Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. (970 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. by oaroloye(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

I am by name Olatunde Aroloye, a Born Again, Full Gospel Pentecostal Christian of 35 years standing. I have been unaffiliated with Organized Christianity in any shape or form, since 1985.

I have augmented my Faith with Compatible Revealed Truth.

Namely: LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD'S SCIENTOLOGY.

This College Dropout performed simple and straightforward research into improving mental function, based on the Postulate that:

"MAN IS CREATED BASICALLY GOOD."

He then argued:

"IF MAN IS GOOD, EVIL MUST BE ADDED TO HIM.

"HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

"HOW CAN THAT BE MADE TO UNHAPPEN?"

What he came up with was a COUNSELLING Technique SECRETLY based on ONE Chapter of YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL Teachings:

. MATTHEW 18:1-35.

He called this Technique DIANETICS (THROUGH MIND), and was initially received in 1950 with great acclaim across several fields- until he accidentally exposed the (what was later called) the CIA MIND KONTROL ULTRA Programme- the INSTANT Brainwashing Techniques used on UNWILLING SUICIDE-ASSASSINS and SPIES (e.g. FAROUK ABDUL MUTALLAB.)

Having successfully BLACKBALLED him to all Professionals, attempts were made to abduct or kill L. Ron Hubbard, and hijack his work.

After one particularly aggressive attempt in 1954, that had one of his facilities raided by fake Police, with notes and equipment stolen, L. Ron Hubbard took the step of declaring his DIANETICS Technology part of a NEW RELIGION, which he called SCIENTOLOGY (KNOWING HOW TO KNOW).

This meant that the Government had no right to interfere with his organization any more. By way of revenge, the INFERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (sic) denied Scientology TAX EXEMPTION for FORTY YEARS.

Being secretly based on The Bible, L. Ron Hubbard uncovered many things that confirm Bible Teachings- for which he was able to charge exorbitantly. People who could afford his prices (e.g. $50 per hour for Counselling sessions; $2,500 for CLEAR Confirmation Exam) paid willingly.

Unfortunately, L. Ron Hubbard made his Teachings available only to those who could meet his prices. He regarded the Poor as "DOWNSTATS" and PTS (Potential Trouble Source,) who lacked "WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN LIFE," and therefore USELESS to his Organization.

He offered deals to impart his Knowledge to people who basically enslaved themselves to his organization. They did this willingly in some numbers- for which he was criticized with the intention of diverting attention from what he actually taught- which included an EXPOSURE OF THE WESTERN SCHOOL SYSTEM, as DELIBERATELY setting Students up to FAIL by THREE SIMPLE TRICKS:

1. TEACHING WITHOUT PRACTICAL EXAMPLES.
2. LEARNING CURVE TOO STEEP- WITH GAPS.
3. TEACHING WITHOUT DEFINITION OF TERMS

Only ONE of these needs to be done to a student to make them FAIL- and maybe ABANDON the Course.

Therefore his Knowledge and Methods are derided with care not to inform the public on what they really were.

Namely: DOCTOR CARLOS CASTANEDA'S NAGUALISM.

He had many visionary experiences, and was taught Spiritual Teachings independently from The Bible that confirm The Bible. Therefore The Oyinbos struggle to suppress and marginalize his work.

He was taught irrefutable proof that MAN IS A SPIRIT BEING, and that we are surrounded by a Sophisticated System of Spiritual Powers most people cannot perceive, which can be implemented by ANYBODY who SERIOUSLY perseveres.

JAMES REDFIELD'S CELESTINE PROPHECY.

A compelling story of a Man's Spiritual Odyssey to discover NINE REVELATORY INSIGHTS that were discovered written in ANCIENT HEBREW in PERU- pre-dating CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS.

These Revelations, he was told, could not be told to him, until he was ready to hear them, and had mastered the first ones.

The First Revelatory Insight is that: THERE ARE HIGHER POWERS THAT AFFECT OUR LIVES, TRYING TO ATTRACT OUR ATTENTION BY OMEN COINCIDENCES.

