Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man (2586 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by wanttoknow: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2009
My sis has been with a guy from Nigeria for a little over a year and is planning on marrying him. She has a baby with him and claims he "sexually assaulted" her. My parents have met him but my other sister and I have not. She has not been to Nigeria and has not met ANY of his family. My parents and even my sister have a hard time understanding his English. He does not have a job. Does anyone else think this sounds strange?
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2009
not really but it does somewhat.
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by mrsb(f): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2009
What do you mean is it strange? Surely it's up to your sister - if she wants to marry a jobless guy who apparently sexually assaulted her,
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by r231(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
strange in what way elaborate pls
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by agathamari(f): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
very very odd. 

1.) dating a year and no job?
2.) has a child with him he obviously doesnt support *see number 1*
3.) been in the US and the English hasnt improved
4.) sexually assulted her?
5.) family issues if you guys are really close then you should have met, if he isnt close to his family then that could explain his side of it
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Pittbaby(f): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
very very strange , has nothing to do with him being nigerian. a good man is a good man and a bad man is a,
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by chic2pimp(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
This post looks like the handiwork of one of em' multiple I.D users. In other words it looks MADE UP
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by ubiaa5(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
Is sexual assault,having a baby,being jobless,not speaking english clearly synonimous wit being nigerian.Any man irrespective of where he is from,could easily do evting uve said,nothing strange.
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Radiant(f): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2009
chaircover:

How are you certain that he is Nigerian?

ubiaa5:

Is sexual assault,having a baby,being jobless,not speaking english clearly synonimous wit being nigerian.Any man irrespective of where he is from,could easily do evting uve said,nothing strange.

@Topic, it doesn't sound strange. In fact that's a very clear picture of the wrong man to marry irrespective of his country. (I mean if he sexually assaulted her)
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by OgidiBoy(m): 1:53am On Oct 14, 2009
The dude raped your sis angry
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Fhemmmy: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2009
wanttoknow:

My sis has been with a guy from Nigeria for a little over a year and is planning on marrying him.

And i guess you are jealous, or what is your problem.

wanttoknow:

She has a baby with him and claims he "sexually assaulted" her.

Assaulted her and yet wanna marry him, and you seems to see some sense in that as well, as a sister

wanttoknow:

My parents have met him but my other sister and I have not.

I guess your have judged the guy before meeting him, cos as far as you are concerned, he assaulted your sister and now she is a mother of his child.

wanttoknow:

She has not been to Nigeria and has not met ANY of his family.

I am sure if you save money and pay for your tickets, the dude will not stop you guys from going to Nigeria to meet his family, or have you guys asked to go with him and he reufsed

wanttoknow:

My parents and even my sister have a hard time understanding his English. He does not have a job. Does anyone else think this sounds strange?
If you guys open your ears well, you will understand his english, or better still, take off the wool in your ears.
Nigerians come to America and they get used to your ways of talking, so get used to his way of speaking too, and if your sister has been having fun with him for over a year and yet cant understand his english, then, she couldnt have been that smart.
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Janeesa: 2:23am On Oct 14, 2009
your sister needs to DROP HIS ASS like a bad habit, she already messed up by having his baby (not that babies arent blessings dont get me wrong) but her having his baby DOESNT mean he will commit, AND HE ASSULTED HER? OH HELLLLL NO shocked angryand on top of that she hasnt even met his family? what kind of man is that? (reminds me of my cousin who introduced his white gf as "his friend" and she was standing there looking dumb as hell lmao shes stupid too for letting a man introduce her as such when they both know they are probably sleeping together hmmm i didnt know friends sleep together wink ) but anyway this relationship looks like its headed for disaster she better to get out while she can hes probably even looking for a greencard grin
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Fhemmmy: 2:29am On Oct 14, 2009
Janeesa:

your sister needs to DROP HIS ASS like a bad habit, she already messed up by having his baby (not that babies arent blessings dont get me wrong) but her having his baby DOESNT mean he will commit, AND HE ASSULTED HER? OH HELLLLL NO shocked angryand on top of that she hasnt even met his family? what kind of man is that? (reminds me of my cousin who introduced his white gf as "his friend" and she was standing there looking dumb as hell lmao shes stupid too for letting a man introduce her as such when they both know they are probably sleeping together hmmm i didnt know friends sleep together wink ) but anyway this relationship looks like its headed for disaster she better to get out while she can hes probably even looking for a greencard grin

this makes me sick, the man assaulted her, or they had sex, now she has baby for the guy, so what has he done wrong
the guy lives where and the parents resides in Nigeria, thus, they yet to meet his family, so how has that a crime
the guy wanna marry her and the lady wanna marry him, what is the problem
Cos you know some bad eggs doesnt mean all are bad.
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Radiant(f): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
I would actually like to know if her sister is complaining or the poster is the one to decide who her sister marries. I understand she cares for her sister though but does her sister care too?
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
Radiant:

I would actually like to know if her sister is complaining or the poster is the one to decide who her sister marries. I understand she cares for her sister though but does her sister care too?

i will be back to read the response to this, that is if there will be any
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by mamagee6(f): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2009
Nigerian Man needs to go and marry someone from his own country, abeg. tongue
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Oct 15, 2009
And the white woman needs to marry her own people? i beggy, anyone has the right to marry whoever they want and make them happy.
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by spoilt(f): 3:36am On Oct 15, 2009
hey God.  .  .  .  .  . another Leilah in the making. Did they use nigerian men to swear for you? (hope you understand that. im too tired to interprete!) Marry at your own risk. Anyway pls take the bad ones off our hands. Thank you.  grin
Re: White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man by Fhemmmy: 3:55am On Oct 15, 2009
spoilt:

hey God.  .  .  .  .  . another Leilah in the making. Did they use nigerian men to swear for you? (hope you understand that. im too tired to interprete!) Marry at your own risk. Anyway pls take the bad ones off our hands. Thank you.  grin

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Is My Wife's Pregnancy Overdue? / He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame / It Is Sexist And Stupid To Not Hit A Woman Because She's A Woman.