Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread (12617 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

If everyone start speaking for themselves in a country Then that's a recipe for trouble
The political office holders are the representative of the people and they are the one anyone who want to know the need of the people will ask questions... If u vote people who Dont represent ur interest who is to be blamed
dat is why we ar pursuing one cause under IPOB. IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu n odas ar our representatives.
funy enough u ar talking as if dis con3 was formed on united nations principles. nigeria is an illegal entity dat has expired. it was not formed in accordance with united nations principles, thus d govt itself from presidency down to chancellorship ar illegitimate.
nigeria was founded on d foundation of lies. d constitution itself is a lie. wat good will come out from such illegal entity while oda nations d world ova ar founded by d pipul dat make up d geographical location, nigeria was founded by one colonialist from anoda continent. wat an anomally. n d liars who drafted d constitution have d audacity to write ''we d pipul of nigeria...'' Is dat not a joke was referendum conducted before nigeria was amalgamated did d pipul who make up d geographical location of dis illegal con3 called nigeria agreed to be amalgamated in 1914

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Kamanuozuzu: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
What is going on in this thread is similar to treasonable felony. Planning against the Nigerian state is not allowed in the Constitution. The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project. Stop demanding biafra if you don't want buhari to unleash the full military might of the FG on the entire southeast. A word is enough for the wise

Too late. We are long gone! 102years was enough window to achieve unity. Nigeria is a failed union. Nothing u can do about it. Not even Buhari's bullets can stop us this time. The time has come!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Alcatraz003: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
What is going on in this thread is similar to treasonable felony. Planning against the Nigerian state is not allowed in the Constitution. The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should? demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project. Stop demanding biafra if you don't want buhari to unleash the fu military might of the FG on the entire southeast. A word is enough for the wise

Are you sure you are yoruba? Now i believe what they say that there are many impostors on Nairaland.

How can any sane yoruba beg Igbos to stay in Nigeria. I wont comment further s
ha. Nigeria, World power?

This yorubamafia must be a

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by puritygen: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kamanuozuzu:

Too late. We are long gone! 102years was enough window to achieve unity. Nigeria is a failed union. Nothing u can do about it. Not even Buhari's bullets can stop us this time. The time has come!
Too late my brother

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by alopo4real(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Nigeria should be restructed pronto. No amount of pacification and heavy investments in the east will make it better or at par with the North and West.

No amount of window dressing will stop the yoruba and hausa man not to view the igbo man as a 2nd class citizen. Biafra has to be actualized for igbos to rule themselves. The forced unity willl only benefit the elite and the north.

As a Yoruba man, i dont hate an igbo but i am wary of him and see him as beneath me. This is not my fault, i grew up noticing it as igbos continued to troop into my region to survive while screaming of marginalization at the same time. I know the igbos have suffered and i stand shoulder to shoulder with them today to support the actualization of biafra.

The damage has been done already, inequity has taken root and is now a big tree in Nigeria. Nothing can save the igbos in Nigeria from been derided and viewed with suspicion.

I say Nigeria, let theses people Go!

Selah.

Good!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kamanuozuzu:
UK Biafrans currently gathering at the Amnesty International Office in London.
More pics coming....

Biafra all the way! #FreeNnamdiKanu
abeg keep us updated with happenings in london. long live Biafra! #FreeNnamdiKanu

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by unclejb2(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
These are images of Awka the Capital of Anambra State. Biafrans are not smiling

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by unclejb2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is Awka. Biafrans are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
What is going on in this thread is similar to treasonable felony. Planning against the Nigerian state is not allowed in the Constitution. The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project. Stop demanding biafra if you don't want buhari to unleash the full military might of the FG on the entire southeast. A word is enough for the wise
face ur arewa one nigeria brodas n leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Kamanuozuzu: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Timber market + Building Materials Market, Oyigbo, Igweocha (Port-Harcourt).

Both markets are completely locked down.

We are FORMIDABLE. We are UNSTOPPABLE.

All hail Biafra!

#FreeNnamdiKanu

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Israeljones(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
This people just dey select pictures dey snap for us... Lolz
Why not show us the shops that are opened.... because i got a friend who is enugu right nw... The guy tell me sey him dey shop right now,,, he sells building iron... Chibueze... A great frnd
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Kamanuozuzu: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
The ever-congested Niger Bridge and Head Bridge area of Onitsha on account of the stay-at-home order by the IPOB (The Indigenous People of Biafra).

#FreeNnamdKanu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ajibel:

See this one. I came from a Yoruba family. I was born and bred in Onitsha. Spent 16 years of my life in that wonderful city. My best male and female friends are Igbos and my boo is an Igbo.