The NINTH INSIGHT is that we can adjust our SPIRITUAL VIBRATIONAL RATE, and VANISH from the PHYSICAL REALM- able to SEE and HEAR anything we want, while remaining INVISIBLE, INTANGIBLE, and WITHOUT BODILY FUNCTIONS.

One can REMATERIALIZE one's Body anywhere we Choose- TELEPORTATION.

Amongst the interesting allegations of the THE CELESTINE PROPHECY Book, is that THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH has KILLED people to SUPPRESS the Knowledge of this Prophecy, which will, it says, CHANGE THE WORLD- RERAILING all previous "APOCALYPSE" Prophecies.

The protagonist obtains a the Revelations, aided and abetted by people hiding in Plain Sight, to help people like him- a step ahead of the ROMAN CATHOLIC GOVERNMENT SOLDIERS who were rounding up those who knew about the Prophecy for silencing.

He failed to attain the TENTH INSIGHT- which is about MAINTAINING the vibrational rate necessary to TELEPORT, and, having momentarily attained INVISIBILITY and INTANGIBILTY, he fell back into the midst of soldiers who were hunting him, and was captured.

He escaped by feigning ignorance, and, satisfying his captors, returned to America, where he wrote up everything.

After achieving tremendous fame, JAMES REDFIELD was prevailed upon to RECANT the entire story. He ridiculed his own assertion that HEBREWS had been present in South America before the Roman Catholic Church had discovered it, and colonized it.

Whereas, if the Celestine Prophecy were TRUE, that objection would be meaningless.

However, the Oyinbos were struggling to cover up the facts that:

1. The EGYPTIANS and HEBREWS HAD reached America CENTURIES before the WHITES.

2. These Egyptians and Hebrews were BLACK NEGROS PEOPLE.

3. They have known this for CENTURIES, and have deliberately kept this from the public.

I AM HERE TODAY TO TEACH YOU THE SECRET MEANING OF THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW- WHICH THE OYINBOS HAVE DELIBERATELY KEPT FROM THEIR FALSE JEWISH AND FAKE CHRISTIAN BIBLE HIJACKER THRALLS.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying unto them,
2. "Speak unto The Children of Israel, saying,

'These (are) the Beasts which ye shall eat
among all the Beasts that are on The Earth.
3. 'Whatsoever parteth the hoof,
and is clovenfooted,
(and) cheweth the cud,
among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.'

4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the Camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he (is) unclean to you.
5. "And the Coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he (is) unclean unto you.
6. "And the Hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof, he (is) unclean unto you.
7. "And the Swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he (is) unclean unto you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they (are_ unclean to you.
9. "These shall ye eat of all that (are) in the waters:

'Whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the Waters, and in the Seas,
and in the Rivers,
them shall ye eat.'

10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the Seas, and in the Rivers, of all that move in the Waters, and of any Living Thing which (is) in the Waters, they shall (be) an Abomination unto you.
11. "They shall be even an Abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but shall have their carcases in Abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the Waters, that (shall be) an abomination unto you."

THE LAW OF CLEAN AND UNCLEAN FOODS ARE GOD'S SECRET TEACHING ON HOW TO USE OUR MINDS IN GENERAL, AND TO READ IN GENERAL, AND HOW TO USE OUR MINDS TO READ THE BIBLE IN PARTICULAR.

False Bible Religion CANNOT tolerate its victims- OYINBO and BLACK Jews, Hebrews, and Christians, KNOWING about this.

BARNABAS gave PAUL his "IN" into The Early Church- but Paul DITCHED him, once he had served his purpose- in such a way that PROVED that he was NEVER a Christian, EVER.

HYPOCRITES pretend that I am saying something wrong or a wide stretch of imagination and falsehood in saying that PAUL WAS A FAKE CHRISTIAN the whole time- WHEREAS WE HAVE WORLD FAMOUS EXAMPLES OF FALSE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE PERFORMED LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF TIMES MORE MIRACLE HEALINGS THAN PAUL.

