Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS (1317 Views)

Tecno’s New Camon X Is Launching On April 5th / Leaked Images And Specs: TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II To Feature Android Remix OS / TECNO Hios: 4 Reasons You Will Love Tecno New UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by HowToTechNaija: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2016
In a continuous quest to rule the African mobile market sphere, TECNO is yet again set to thrill mobile users with the release of the Droipad 10 Pro II. The tablet fuses the computing ability of a PC with the freedom of the Android ecosystem to give end users an All-in-One PC and mobile experience.

Seamless multi-tasking with Remix OS 2.0
The TECNO DroiPad 10 Pro II packs interesting specifications and innovative upgrades, one of them being the latest Remix OS 2.0, an Android based desktop OS designed by Jide Technology, a company started by 3 ex-Google engineers to unlock the huge potentials of Android in order to accelerate a new age of computing. This combines the productivity features found in the regular PC, Windows for instance, with the mobility and ecosystem of the Android OS to enable users effortlessly enjoy features which would ordinarily be found in personal computers – a ‘start button’ called the app drawer, task-bar, easy multitasking between multiple resizable tabs or “windows”, sidebar notification, drag and drop files, and the conventional keyboard short cuts many PC users have become familiar with. This is basically and brilliantly making PCs more mobile.

The new Droipad 10 pro II which is slated to launch later this month of September, will be the first device to debut the Upgraded version of the Remix OS in Africa.
The 2-in-1 body device is built for speed with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and flaunts a vibrant 10.1’’ IPS touchscreen with full lamination that delivers stunning colour consistency, plus an inbuilt 32GB storage capacity to hold your multimedia content and a 2GB RAM that enables faster responses when multitasking.

More than enough juice power
Aside the Remix OS upgrade, the next amazing specs is the monster battery. The DroiPad 10 Pro II comes with a powerful 7000mAh battery capacity that can enable users enjoy productivity and video playback of up-to 11 hours in a single charge.

The freedom of a 2-in-1 Tablet PC
Another feature that makes the DroiPad 10 Pro II attractive is its beautiful detachable keyboard. This wirelessly connected accessory is essentially what converts the DroiPad 10 Pro II into a mini PC. For lovers of physical keyboards, this is the real deal, as typing is pretty easy without hassles. The shortcuts found in our regular PCs work perfectly on this device, thanks to this detachable keyboard.
What’s more, the device is Dual SIM, 4G-LTE network compatible and can equally make the conventional voice calls, something quite hard to find in high end tablets that normally offer data only devices via Wi-Fi or a data enabled SIM slot without being able to make voice calls.

The specs of the DroiPad 10 Pro II may not be out of the world for heavy PC users, but the freedom and mobility options this “All-in-1 Android Tablet-PC” offers are features that make it a first choice for every class of mobile PC lovers, more so for upwardly mobile people. And if the price is right, a department TECNO sure knows how to effectively deal with, the DroiPad 10 Pro II is sure to hold sway within the Tablet and 2-in-1 PC market.

source: howtotechnaija

Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by feldido(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Looks classy... Thumbs up Tecno.

But I'll still go for a surface pro
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by ajcombs5: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Wow! TECNO is really upping the game.

1 Like

Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by dab2myballs: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm surely getting this device when it comes out, been looking for a good 10 inches tablet since. I just hope it will be not be too expensive.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by streets2empire: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wow another hit product from tecno. I have used some tablets before but i will defintely give tecno tablet a try looking at its good features and specs.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by champagnepapa: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Phantom 6 and now TECNO Droipad 10 pro II...Tecno no dey taya

but this one looks classy sha, i'm impressed.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by omoalajah(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
This looks so posh and classy. Me likey.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by datyorubaboy: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
This device is fresh oo. Multifunctionaility built in.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by missslimzy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
This device is really worth trying. Looks Luxurious
streets2empire:
Wow another hit product from tecno. I have used some tablets before but i will defintely give tecno tablet a try looking at its good features and specs.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by jtolu480: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
missslimzy:
This device is really worth trying. Looks Luxurious
I/m actually surprised tecno can make something like this. this is so nice.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by pr0blem: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2016
champagnepapa:
Phantom 6 and now TECNO Droipad 10 pro II...Tecno no dey taya

but this one looks classy sha, i'm impressed.

I think the Beauty would be more classy than the Beast.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by pr0blem: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2016
I do not doubt these guys at all... I believe this one will be waaaaaay better than the WinPad 10
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by FellaL: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2016
TECNO has really done something super stunning with this one. The Remix OS is something I look forward to sampling on the Pad though.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by Christensen: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is beautiful I must say, kudos to TECNO.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by olahero(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Remix OS by jide is sweet, you can have the taste by installing it on your PC running 2gb RAM up ward. Search it on google and install it, its 865mb for 32bit and 1.2gb for 64bit.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by harmbhrosz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
It will really be a Beauty it if it comes with a 2K screen resolution
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by 100DollarBill: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2016
olahero:
Remix OS by jide is sweet, you can have the taste by installing it on your PC running 2gb RAM up ward. Search it on google and install it, its 865mb for 32bit and 1.2gb for 64bit.
Remix OS is so sleek, I tried it out on one of my Desktop PCs too. Good thing it's coming on this 10 Inches tablet.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by DannyKnows: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sleek and Classy!!!
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by Joel3(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
olahero:
is it better than window 7? how to install in on windows laptop?. the screen is not touch display.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by Joel3(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
100DollarBill:
Remix OS is so sleek, I tried it out on one of my Desktop PCs too. Good thing it's coming on this 10 Inches tablet.
is the os like emulator in windows? or just flushed out the windows and installed a new os?

will the pc hardware compatible with remix os?
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by 100DollarBill: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Joel3:
is the os like emulator in windows? or just flushed out the windows and installed a new os?

will the pc hardware compatible with remix os?
It's not an emulator, it's a new OS you have to install like Windows, if you do not want to flush you can create a partition and install if your computer has enough RAM and HDD space. Remix OS is a custom Android variant specially designed for PCs and Tablets by Jide Technologies.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by Joel3(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
100DollarBill:
It's not an emulator, it's a new OS you have to install like Windows, if you do not want to flush you can create a partition and install if your computer has enough RAM and HDD space. Remix OS is a custom Android variant specially designed for PCs and Tablets by Jide Technologies.
I have 2gb ram and 250 hdd. mini 10 inch. 1.8ghz. how do I create partition and install it step by step I don't want to loose my windows 7 os and files.
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by 100DollarBill: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Joel3:
I have 2gb ram and 250 hdd. mini 10 inch. 1.8ghz. how do I create partition and install it step by step I don't want to loose my windows 7 os and files.
It's not advisable with your RAM size and HDD space, why not just buy this tablet when it comes to the market?
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by Joel3(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
100DollarBill:
It's not advisable with your RAM size and HDD space, why not just buy this tablet when it comes to the market?
oga for this recession. I have 10inch window laptop, 7 inch android tab, two android smartphones. power bank that lool like phone. watin again?
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by 100DollarBill: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Joel3:
oga for this recession. I have 10inch window laptop, 7 inch android tab, two android smartphones. power bank that lool like phone. watin again?
hahahahaha no wahala den, na you wan flex Remix OS
Re: TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS by rickyallen662: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2016
I think I'm buying this, been wanting a 10 inches Tab badly.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition / Help Pls: My Android System App Is Eating Up 80% Of My Ram / Is My Gionee M5 Camera Flash Light Faulty? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.