Like what Ibe Kachikwu once said that he sees himself more as a Lagosian than an Igbo, I see myself more as an Onitshan grin than a Yoruba.

The thing is just that I am pro-Nigeria.

And it seems you don't stay in the east or how do you think Yorubas are not in the East

Do your kids speak Yoruba?

Which of the cultures do they identify with?

*Not related to the topic, #just asking
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Doghari: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
drss2:
dis ur mentality saying south east gov or nass members should be d ones at d forefront agitating for biafra is ancient n lacks modern revolutionary movement rules. who told u we need govs to free biafra dont u know dat as long as 99% of us belief in a cause we have every right to pursue it wether our govs like it or not d gov ar there to serve us n if we d pipul want out of d cess pit call nigeria, we have every right to campaign for our freedom. we d pipul are d government itself, not d oda way round.
Biafra is d struggle of d pipul not govs, senators or any individual for dat matter.
#FreeNnamdiKanu

yorubas are the only group of people in the world that wait for their elites and burgeois to start a people's revolution for the common man.

How can a sane group of people dying of hunger and living in squalor expect their elites who gain more from a corrupt system to change that system against themselves?
It just an excuse for them to explain away their inherent and innate COWARDICE. Nothing more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ajibel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Do your kids speak Yoruba?

Which of the cultures do they identify with?

*Not related to the topic, #just asking

I'm just 21 sir. When I get married to my Igbo boo, they'll learn both languages and cultures so that they wont end up being a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Israeljones(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
This people just dey show us cemetery road... Pls who goes there?
We need pix on businesses,, big money shops(not cubicle), schools.. And others alike and not abandoned roads
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Doghari: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Goke7:

This is the crux of the matter, the igbos are lazy politically, industrial-wise, yes, commercial-wise, yes, trade-wise, yes, technology-wise, yes and so on.

Political strength and fortitude remains the albatross of the igbos and Political strength remains the greatest capacity you can have anywhere in the world. This is where other regions in Nigeria even the SS has the edge over the igbos.

The igbos want everything in Nigeria on a platter, be it appointments and even the Presidency but they are not ready to slug it out politically due to their laziness politically, they prefer to resort to blackmail by crying marginalization which only exist in their imagination whenever they don't get what they want.

You yorubas that claim to be 'politically wise' what have gained?- Just one yoruba man have been made president out of more than 50 million yorubas in 54 years. Millions of yorubas will die in the next 50 years without seeing a yoruba presidency. The candidate you loved Olu falaye failed because other ethnic groups determine who to choose amongst you, you don't have that right. (slavery).
Above all, your 'political wisdom' have not replaced the Emirates in your lands and replaced them with yoruba Obaship.

According an erudite historian, yorubaland has all the features of an obedient vassal state.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by mrvitalis(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
drss2:
which party ar u talking about wen there is IPOB
IPOB is our party.
#FreeNnamdiKanu
Present nnamdi Kanu as ur governorship candidate let's verify how popular the man is... That's the only way to actually test popularity... Or maybe he should try Senate let's see
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Doghari:

yorubas are the group of people in the world that wait for their elites and burgeois to start a people's revolution.
How can a sane human being dying of hunger and living in squalor expect their elites who gains more from a corrupt system against themselves? It just an excuse for them to explain away their inherent and innate COWARDICE. Nothing more.
exactly. servant-king relationship is not in us by nature neither do we tolerate lordship ova our lives. dat was why during colonial period, indirect rule never worked in south east becos we dont have a centralized kingship figure dat lords ova d entire region like u find in d north n south west.
Igbos in general ar free spirited, individualistic, federalist, n capitalist by nature. adventurist n individualistic pipul can NEVER tolerate one man lording ova their lives. compare dat to pipul in south west n north who ar generally centralist-inclined n communionist by nature with kingship lording ova dem. d more reason why south east can NEVER coexist with d rest of d con3. we ar too different politically, ideologically, economically n religiously.
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Reptyle(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
jamesibor:

Person wey dey fast no go break fast?

With beer and nkwobi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by udede(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:

How did u know, are u not at home
i know because i am a teacher and i know that we told out students the day before
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Carlmax(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Doghari:

yorubas are the only group of people in the world that wait for their elites and burgeois to start a people's revolution for the common man.

How can a sane group of people dying of hunger and living in squalor expect their elites who gain more from a corrupt system to change that system against themselves?
It just an excuse for them to explain away their inherent and innate COWARDICE. Nothing more.