Examples:

WILLIAM BRANHAM.
NEAL FRISBY.
KATHRYN KUHLMAN.
JIMMY SWAGGART.
ORAL ROBERTS.
MORRIS CERULLO.
BENNY HILL (sic).
JIM JONES.
KENNETH COPELAND (sic).

HOW is PAUL different from THOSE SCUM?

BARNABAS revealed THE SECRET MEANINGS OF KOSHER/TREIF COMMANDMENTS- which would have CHANGED Christianity- therefore his EPISTLE was omitted from The Bible by ORIGEN OF ALEXANDRiA, who literally DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to INCLUDE it (sic).

The Ruminant Beast is symbolic of MEDITATION.

The Scripture in general, and The Law in particular, must be read aloud, in toto (that is NOT another ORIGEN joke!) with NO attempt to MEMORIZE, EVALUATE, nor UNDERSTAND It.

Then, that task finished, some short selection is repeated audibly, hundreds into thousands of times per day- until it is throughly assimilated, and a state of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is ACHIEVED.

This may take DAYS, WEEKS, or MONTHS.

With EVERY repetition, you learn something NEW- but may not NOTICE, until several more repetitions along.

In the state of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING we KNOW EXACTLY what GOD KNOWS at that Spiritual Power Level.

THE SEPARATION OF FISH symbolizes the way in which one's mind traps all sorts of REVELATIONS- but THAT does NOT make them RIGHT- just because one RECEIVED them- one is not a SINNER, until one REFUSES to DISCARD a FAULTY Revelation.

You see fools on here, all the time, who are SO PROUD of their DEFECTIVE REVELATIONS, that they HAVE TO inflict them on the REST of us!

"ONE Bible Writer said that the Dead don't know anything- so that means there is NO AFTERLIFE!

PAUL could not be Healed- so [i]ALL Christians cannot be Healed!"

The Holy Ghost petered out, when Saint Peter petered out.

"THE APOSTLES issued a Commandment that THEY wanted THE CHURCH to ABSTAIN from BLOOD- therefore ANY FELLOW CHRISTIAN who needs a BLOOD TRANSFUSION to LIVE must DIE!"

A Servant of God must be able to recognize DEFECTIVE and ABOMINABLE Revelations, versus BLESSED and HOLY Revelations.

The Cloven Hoof symbolizes simultaneous awareness of the Current World, and The World to come- Barnabas said.

Actually, the Left Side symbolizes THE SPIRITUAL REALM, while the Right Side symbolizes THE MATERIAL REALM- according to SPIRITUAL ANATOMY.

The FOUR LEGS symbolize the Four Spiritual Energy categories. The TAIL symbolizes DEATH- the No-Energy Level:

4. HOLINESS.
3. RIGHTEOUSNESS.
2. FILTHINESS
1. UNJUSTNESS.
0. DEATH.

Therefore, in JEWISH TRADITION, only the FRONT part of the animal is used, not the rear portion.

LET'S SEE HOW THE DOGKEEPERS AND PIGHERDS JUSTIFY IGNORING THIS TEACHING...!
Re: The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. by speedyconnect3: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2016
not underatanding
Re: The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. by oaroloye(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

speedyconnect3:
not underatanding

What is your Religious/Spiritual Affiliation?

How long have you been in it?
Re: The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. by oaroloye(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2016
SHALOM!

It is amazing how all the "I LOVE GOD!" "I LOVE JESUS!" "I LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR AS MYSELF!" Braggarts all fell silent, here!

If you serve God, one of your DUTIES is to ACKNOWLEDGE, LEARN-FROM and ASSIST other Servants of God as they appear in your life.

If you cannot do that, what good are you?
Re: The Secret Meaning Of The KOSHER/TREIF Law They DON'T Want You To KNOW About. by oaroloye(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2017
SHALOM!

. THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.

