Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years (769 Views)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... / I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2016
1. Always make new friends.. You might not need them today, but you might need them tomorrow.
2. Always go for what makes you happy, life is too short to please others in other displease yourself.
3. Keep a diary or a blog. They have a way of lightening you up whenever you look through.
5. Read lots of books. They don't only upgrade you with information, they help in brain development.
6. Value solitude.. Sometimes you need a quiet time to think about your life and dreams.
7. Have a healthy mindset. Whatever that happens around you is somehow geared by your mind. Use that powerful tool to your advantage.
8. Laugh even when you don't feel like. Believe me, you are adding tons of years into your life by doing that.
9. Don't joke with vegetables and fruits.
10. Make sure you learn a skill. Programming, music, writing etc..
11. Don't forget to have fun with kids. They have powerful aura that can cleans you.
12. Learn not to listen to your body always. Sometimes, you need to torture it to show who's boss.
13. Engage in mind stimulating arguments. That way, you learn more.
14. Don't worry too much about success or the future to avoid depression.
15. Run away from love if you are not ready to grasp it's beauty and responsibility.
16. Don't worry about past mistakes. They are what makes you YOU.
17. Learn to be humble. it can be hard especially when you are awesome.. But try.
18. Don't always be in a haste to talk. Take a sec and think of the right
words.
19. Watch movies that adds to your intellectual.
20. DON'T EVER FORSAKE GOD.
Re: 'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years by momentum85(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Good write up, also don't forget to exercise cos it helps to make u smart.
Re: 'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
momentum85:
Good write up, also don't forget to exercise cos it helps to make u smart.

You're right bro.. Sadly, am lazy in that aspect lol..
Re: 'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years by gesoilo(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2016
This put a smile on my face. Thank you, deeply.
Re: 'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years by Franky826: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
So OP your no 20 is don't ever forsake God? shocked
Your list almost forsook him bro if not that your conscience nudged you and you replied with capital letters grin.

Priorities though.

It isn't a bad list.
Re: 'My Birthday.' What I Have been doing for the past 22 years by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Franky826:
So OP your no 20 is don't ever forsake God? shocked
Your list almost forsook him bro if not that your conscience nudged you and you replied with capital letters grin.

Priorities though.

It isn't a bad list.

Hmmm.. i didn't forsake him..

(1) (Reply)

Red Carpet Photos At 2017 BET Hiphop Awards / My Wife's Birthday (pictures) / An Urgent Financial Partner Needed To Host This Year 2017 Children Xmas Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.