Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway (6921 Views)

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri / Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Commences Pilot Operations / Germany To Deport 12,000 Nigerian Asylum Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016
So am traveling by Road and Ferry to southern Norway, stopover and change to ferry in Denmark, going with some course mate for a training and I think it's going to be a nice experience documenting some pictures here.

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Takeoff time 9.25 GMT Bonn Germany

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
My companion from casava Republic

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
It's a 8hours trip but because of speed limit 60kmpH and few stops so as to eat the trip to Denmark will be 11hours, will be passing through some popular German cities some of which I have not been to before Munster,bremen,kiel,hamburg.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Present Sir in class and early today sir.. Lets roll
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Short break at munster

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Welcome onboard
smithsydny:
Present Sir in class and early today sir.. Lets roll
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2016
jerikoyan:
Welcome onboard
abeg snap ya face join ooo. Lol lets roll
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2016
The journey kind of boring so far as we are passing the truck A road(highway)and we don't have to see the nice cities I was expecting to see, just nice landscape
Pix 1Trust the Germans always with alcohol even thou it's was prohibited for this trip.

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by striker9(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
nice one...following

how much is the fare...
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
In Hamburg now, won't be able to update once am out of Germany it's quit expensive to roam my internet, hopefully tomorrow will upload more pictures

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
The university caters for that, but. It should be around 50 to 60 euros from West Germany, but from Hamburg you can get as low as 20 euros to Denmark.
striker9:
nice one...following

how much is the fare...
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Still in Hamburg
Pix1 Classic German Machine
2. A big teddy bear with safety belt setting next to the driver (crazy dude )

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oyinbo fine jooor

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Crossing to Denmark soon around Kiel now, spending the night in Denmark then cruising the ferry to Norway tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
I must marry oyinbo wah love me God will provide
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Husum Germany about 1hour to Denmark, man made lake expansion connected to the North sea (navigation purpose).

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Got to My final destination about a hour ago, will upload some update soon
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by striker9(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
nice ..lovely pics.

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Got to Denmark boarder around 6pm, and it's only a thin line that demarcated both countries (EU laws), buth with the refuges crises you tend to see boarder control so our was bus stopped and we were asked to show passport and the likes, even though we were traveling with a German official vehicle, I have traveled to 3 different countries from Europe before and have never been questioned prior to yesterday.
So the guy got to my turn and spent longer time with me(Naija pally don suffer).
Got to Hadersleve Denmark and waited for other vehicles going for the training(Luxembourg and netherlands),so we had like 10 cars convoy to an old military base where we spend the might.
The following pictures are the border between Germany and Denmark and the military base we slept.

3 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Denmark is generally flat landscape ,got to the military camp around 10pm, dinner was served and breakfast was announced for 3.30 and we taking off by 4.30am,some agencies from Belgium joined us latter in the evening.
Left the military camp for Hirtshals (Northern Denmark) Denmark is a small country with drove south to north for just 6 hours
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
1 hour stop over for the drivers to rest at Hobro Denmark

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Military camp we slept.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trip to Hirtshals ferry Terminal.
Got there early 2 hours before boarding.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Site seeing the little town before departure.

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2016

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Town

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Our convoys waiting to board the ferry(about 20 of them) total of about 100cars entered the Ferry. Really anxious was my first time of using sea transport.

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have no idea were the ferry was coming from but some cars and passenger departed from it before we boarder.
We got our boarding pass and used the pedestrian lane, while the cars were driven into it.

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by austino677(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice man

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
The Ferry had 8 floors we were on the 7th, the journey was 3hr 30mins , first one hour I was just walking around. Buffet was available I actually had 3 rounds tongue.

5 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rooftop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping>? / Study In Latvia / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.