BUT why did Moses say,

"Ye shall not eat of the swine, neither the eagle nor the hawk; nor the crow; nor any fish that has not a scale upon him?"

answer, that in the spiritual sense, he comprehended three Doctrines, that were to be gathered from thence.

2. Besides which he says to them in the Book of Deuteronomy,

"And I will give My Statutes unto this people."

Wherefore it is not the Command of God that they should not eat these things; but Moses in the spirit spake unto them.

3. Now the sow he forbade them to eat; meaning thus much;

Thou shalt not join thyself to such persons as are like unto swine; who whilst they live in pleasure, forget their God; but when any want pinches them, then they know The LORD; as the sow when she is full knows not her master; but when she is hungry she makes a noise; and being again fed, is silent.

4. "Neither," says He, "shalt thou eat the eagle, nor the hawk, nor the kite, nor the crow;"

That is, thou shalt not keep company with such kind of men as know not how by their labour and sweat to get themselves food: but injuriously ravish away the things of others; and watch how, to lay snares for them; when at the same time they appear to live in perfect innocence.

5. (So these birds alone seek not food for themselves, but) sitting idle seek how they may eat of the flesh others have provided; being destructive through their wickedness.

6. "Neither," says He, "shalt thou eat the lamprey, nor the polypus, nor the cuttle-fish;"

That is, thou shalt not be like such men, by using to converse with them; who are altogether wicked and adjudged to death. For so those fishes are alone accursed, and wallow in the mire, nor swim as other fishes, but tumble in the dirt at the bottom of the deep.

7. "But," He adds, "neither shalt thou eat of the hare."

To what end?—To signify this to us;

"Thou shalt not be an adulterer; nor liken thyself to such persons."

For the hare every year multiplies the places of its conception; and so many years as it lives, so many it has.

8. "Neither shalt thou eat of the hyena;"

That is, again, be not an adulterer, nor a corruptor of others; neither be like to such. And wherefore so?—Because that creature every year changes its kind, and is sometimes male and sometimes female.

9. For which cause also He justly hated the weasel; to the end that they should not be like such persons who with their mouths commit wickedness by reason of their uncleanness; nor join themselves with those impure women, who with their mouths commit wickedness. Because that animal conceives with its mouth.

10. Moses, therefore, speaking as concerning meats, delivered indeed three great precepts to them in the spiritual signification of those commands. But they according to the desires of the flesh, understood him as if he had only meant it of meats.

11. And therefore David took aright the knowledge of his threefold command, saying in like manner.

12. "Blessed is the man that hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly;"

as the fishes before mentioned in the bottom of the deep in darkness.

13. "Nor stood in the way of Sinners,"

as they who seem to fear The LORD, but yet sin, as the sow.[/color]

14. "And hath not sat in the seat of the scorners;"

as those birds who sit and watch that they may devour.

15. Here you have The Law concerning meat perfectly set forth, and according to the true Knowledge of it.

16. "But," says Moses, "ye shall eat all that divideth the hoof, and cheweth the cud."

Signifying thereby such an one as having taken his food, knows Him that nourisheth him; and resting upon Him, rejoiceth in Him.

17. And in this He spake well, having respect to The Commandment. What, therefore, is it that He Says?—That we should hold fast to them that fear The LORD; with those who meditate on the Command of the Word Which they have received in their heart; with those that declare The Righteous Judgments of The LORD, and keep His Commandments;

18. In short, with those who know that to meditate is a work of pleasure, and therefore exercise themselves in the word of The LORD.

19. But why might they eat those that clave the hoof?—Because the Righteous liveth in this present world; but his expectation is fixed upon the other. See, Brethren, how admirably Moses commanded these things.

20. But how should we thus know all this, and understand it? We, therefore, understanding aright The Commandments, speak as The LORD would have us. Wherefore He has circumcised our ears and our hearts, that we might know these things.

MEDITATION IS LIKE THE AUTOMOBILE SPARK PLUG, WITHOUT WHICH THERE IS NO CAR, NO TRUCK, NO TRAILER, NO TANK- JUST A PILE OF JUNK.

