: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Kamanuozuzu:

#FreeNnamdKanu CAMPAIGN

Live from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Umuchineke!

Umu Chukwu goziri agozi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Ipobdevil:
Aba is total short down stay at your house dont come out army is everywhere there is a big tenssion right.
Tell us about your area.
You guys should keep it up. We are in support of your struggle for self determination insofar it does not involve violence. This sit-at-home approach is okay, take it further.

#IstandwithBiafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Yyeske(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Biko guys around headbridge Onitsha should update us about what's happening there, heard something now. I no wan talk wetin i no sure of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by NaijaEfcc: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
even if u don't support biafra because I believe we igbos have more to gain in one Nigeria than any other tribe

Even if u want to get Biafra definitely not like this.. . No body will take u serious like this

Form a political party. .. With the clear aim of liberating Biafra.. If the fight is popular
The party will easily win a clear majority of sites in the region... Then with the recognised representative of the people demand for referendum... they no burn Nigeria well to say no... .

But no... They don't like this natural approach. . Nigeria is not democratic.. But u want it to democratically give u referendum and allow u protest

Stupidity is when u shout Biafra and still vote in Nigerian election

As for nnamdi Kanu. . He is just a greedy man.. who want to milk the people... He is very smart I must confese. .. he knows what he is doing and that is not getting Biafra

Y can't we hold our governors, senators, reps members to speak on Biafra.. .. . No they won't. .. But yet ipob supports them... Don't that ring a bell?
this is common sense!!
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ipobdevil: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Onitsha, no market, no school, no business activities going on, the roads empty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Yyeske:
That one i do not know about o, all i know is that roads and streets are deserted. I've called friends around town and the situation report is same everywhere
Okay, we pray the whole thing turns out successful. This sit-at-home approach seems to be better than violent protest and bloodshed.

#IstandwithBiafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ipobdevil: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2016
nkpor city and aguleri is silent, no activity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Reptyle(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
uduak2016:
This is special day for me and my family. I bought 2 cartons of Biaffran Hero beer for this evening. Told my wife to prepare nkwobi and esi ewu.

Aren't you supposed tyo ber fasting as well? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Biafra the way, the truth and the light.
Oh Biafra

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger / Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.