Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers (3053 Views)

Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by galaxy4rep(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
hmmmm, he indirectly made me to b too passionate about this agitation than b4

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by ahamonyeka(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Where is uwazuruike?
Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by 247Potential: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gchimez:
typical Yoruba claiming to be an Igbo we all know your strategy fools.

Be careful. There's a new trend on such IPOB threads on Nairaland.
A little bird told me that The mods now mete out bans for revealing personal identity.
They (He) doesn't care if you guessed it or not.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by mrvitalis(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You no represent the view of a nation in a nation, the best you can do is to represent the view of a people in a nation. Biafra is a nation not a people.
Was there an agreement by the people in the region u called Biafra to join Biafra??

What is the region of Biafra.. were is the boundary??

Do u even know the definition of a nation??

Bro the truth is no body will take Biafra serious until the leaders and political representatives openly support biafra
Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by mrvitalis(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Why do you push your responsibility to governors, senators etc. Freedom is collectively enforced but a man must lead the enforcement.
Lol u are funny. ... Why do we have a national assembly if everyone can have is view

Bro.. How do u take a man who vote a representative with different view from him... And come and demand another thing... That's foolishness... No body... I repeat no body will take Biafra seriously on till the political leaders demand for it. .. know y?? They are the only recognised representatives of the people
Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by mrvitalis(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
asorocker:

i dont really think the problem is the biafrans but Nigeria that has consitently and continously abused the rights , priviledges and well being of biafrans.

i took a passive look on the biafran issue until i saw the devilish , evil , usless soliders shooting at unramed protesters . not even ISIS or Alqeada troubles unramed protesters . this was where the usless military drew my ire and anger.

This same military looked the other way ehn bakassi took cameroon. and was only good in starvation of childdren and women in the war . the same inept military has not done anything about herdsmen killings .e.t.c
What has Nigerian army Done to igbos that they haven't done to hausas or Yorubas or even ijaws... the force is low on human rights observations.. . And we have all tribes in the Nigerian army. . Even igbos may have been the ones who did that stuff.. Bro that's not a reason to misbehave
The truth is this.. . If u want BIAFRA go through the right channel and I can assure u, u will get it.. and I can assure u.. we will all regret it together
Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol u are funny. ... Why do we have a national assembly if everyone can have is view

Bro.. How do u take a man who vote a representative with different view from him... And come and demand another thing... That's foolishness... No body... I repeat no body will take Biafra seriously on till the political leaders demand for it. .. know y?? They are the only recognised representatives of the people

You don't understand the concept of freedom. No one can deliver himself by negotiations. Freedom is a product of an outside force engineered by unusual contention brought about by revelation of a truth.

That said, your so called representatives were choose to represent on issue bordering on Nigeria not Biafra. Any form of representation of Biafra is treason.
Re: MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers by mrvitalis(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You don't understand the concept of freedom. No one can deliver himself by negotiations. Freedom is a product of an outside force engineered by unusual contention brought about by revelation of a truth.

That said, your so called representatives were choose to represent on issue bordering on Nigeria not Biafra. Any form of representation of Biafra is treason.
Lol. ...have u ever had of catalonia?? Kurdishtan?? No body I repeat no body can get the government to grant referendum apart from a political party that has at least 75% representatives of the people.. . That's the truth. .. Street protest will give u nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Turnout As Kogi People Begin Process Of Recall Of Dino Melaye 4rm Senate(p / US Has Exposed Buhari's In Calling IPOB A Terrorist Group (video) - Reno Omokri / Ugwuanyi A Human Rights Friendly Governor, Says NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.