By removing MEDITATION from off the board, the Oyinbos were able to render The Bible WORTHLESS, and GOD, UNREACHABLE, UNAVAILABLE, and UNATTAINABLE.

No matter WHAT a Hebrew, Jew, or Christian tries to do with The Bible, they are DOOMED TO FAILURE, if they do not know MEDITATION.

. JOSHUA 1:5-9.

5. "There shall not any man
be able to stand before thee
all the days of thy life:
as I was with Moses,
so I will be with thee:
I will not fail thee,
nor forsake thee.
6. "Be strong
and of a good courage:
for unto this people
shalt thou divide
for an inheritance the land,
which I sware unto their fathers
to give them.
7. "Only be thou strong
and very courageous,
that thou mayest observe to do
according to all The Law,
Which Moses My Servant
Commanded thee:
turn not from It
to the right hand or to the left,
that thou mayest Prosper
whithersoever thou goest.
8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt meditate therein
day and night,
that thou mayest observe to do
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good Success.
9. "Have not I Commanded thee?
Be strong and of a Good Courage;
be not afraid,
neither be thou dismayed:
for The LORD thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest."

THE TERM TRANSLATED "MEDITATE" means: "to murmur," or, "to mutter."

A selection of Scripture is murmured or muttered hundreds into thousands of times per day, causing a RADICAL change in consciousness.

With each repetition, one can notice things about a Scripture one never realized before, but in practice, it may take many repetitions before one notices that one knows something new.

As one continues, the BARRIERS preventing one from realizing that other Scriptures are associated with It OVERLOAD AND COLLAPSE.

One begins to TOTALLY RECALL where one has SEEN this Scripture before. This may not be a pleasant experience; in fact, it can be painful.

The process does not stop there; after that, you have seen all the obvious applications, its Fundamental Principles break down and you begin to perceive the Scripture in completely unexpected places.

I am a Medical Microbiology lab assistant, who had years of experience in looking at Cells and Protozoans, and one day, for no apparent reason, IT HIT ME, LIKE A THUNDERBOLT: CELLS OPERATE BY THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD! They are THE KEY EVERYTHING.

There are CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS implications, too.

You will need to keep a notebook handy, because Revelations can STRIKE at any moment- as many as FOUR IN AN HOUR. But, if you do not write them down, IMMEDIATELY, you may FORGET them COMPLETELY. It may take MONTHS to get them back- if ever.

Minor Revelations are CHEAP- but change your viewpoint and perspective so radically, that you can spend hours writing them out. The CHEAP Preachers can use them to craft hours-long "SERMONS," that may make MANY points, or just only ONE point, or merely RESHUFFLE Points that were already made.

For instance, a False Christianity Preacher can preach JOHN 3:16 for TWENTY YEARS- and yet NEVER touch on the Teaching that LOVE MEANS THE EXECUTION OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, or that those who BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA will LITERALLY NOT DIE, NOR CAN BE KILLED, but their LIFE is LITERALLY INEXHAUSTIBLE- and that ALL CHRISTIANS from ANANIAS, the FIRST MARTYR, onward died or were killed because they DIDN'T BELIEVE IN LORD YAHSHUA.

MAJOR REVELATIONS require MAJOR CHANGES in VIEWPOINT, which require significant Spiritual Energy (ZOË) to achieve. When these STRIKE you, all the Revelations you thought were so important and Earth-Shattering become CHILDISH and UNIMPORTANT.

You now operate on a significantly Higher Level of WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

NONE OF THIS IS OF MUCH, IF ANY, USE TO PEOPKE WHOSE GOAL IS NOT TO SAVE THE WORLD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

(1) (Reply)

See Church Where Members Bow Down To Their Pastor.Are pastors God now? / Why Is Igbo Songs More Popular In Churches Than Any Other Tribes In Nigeria. / How Joseph Ayo Babalola Died -prophet I. O Ogedegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.