I just want to give you a million likes for this post. The struggle is for the masses and our children's children. It is a 100% genuine cause! It is bigger than any individual, it is a struggle for real freedom. This is not physics, unlike poles don't attract. This is not hate speech, this is fact! This is a promise #BiafraShallBeFree #NaturalizedBiafran #proudlyUrhobo.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Doghari: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Carlmax:

I just want to give you a million likes for this post. The struggle is for the masses and our children's children. It is a 100% genuine cause! It is bigger than any individual, it is a struggle for real freedom. This is not physics, unlike poles don't attract. This is not hate speech, this is fact! This is a promise #BiafraShallBeFree #NaturalizedBiafran #proudlyUrhobo.

Good one there my Urhobo-speaking Biafran brothers. Let leave the yorubas with hausas.
It is only commonsensical to agree with the Facts IPOB bring to the fore. Only oil thieves and moronic muslim pro-dullards throw away their brains when discussing Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ikechukwu48: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Viva Biafra!!! Viva Biafra!!! I'm touched by this compliance...God bless Biafrans. Shame to our enemies. Lemme get update from PH. Brb.
Compliance in Choba and other parts of PH. IPoB and MASSOB have played a fast one on the zoo:if they sit at home,how d'you shoot them?! hahaha
Ikechu1,Ikechukwu48,Uchelvlink give us updates from Asaba biko.

Unfortunately I don't live in Africa. But I did speak to my cousin this morning (which is your guys afternoon)...according to him, aniomaland is currently shut down too. You only see few set of people walking around. Agbor is the only area with the highest movement but even at that, the movement is limited...way smaller than it usual is. (And yes he did drive around..he drove from home to warrri). If I get the opportunity to call again before it's night time in Nigeria, I'll have him send me pictures and I'll post it here.

Sorry I couldn't deliver in person...I no dey home....only I can give is here say.
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ikechukwu48: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
I just love this.

Even oyigbo closes down, likewise PH....now this is the proof IPOB needs to support them.

Oya let me guess, the markets in SE, Rivers, and aniomaland in delta that shut town simply because of IPOB said so, is that more than enough proof that the entire area what OUT of Nigeria.

Oya come and tell us it's jobless youths that don't want one Nigeria

Mind you ooo, this was a pseudo referendum...well SAYS ALOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Afonjas: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
[s] no tribe in Nigeria is cool with the igbo's, even your closes neighbour from the south south ain't

Stop deceiving yourself

have fun
the tribes having problem with igbo are yoruba and hausa

yoruba people always try to cause problems igbo's and other tribes in SE/SS

don't quote me, I get too much mentions so I won't see your reply
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Afonjas: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Soldiers ask people to open their shops at Aba but they refused

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ngozi123(f): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Nigeria should be restructed pronto. No amount of pacification and heavy investments in the east will make it better or at par with the North and West.

No amount of window dressing will stop the yoruba and hausa man not to view the igbo man as a 2nd class citizen. Biafra has to be actualized for igbos to rule themselves. The forced unity willl only benefit the elite and the north.

As a Yoruba man, i dont hate an igbo but i am wary of him and see him as beneath me. This is not my fault, i grew up noticing it as igbos continued to troop into my region to survive while screaming of marginalization at the same time. I know the igbos have suffered and i stand shoulder to shoulder with them today to support the actualization of biafra.

The damage has been done already, inequity has taken root and is now a big tree in Nigeria. Nothing can save the igbos in Nigeria from been derided and viewed with suspicion.

I say Nigeria, let theses people Go!

Selah.

How can you be wary of someone that you view as beneath you? You seem to possess the trait of someone that has a superiority complex undecided.
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by SlayerSupreme: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Unfortunately I don't live in Africa. But I did speak to my cousin this morning (which is your guys afternoon)...according to him, aniomaland is currently shut down too. You only see few set of people walking around. Agbor is the only area with the highest movement but even at that, the movement is limited...way smaller than it usual is. (And yes he did drive around..he drove from home to warrri). If I get the opportunity to call again before it's night time in Nigeria, I'll have him send me pictures and I'll post it here.

Sorry I couldn't deliver in person...I no dey home....only I can give is here say.
No shii. You've done well already. Biafra all the way.
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by cjrane: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
[size=13pt]IPOB support continues to grow as Buhari continues his unrelenting hateful agenda against the Igbos and Southsouth areas.

The truth is that Buhari is the biggest promoter of the Biafran cause by intensifying the oppression of these already marginalized peoples. Buhari has dealt irrepairable blow to Nigerian unity.

The consequences of Buhari's decision to exclude and punish the so called 5% because they voted for their brother instead of him will have far reaching consequences for Nigeria. The recession is just the beginning.

BTW, who has ever punished northerners that will vote for a goat against any southerners, so long as it is a northern goat?
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by rex444(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2016
uduak2016:

Afonja...focus on your Oduo Republic

Hahahahahahaha afonja indeed.... see your name first and find out who the afonja is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion / Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.